Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry

Chapter 02

by keepxonxscreaming 0 reviews

Megan, a bulimic girl who believes she is unloveable, falls in love with Frank Iero

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 341 words

0Unrated
New day, new school. Two of the worst things.
New day means I have to deal with everything all over again and new school because I will have to make friends again. Well, I never had friends at my old school. But whatever. Making friends is gonna be hard.
Who wants to be friends with a fat fuckup?

I clambered out of bed and went straight for the bathroom. I just stood infront of the mirror taking in all my flaws. From the wonkey-ness of my nose, down to the smallest freckle. Everything about me is ugly.

"MEGAN! GET DOWN HERE! YOU'RE GONNA BE FUCKING LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My dad yelled at me.
I quickly covere the cuts, bruises and freckles on my face with make-up, out lined my eyes in thick black eyeliner, slipped on my some baggy jeans, a plain black hoodie, some red high top converse and scurried off down the stairs.

I walked through to the kitchen only to have my 'fathers' (if you can really call him that?) fist on the side of my face. Pain searing through my cheek, I clutched a hand to the burning mark.
"What was that for?"
"You're late!" My 'father' shouted. What the fuck? Late for what? "You should have been down here one minute ago!"
What? Ah well, he would have come up with some other lame excuse anyway. Anything to hit his daughter.
"Have a piece of toast and get to fucking school!" He angrily spat. What have I done this time? I'll probably never know.

I grabbed the piece of toast and took a bite, walking out the front door. Ambling my way to my new school, I finished my piece of toast that left me feeling fat, bloated and even worse than I did before. So I stopped at a bush so I could throw it all back up again. After throwing up, I popped a breath mint in my mouth so no one knew about it and carried on my walk to the new hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story