Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

Seven.

by rainydaykid13 5 reviews

"JOSEPH MARK TROHMAN I AM NOT PAYING FOR IT THIS TIME!" "WASN'T ME I SWEAR!" ... Not the best idea when the door's broke.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 604 words

1Funny
Pete's POV
I stood on the front lawn. My cheek still ached where Lyric hit me. What the hell just happened? I wondered. I sure as hell was gonna find out. I rushed into the house and up the stairs. I knocked on Lyric's door only to be met by a muffled "Go away!". I sighed. I wasn't about to take no for an answer.
"Lyric, we need to talk," I said to the 4-inch-thick piece of wood between us.
"There's nothing to talk about!"
"Lyric I will break this door down."
"Good luck with that."
Oh I do love a challenge. I kicked the door a few times. No good. I walked a few steps away from the door and ran with all I had. The door shook a little but still didn't give. One more time. I sighed and repeated the motions. The door fell over with a loud crash.
"JOSEPH MARK TROHMAN I AM NOT PAYING FOR IT THIS TIME!" Patrick called from his bedroom, totally oblivious to the situation.
"WASN'T ME I SWEAR!" Joe called back.
I stepped over the door and strode casually into the room. Lyric lay on her bed staring at the ceiling.
"Told you I'd break it down," I said smugly.
"Well hot damn."
"Look, Lyric, about what just happened I didn't mean to-"
"You didn't mean to what? Ruin my life? Lead me on?"
"I didn't mean to be forward but that works, too." I couldn't help but smirk.
"Would it kill you to be serious for five seconds?" Lyric stood up and faced me.
"Yeah."
"You are such a jackass!"
"But I'm your jackass."
Suddenly my mind blocked out the next few profanities being shouted at me. I was hit with an idea. Ah, to hell with it, see what happens. I reassured myself, she'd kill me, but I couldn't help myself.
"Go to hell!" Lyric shouted at me.
"At least it's warm."
"I hate you!" she shouted for the thousandth time this month.
"Yeah well I hate me too. Why else would I have tried to kill myself that night?"
Lyric looked taken back. I think I may have won this one. I took this as my window of opportunity and I could see it growing smaller and smaller before my very eyes. I leaned in and kissed her again. This time, Lyric did not resist.

Lyric's POV
Lyric what are you doing?! my conscience screamed at me. I had given in to Pete's kiss and had no intentions of going back now. I placed my hands on his shoulders. He cupped my face in his hands and we fell back onto the bed. Meanwhile, the battle between my mind and my heart raged on. This time, my heart won; I never really was that smart. We crawled towards the headboard, never once breaking the kiss. We rolled around on the bed, making out and almost play fighting. It may have become more if we hadn't been so rudely interrupted.
"Ahem," He pulled away from me and I sat up. Joe stood in the door way with Hope in his arms. He looked from me, to Pete, to the door that lay broken on the floor, "Not the best idea when the door's broke," he laughed. Pete stood up and smoothed the wrinkles out of his clothes. I sat on my bed, frozen in embarrassment. Pete walked out of the room, Joe following. My head fell to my hands. So maybe I do love Peter Wentz.



AN: My third update today. And to think I almost deleted this one. Reviews would be nice ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story