Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay vs Keith

Not-So-Perfect Date

by jengrey 7 reviews

Keith isn't the nice guy that he led us to believe...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 657 words

0Unrated
The car drive was quiet, boring and unusually awkword. At this time, Herry and I would have found Keith and Theresa, kicked Keith's ass and brought Theresa home again. Unfortunatly, it didn't turn out that way. We couldn't have any music or else they would have heard us, since we were driving so close to them. After 3 hours of driving in silence, we reached the country, the moon shone brightly like a galleon in the sky with stars sprinkled across a sheet of blue. At last, Keith's mercedes pulled over, so let me just be clear that even though I loathe Keith with every fibre in my being, MAN! A mercedes is SO COOL!!!! Okay, now back to the point. Herry pulled over too, and I quietly creeped out of the car.

'What are you doing?' Herry asked me as quietly as can be.
'I can't hear them from here, I need to get closer.' I replied as I closed the door behind me and crept through the long grass. Nothing happened except for some giggling until I was so close to them, I swear they could have heard my heartbeat.
'Oh, Theresa,' Kith said, reaching over to the bback of his car. 'I have something for you, wait one minute.' He pulled a small box out from the back seat and handed it to Theresa. She opened it and gasped with a mixture of joy and surprise and she lifted a silver necklace with a emerald stone in it.
'Oh, Keith, it's beautiful! Thank you!'
'And i have something else for you,' Keith smirked at her wickedly, Theresa seemed to see this for her grin faltered and he hels up something glittering, no, not glittering, glinting. A sliver dagger was raised above his head, about to strike. I was momentarily frozen until I heard Theresa's cry of pain and it grazed her side. Luckily her reflexes were better than mine and jumped out of the car. Her shirt was now scarlet red one as her blood leaked out of her side. Theresa clutched her side in pain, but the blood still continued to spill out.
'Theresa!' I yelled as I ran after her. She was surprisingly fast for someone who was leaving a very distinct trail of blood. She colapsed ina heap several feet in front of me, with Keith laughing maniacly behind us.
'Jay,' she said, her face pale, on the ground. 'Help...me.'
I picked her up and sprinted over to Herry's truck and slammed my fist on the door, begging to come in. Herry opened up the door and was about to say something like 'Whjat the Hell happened?' or maybe even 'Get in and let's get out of here!' But I didn't hear. Anger was boiling inside of me and I ran over to Keith and dodged a swipe of his already blood soaked dagger.
'Why?' I asked more of a statement than of an actual question. 'Why did you try to kill Theresa?'
Keith laughed triumphnatly. 'Orders, of course. Why else?'
I lunged in at him and tackled him, completely unaware that his dagger had inserted itself in my stomach. I punched and I kicked until he was crumpled on the ground, a shallow breathing heap of shit, in my opinion.
'The deed is already done, Jay.' he said, barely breathing. At that moment, I realized that my breathing was also shallow and that me heartbeat was faint as I looked down at my stomach and saw the blood rushing out of my vains and onto the road, a poolof blood was now at my feet and my face was far paler than it was twenty minutes ago. I limped over to Keith, gave him one last kick in the stomach, then crumpled to the ground. The last thing I remembered hearing were running footsteps and my beeper going off in my last attempt for a distress call to the others.
Sign up to rate and review this story