Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Welcome to the What If's

Simple Kisses Make For Great Interest Pieces

by ForNeverYours 0 reviews

More visits to Chicago from the gang.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 1418 words

0Unrated
Andy's POV

After that my mom kept me under tighter rule. I wasn't allowed to go out at night or talk to Pete or Patrick or Joe. But that didn't mean I didn't.
Once I knew my mom was asleep I carefully opened the window and stepped onto the roof. I walked to the edge and jumped off, wincing as I made contact with the ground, then running across the street to get Bre.
This was how we did things. I threw a rock at her window and waited for her to come to the window. She came out smiling and threw her shoes at me playfully. I side stepped them and watched them fall into a flowerpot, then onto the ground. The doodles of animals and quotes staring up at me.
Finally she jumped off the roof and into my arms. She was so used to doing this she didn't close her eyes as she landed in my grip. She laughed and let her legs fall to the ground, then went to rescue her shoes.
"What are we doing tonight?" She asked looking up at me while she tied her shoe laces around her ankle.
"I'm honestly not sure, it's Pete's night to pick and god knows what he wants to do."
"Great." She sighed standing up and looking straight at me.
This was something she could do very easily; it was almost like she was reading my past.
"You know, you look like Jesus." She said with a smile before running down the deserted street, with me chasing after her.
"That's it!" I said jumping at her and falling on my knees.
She laughed and kept running, but stopped and turned around when I didn't get up. She walked up cautiously and knelt by my side.
"Andy, are you alright?" She asked slowly reaching her hand out.
"Gotcha!" I said jumping on top of her and smirking. I started tickling her. "Say 'Andrew John Hurley is the best'."
"Never!" She gasped for breath as she tried to desperately squirm out of my grasp.
"Say it!" I said getting close to her face and staring directly into her hazel eyes. "Say it or I'll kiss you."
She stopped squirming and looked at me with a coy smile.
"You win either way." She said leaning up and planting a kiss on my cheek.
Stunned I let her slip out from under me and walking off in the direction of Patrick's house. I slowly got up and followed her. She didn't say anything the rest of the walk, even when Patrick opened the window and tossed his sneakers out the window, she didn't mention anything.
She drove to Pete's house and got out, leaving me in the car. I gently touched the cheek her lips graced, the tingling sensation still lingering. A stupid smile plastered my face as I thought back to that split second.
She returned with a very tired looking Pete in tow.
"Bre, I don't want to go tonight." He whined from the backseat.
"Too bad." She said smirking. "Plus it's your night to pick what we do."
"Oh really?" He crossed his arms. "Here's what we do, go back to my house so I can go back to sleep, I don't usually want to sleep."
"Too bad." She repeated as Patrick glanced nervously at Pete, knowing she's wasn't going to give up.
We got to Lyn's house and Pete got out, he walked in a crooked line. I have a feeling he had too much to drink or had too many beatings and couldn't walk right.
Lyn got out with Joe even before Pete managed to kneel down and get a stone of the ground. She jumped from her window, followed by Joe who hit the ground that could wake the dead. A dog barked and we all took off for the car. Bre, Lyn, Joe, and I were all crammed in the back.
I glanced at her from the corner of my eye, but she was looking down at her hands. I had a feeling things were weird between us. I just didn't think we wouldn't talk.
Finally we got to Chicago and parked in an alleyway, where no cop would dare look. I got out and watched as she got out and looked up at me with almost hurt eyes. Just as the others started to walk away I grabbed her hoodie sleeve and pulled her back a little.
"Hey, we'll catch up later!" I called. She glanced at me with panic in her hazel eyes. "I want to talk with you, alone."
She nodded slowly and watched as the others walked off, casting backward glances our way. When we were alone I let her sleeve go.
"What was the kiss for?" I said not smiling, or showing any emotion.
"I don't know, it just felt right." She said shrugging and looking up at me. "A-are you mad?"
"No." I shook my head and sighed. "It was just unexpected."
"I'm a very surprising person." She smiled and cocked her head.
She leaned in slowly and closed her eyes. I leaned in too and felt the gap between our lips fade. As our lips touched I felt a spark I had never felt with someone, ever. After a few minutes I pulled back and watched her slowly open her eyes.
"Wow." I breathed. "That was...."
"Great." She finished my sentence and grabbed my hand. "We better catch up with the others."
"Right, the others." I mumbled under my breath and let her pull my in the direction of the guys that were staring at an advertisement for laser eye surgery.
Pete noticed us holding hands and smirked, but didn't say anything. And honestly I didn't care. At the moment, I was holding hands with the girl of my dreams, and we weren't handcuffed. Soon the others noticed and smiled. Bre was oblivious and even sneaked in a few pecks on the cheek every few minutes.
I wasn't used to PDA's, but this felt...right. Just the feeling of her hands against mine made me feel whole.
We walked down the deserted street, looking at the various shop windows and laughing at the cheap fake advertisements that were on random buildings.
Nothing really interesting happened that night, around three we all got back in the car and drove silently. Lyn and Joe got out and quickly and climbed into their window. Then we let off Pete who climbed the tree easily and pushed open his window. Finally we pulled into Dirty's driveway and put the keys under the doormat.
We walked Patrick to his house. He cast a final glance our way as he shimmied into his window and slowly pushed it closed. We started walking in the direction of Bre's house. She stopped with one foot on the hanging vine frame. She turned and bit her lip.
"Do you think I could stay at your house for a while?" She cocked her head and shrugged. "I'm not tired and the night is young."
"Sure." I nodded as she grabbed a hold of my hand and walk with me to my hanging vine frame.
She gripped the frame and hoisted herself up. I followed and checked my back to make sure we weren't being watched. When we got to the roof she quickly planted another sweet kiss on my lips and slid in the open window.
Once inside she glanced around and finally sat down on the edge of the bed. I slowly took off my hoodie and kicked off my shoes. She did the same and leaned back watching me as I walked around my room getting an extra blanket and more pillows from the closet.
Finally I walked up to the bed and smirked at her. Without any warning she pulled me down on top of her and started kissing me hungrily. I growled and pushed her away.
"Ah-ah-ah, good things come to girls who wait." I shook my finger in her face and watched as her lusty smirked faded into a happy one.
"You're right, we shouldn't rush things." She nodded and pulled off her hoodie and pulled the blanket up over us.
I stared into her eyes under the blanket and kissed her lightly. She yawned and snuggled into my chest. With the heat radiating off of her body I was soon lulled into a sleep with her pressed securely against me. I never felt so happy in my entire life.
Sign up to rate and review this story