Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers...for lack of a better title...

Revelations and Propositioning Gerard...

by pinkkissypetefreak 20 reviews

Kristian spills, then makes Gerard an offer...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 960 words

2Exciting
The dim light in Gerard's bedroom was on as Kristian stopped her car on the opposite side of the street. She wiped her face with the back of her hand, and took a deep breath before exiting the car. She didn't know what to expect when she got to the door, but at this point, it didn't matter. She wiped the fresh flow of tears from her face once more and prepared to knock on the basement door. She paused, because she heard voices......

It was Gerard. Talking to Mikey. And Frank? 'What are they having, a slumber party?' She thought, wanting to smile for thinking it, but her sadness wouldn't allow her.

"I've told everything about Simone and Me. Mikey's talked about Alicia. Now, it's your turn to fess up. /Do you like her/?" It was quiet for a second.

"I don't know...I guess. I enjoyed talking with her tonight. But then, there's that whole 'thing' with Ray, I've been wrestling with that, though I doubt I could go through with it now."

"You shouldn't. She really likes you, Gee. You can't tell me you don't see that."

"I don't fit into her world, Mikes. We're too different. Take tonight, for example. You saw what happened. And it has nothing to do with me not liking her, cause I do. We'd just...never work out. End of story."

Kristian frowned as Gerard finished his statement. So he did like her! Bet he thought they were too different to ever be together. She made up her mind. She'd do whatever it took to make him change his mind about them. "I'll prove it to you. I don't care what anyone thinks Gerard. I want to be with you." She said aloud, knocking softly at the door. It took about a minute for it to creak open.

"Kris?"

"Hi Mikey."

"H-hey. What are you...What's wrong? Come in!" she went inside and Gerard, who was lying across his bed, stood.

"Have you been crying?" Frank asked. She didn't answer.

"Come on Princess, you can talk to us. We're all friends here." Gerard said in a gentle voice. Kristian noticed the slight bruise forming on his jaw from where Jason sucker punched him earlier. She cringed. That Arsefuck.

"It's just...Girl stuff. You wouldn't wanna hear about it. Honestly, I don;t even know why...It's just...Too late...Simone's house...and, stupid car...." Tears began to trickle down again.

"Ok. Ok. Come sit down." Frank told her. She followed him, sitting down on the couch.

"Ok. Now talk to us."

She felt a little weird talking to a bunch of boys about her personal problems. But they we're friends. The closest ones she had at this moment. Kristian gulped, then wiped at her face once again.

"M-my best f-friend, D-dana. I wanted to talk to her. So I went t-to her house..." Mikey put a hand on her back, and rubbed.

"It's ok, Kris. We're here for you. What happened? Did you have a fight?" Kris shook her head.

"N-no. S-she..." She cleared her throat. The boys waited. Then she continued, really calmly.
"I caught her in this car. It was parked on the curb. Her car was in the driveway, but she never came to the door. And there was something about this car, so I-I walked over,...stuck my face to the window..."

"Go on." Frank urged.

"She was in there! Making out with my ex, Keith. I know you guys remember him." They all nodded.

"Are you serious Kris? That bitch!" Frank said, making Kristian smile.

"Yeah, Keith and I were pretty serious. Way serious. And the way he left me after he graduated...It was so messed up. And then to see her...in his lap, kissing him..." She trailed off and a single test slid down her cheek. Mikey brushed it away before hugging her.
Gerard looked on helplessly. He wanted to hug her, comfort her, let her know now that she had him she would never have to worry about shitty ass exes and skeezy best friends again. He wanted to kiss her worries away. But it wouldn't work between them. It just wouldn't.

"Hey, I'm gonna go put some coffee on, that should make you feel a little better." Frank said, hopping up.

"Good God! I better go...help him. Are you gonna be ok?"

"Who? Me? I'm not afraid of the big, bad, Gerard." Kristian smiled at him, and he returned it with a smile of his own.

"Ok. We'll be back!" Frank practically dragged Mikey up the steps. Gerard moved to sit beside Kris once they were gone.

"So...uh...Are you really ok?"

Kristian shook her head. "No."

"I figured as much. But don't worry, Princess. You will be." He sighed.

"I hope so."

"Do you wanna talk more about it?" He asked, staring into her eyes. She damn near melted looking back into his.

"I really don't.."

"Hey, yeah. It's ok." He stumbled.

"What I was going to say is...That I don't wanna talk. But I do want to stay here with you...
Is that ok?" She looked up into Gerard's shocked face and grinned.


The next morning, Kristian was awakened by the creaking of the basement steps. Convinced it was Mikey, or Frankie, she rubbed her eyes, groaned, and rolled over. The footsteps got quieter as they neared her. Gerard was waking up as well. He shifted his body, and his arm clamped tighter around her. His bare chest was warm, and she welcomed his hug.

"Well, um..why good morning Gerard...And Gerard's friend?"

Kristian's eyes got wide and both she and Gerard sprang up.

It was his mother...




HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! grin**
Sign up to rate and review this story