Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 32**

by panicatthediscoxchik 3 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 725 words

0Unrated
*BRENDONS POV*)
(*FLASHBACK- BUYING FLOWERS*)

She is going to love these. It's her favorite kind of flower. I can't wait to see her face. I miss seeing her eyes, her smile, her soft kisses, her loving caresses. Let's just say I miss her! I can't wait to see her again. I hope her heart isn't too broken, because if so I'm gonna need a lot more flowers.

(*BACK TO REALITY*)
(*BRENDONS POV*)

My eyes were now completely filled with water. I fought so hard to not let any tears fall. But as always I lost in that battle. One tear gently rolled down my cheek.
"Brendon..." Brina started to say.
Her eyes were now filled with water. Tears ran down both of her cheeks. It tore my heart apart to see her cry, and plus its the first time I've seen her in 2 years. I couldn't be mad at her. She was and always will be my entire life. I couldn't take seening her cry her heart out. I pulled her into a hug. She collapsed in my arms, crying. I just stood there holding her.

"Brina. I am so sorry. For everything." I said.
She lifted her head. Her eyes were so red and puffy. It brought me back to right before I left, at the airport.
"You hurt me so much when you left. But then again, I guess it was all my fault. I'm sorry. I should have called you everyday like I promised. Could you ever forgive me?" I asked, now letting tears stream down my face.

She didn't answer. She didn't have to.
She grabbed my face so fast, I thought she was going to hurt me or something. But boy was I wrong. She did the exact opposite. Her lips locked with mine. I swear, I felt my heart fill to the max when I felt her sweet lips on mine. She filled a part of me, that only she would be able to fill, only her, no one else. It was no spectacular kiss. It was just one of those soft kisses that gave me butterflies. It also had the same affect on her. It was sweet. A smile swept across her face as she deepened the kiss. I caressed the side of her head as I kissed her much more deeply.
We just stood there hugging each other, with dried tears, kissing.
I pulled away from the kiss when I realized we had an audience.
"I love you Bri." I said with a smile.
"I love you too Bren. But a ton more." she smiled.
"And that's where you're wrong. C'mon, I have something to show you." I said.
She didn't respond. She just followed. We got in my car and I drove to a very special place of ours. Yes, to our tree. We walked to the tree. Under the tree were thousands of pink, white, and red rose petals. Her face lit up, as I knelt on one knee under the tree.
"Brendon, what are you doing?" she asked.
I pulled a box out of my pocket. I opened the box to reveal a Claddagh ring, a promise ring. It had a pink jem in the shape of a heart, hands holding the heart, and a crown over the heart.

"Brina... with this promise ring.. I promise to never leave you again. I promise never again to break you heart." I said as I removed her engagement ring from her right hand, and slid on the promise ring on her right hand. I then held up our engagement ring.
"Would you still make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I asked.
A smile swept across her face.
"Brendon, you are my everything, of course I will marry you." she said.
I then slid the ring on her left hand.
"Let's go home. I just want to be alone with you for forever." I said.
She smiled, knowing where this was going.

Yes, you guessed right. We just cuddled each other in bed that night. Ha, you thought we were gonna make love? Well there might be time for that tomorrow.. And the next day.... and the next day.. and the day after that.. for an entire year. XD
My life was now complete. Brina was back in my arms. What could be better?
Sign up to rate and review this story