Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

Five.

by rainydaykid13 2 reviews

"Keep your hands and feet inside the tram at all times." "We have a tram?"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 473 words

0Unrated
"So you never answered my question," Hope said on the ride home, "Where's my mom?"
Oh, will it ever end? I wondered out of pure agony; I obviously didn't want to answer this question.
"Um, well Hope, it's complicated," I replied. Please dear God let that be enough.
"Are you my mom?" Shitfire.
"Kinda like it, you were...erm, adopted."
"Oh," Hope nodded her head sulkily, "Where's my dad? Is it Pete?"
She had to drag him into this. I glared at him from the backseat, "No, you don't have a dad."
"What happened to my parents?" she asked me. I had to tell her. I didn't have it in me to lie.
"Your dad," I closed my eyes briefly, feeling them glaze over at the thought of Adam, "Your dad was killed in a car crash, your mom, uh, couldn't take care of you."
Hope sighed; it was a lot to understand. She stared out the window, watching the city fly by. This is all his fault, I thought to myself as I glared at him again from my seat. I didn't think it possible to hate someone this much, even after they'd murdered your fiancé, but because of Pete I had nothing left. Every time things seemed to get better it got ripped right out from under me; him always being the underlying cause. We pulled into the driveway and Joe rushed out of the house to greet us. Hope stepped out of the car and started walking towards the house but was intercepted by Joe, who scooped her up and spun her around. He set her down and she stared at him, slightly shocked.
He knelt down to her level, "Hi Hope, I'm Joe. 'Member me?"
She shook her head.
He extended his hand towards her, "Welcome home, I'll show you around."
"Ok," Hope answered hesitantly. Might as well... she figured.
"Keep your hands and feet inside the tram at all times, Hope," Joe joked.
"We have a tram?" Hope questioned, knitting her brow in confusion.
"Just stick with me."
Joe and Hope disappeared into the house; leaving Pete and Lyric alone in front of the house.
"I hope you know this is all your fault," Lyric spat.
"What? Oh yes I decided to push the bookcase on top of them just for kicks," he sneered, his voice dripping in sarcasm.
"Not just last night, Pete. All of it. These last three weeks of my life have been hell and it's all because of you."
"As if I had planned on killing anyone but myself!"
"You shouldn't have even tried to do that!"
"And you of all people would be telling me that I have something to live for?"
"I hate you!" Lyric cried, overcome by pain and grief once again.
"Well that sucks, 'cause I think I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story