Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

Six.

by rainydaykid13 3 reviews

I'm beginning to wonder if I should hide or sell tickets.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 442 words

0Unrated
Faster than I could do anything to stop it, his lips came crashing down on mine. Part of me wanted to kick him, but the other part of me didn't want it to end. Something inside me clicked; maybe this is what I had wanted all along. My head told me I still hated him, but my heart had other plans. Slowly he reached up, gingerly placing his hands on my face, the kiss began to deepen. Filled with so much angst, lust, and emotion; the kiss was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. I'm beginning to think this really is what I had wanted all along.

Patrick's POV
I sighed, looking out the window at the sight on our front lawn. I had always known something like this was going to happen. Eventually they were either going to kill each other or fuck. I'm beginning to wonder if I should hide or sell tickets. Leave it to Pete to drag something like this into our lives. But for him this is nothing out of the ordinary, I just hope he understands what he's getting himself into. He's notorious for diving head-first into things and getting more than he bargained for. I let out another audible sigh and turned my attention back to the sheet music I was reading for a brief moment before Andy, with Joe and Hope in tow, came rushing into the room. They crowded around the second-story window, staring down at the couple on the lawn who - apparently - were still going at it. Joe whistled. The two broke the kiss and stared up at the trio.
"Way to go Petaaaah!" Andy shouted, bringing out a fiery color in Pete's cheeks. Hope giggled at the sight of it all. Me, I had no idea what to make of it. I had been perfectly content a month ago. Just the four of us guys doing what we did best: Our music. No terrible car crashes, awful grudges, falling bookcases, nothing of the sort.
I glanced out the window again just in time to see Lyric slap Pete across the face and dart into the house.
Dear God, not again.

Lyric's POV
How could I have done that?! I cannot believe myself! I hate myself! Even though he's gone I feel like I cheated on Adam. I looked down at the engagement ring on my finger; the painful reminder of what would no longer be. I pulled it off my finger and threw it across the room. God only knows where it landed. I threw myself down on my bed and sighed. I do not love Peter Wentz.






Sign up to rate and review this story