Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Take This To Your Grave,I'll Take It To Mine

I'm Not Impressed, And I'm Definatly Not Exciteted.

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 0 reviews

i know i havent updated this story in ages! been trying to come up with a way to end my other one, but since i am suffering from writers block on that project so here is a long awaited update for ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 1033 words

1Moving
Brooke's POV

Ruby led the way into the spacious mixing studio. Cole and Scott were already talking to Joe and Patrick, Andy was asleep and Pete was staring into space sitting on his own on a two-seater.

"Hi Ruby! You must be Brooke!" Patrick greeted closing the door behind us then turning around and hugging us both. Though I think he hugged Ruby a little longer then he hugged me... Or maybe I was just imagining things. Maybe.

Formal introductions were made all around and Andy and Joe got up and shook my hand and Ruby's too smiling saying they enjoyed our performance last night etc etc .. All this time Pete hadn't said a word, so much for things not being weird.

"Do you guys have a demo we could listen to?" Patrick asked once we started talking about the deal.

"Ah yeah right here" Ruby replied taking a cd out of her bag and handing it to Patrick blushing as their hands touched. Patrick placed the disk in one of the many slot thingys that probably have some kind of technical term I'm not familiar with and pressed play.
This was the bands favourite to play live. Its my favourite song of ours... ever.

Love, love, love, love, love, love.
Woo!

You were everything I wanted.
You were everything a boy could be.
Then you left me brokenhearted,
Now you don't mean a thing to me.
All I wanted was your
Love, love, love, love, love, love.

Hate is a strong word,
but i really, really, really don't like you.
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you.
Brought you around,
and you just brought me down.
Hate is a strong word,
but I really, really, really don't like you.

I really don't like you...

Thought that everything was perfect,
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought you thought that I was worth it,
Now I think a little differently.
All i wanted was your
Love, love, love, love, love, love.

Hate is a strong word,
but i really, really, really don't like you.
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you.
Brought you around,
and you just brought me down.
Hate is a strong word,
but I really, really, really dont like you

Now that it's over,
you can't hurt me.
Now that it's over,
you can't bring me down.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh...)[x2]

All i wanted was your
Love, love, love, love, love, love.

Hate is a strong word,
but i really, really, really don't like you.
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you.
Brought you around,
and you just brought me down.
Hate is a strong word,
but I really, really, really dont like you

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh...

I really don't like you...




The song ended and Patrick pressed stop. The room was silent until:

"Whoa" was all Joe said and Patrick and Andy nodded in agreement. Everyone was waiting for Pete to say something when he shifted in his seat uncomfortably and stated:

"That kicked ass.." he cleared his throat "I defiantly want to sign you guys, that is if you want?" He looked at me and I continued staring at my feet smiling and agreeing with Ruby, Cole and Scott who were nodding enthusiastically.

"Well I have the papers right here.." Patrick said pulling some very official looking papers out of nowhere and handing one to each of us. I read it over, when I was done I looked up to see all the guys looking in my direction I nodded and they looked relieved. I don't think they see me as being as enthusiastic as them, I am, probably more so, I'm just extremely nervous about Pete right now being just a few meters away not even making the effort to look at me.

We signed the papers after having to read out so more legal mumbo jumbo and if I do say so myself my brain is hurting so bad right now.

"So we'll schedule you guys for some studio time tomorrow. Is that ok?" Pete asked looking at Cole. Again avoiding my gaze. Look at me goddamit, I screamed to him inside my head. Ok great now I'm going crazy and its all his fault.

"Really so soon?" Cole asked surprised.

"Yeah why not? Sooner the better. It'll just be you guys writing some songs and maybe recording some vocals if you feel like it no pressure." Patrick added.
"Ok then sounds cool."

"So if we are all finished here Ruby and I are going for coffee. You guys are welcome not to join us" Patrick said smiling walking over to Ruby. I raised my eyebrow to her while she was on her way out and she smiled at me. I was happy for them Patrick was a really nice guy, he'd make her happy.

"Yeah we're out to, me and Cole here got a date... with a pizza.." Scott said getting up.

"Mind if we join you?" Joe asked.

"yeah sure lets go" Scott replied.

"Bye Brooke, bye Pete" they said leaving me alone in the studio with Pete. Oh shit this was so awkward.


"Uhm I guess is should go now to.." I muttered getting up.


Pete's POV

"Uhm I guess is should go now to.." Brooke muttered getting up.


"No don't, look I'm sorry if I'm being an ass I just don't know what to say around you after taking advantage of you I feel terrible." I attempted to apologise. I guess I was being kind of a complete idiot.

"You weren't taking advantage of me I wanted it too. Jesus, I thought you said we were going to forget about this?!" Brooke replied sighing.

"We will we will, I'm sorry ok lets just forget it ever happened. We can start by me driving you home you shouldn't have to walk all the way back."

"Ok that'd be cool" She agreed smiling up at me. I think we were going to be ok..


Author's Note: The song is Hate 9i really don't like you) by Plain White T's
Sign up to rate and review this story