Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Laced With Nitroglycerin

1. Our Lady of Sorrows

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

Kate has always been there for the guys as a sister and friend. What happens to her when their dreams come true? New creation. Have fun.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 610 words - Complete

1Exciting
***
Chapter 1
Our Lady of Sorrows (My Chemical Romance)
"Stand up fucking tall, don't let them see your back..."
***

This wasn't a situation that I imagined myself being in. Ever. This wasn't even a situation I wanted to be in. But I was here. At first, I kept pinching my arm to make sure I was awake. I was. I pinched myself several times before someone realized what I was doing and grabbed my hand. "Stop, you're hurting yourself," someone whispered. I couldn't tell who. I wasn't paying attention to them. It wasn't her.

I was watching all of them get up there and say things about her. None of them knew her like I did. I knew how she smelled, how she talked, how she laughed. I thought I knew everything about her. But I didn't. This was all my fault. If only...

"Hey. Come on. It's your turn," the same person whispered to me, giving me a small nudge toward the stand. I turned and saw a person I knew well, but I couldn't remember their name. I only knew that it wasn't her.

"She's my best friend and I love her so much," I started. Wait. "Well, I guess I should say that she was my best friend and I did love her. But that's not true. Even if she's not here, I still love her and she's still my best friend. And I don't know what I'm going to do without her. I just...I can't think of life without her there. She was always the one to cheer me up or give me a hug, and she was always there for me. She supported all of us, and she loved each and every one of us. And now I'm talking about her in the past tense again. She is always there for me and she still supports and loves us all." I felt a drop on my hand, followed by more. I couldn't be crying. She wouldn't want that. "I know this isn't making any sense to you, but it doesn't have to." I turned away and started walking back, whispering, "Kate, I love you," to her in her casket. The words that I always longed to say and that I knew she wanted to hear echoed solemnly in my mind. She couldn't ever hear them now. It really was all my fault. If only...

What have I done? I see all the people dressed in black and can only think of bad things happening in the future. Why did this have to happen? Kate, please come back. See what you've done? You've made me a wreck. I know it's all my fault. Please forgive me.

"Ryan, it's OK. Just breathe deeply. We'll get out of here as soon as possible," Brendon said to me as soon as I sat back down. He must be taking this harder than me. Kate was his sister, after all. I have to be brave.

"Yeah, sure." I took a few deep breaths and tried to stay calm for Brendon's sake as well as Kate's. This was going to be a long day. I could tell. And all I really wanted was to go home and cry myself to sleep, because it's all my fault.

I guess I should explain myself, sort all of this out. It actually doesn't start this way.

It starts a little more like this.

***

A/N: So did you like it? I love leaving you hanging like this because it makes you come back for more haha. Reviews are wonderful and I'll love you forever if you leave a nice review. Oh and reviews=updates. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story