Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Two for Two

Rage is a Powerful Thing

by MarineManiac 0 reviews

Once normal students, Kerry and Mary are transfered to a Japanese school- there parents leaving them alone. Several months pass and they are kidnapped. What is the strange transformation, and what...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Shizuru Kuwabara, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 2172 words

0Unrated
((Italics are Kerry's thoughts and Bolded Italics are Mary's thoughts))


Two girls were sitting in front of a large television in a bedroom. One had mid-length dirty blonde hair and brown eyes and was sitting on a Royal Blue bean-bag chair. The other had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes and was standing next to the other girl. Both were fairly tall and loved videogames.
"Mary, I'm going to beat you so bad!" declared the girl on the bean bag.
"No way, Kerry! I'm going to wipe the floor with ya!" said Mary.
The girls were playing a chaotic racing video game where they had to destroy each other to win. Kerry, the girl with brown hair, moved her control side to side making her car go faster than Mary's. She pulled her signature move by stopping her car right in front of Mary's making Mary's blow up. The game reset Mary's car and the chase was on again! Mary drove on the wrong side of traffic, making a meter on the lower left of her screen fill with flames. When it was half-way full, she pulled up behind Kerry and poured on the boost from her meter. She slammed into Kerry, making her carreen off the road into a lake.
"Haha!" she cheered. Kerry grumbled and her car was reset. Suddenly the power of the whole house went off!
"Aw come on!" Kerry and Mary said in unison. They try buttons and switches for a couple of minutes but give up.
"So Mary want to go to the warehouse? We can climb n' stuff." Kerry asked.
"Alright. There's nothing else to do anyway. Stupid power.." she grumbled. The girls locked up the house and set off for an old abandoned werehouse that was nearby. They often went there when they were bored because there was alot of stuff to do. They could climb and punch stuff, play cards, and fight each other. There was an old door near the back of it that just never seemed to open, Kerry kicked who knows how many times and Mary shouted, punched pushed and pulled at it but nothing worked so they just left it as it was. Kerry and Mary walked into the warehouse, it was a bit dark as usual but the lights still worked so Mary flipped them on.
"I bet the generator's in that locked room," she said as the warehouse lit up. The door that was locked was right across from the enterence near the back but still noticeable.
"Hey Mary remember when you used that Flamethrower on the door?" asked Kerry. Mary chuckled half-heartedly,
"Heh. Yeah. AND IT STILL DIDN'T OPEN!" Kerry looked ahead and saw that the door was indeed open!
"Hey Mary, look the door's open let's go see!" she said alomst in a child-like voice.
"NOW it opens. After everything we did, it takes the mall being shut down and the power at the house to go off for it to open. By the way, how DID it open?" questioned Mary. She nudged Kerry to go check it out. "I'll stay here. I'll be with you in spirit!" Kerry grabbed Mary's shirt collar and said,
"Let's we both go or I'll spread rumors that the 'great TwilightWatcher' chickened out on an old door." Mary glared at Kerry.
"You evil, coniving, little son of a quark!" Quark? What does that mean!? Kerry jerked Mary to the door and tapped the door to nudge it a bit.
"No bombs or anything,... let's go in quietly." Kerry said. Quietly? What, does she expect an ambush? Mary clutched Kerry's shoulders and walked behind her as they entered the room. They walked into the middle of the room and looked around, it was a dit dusty but still a little clean.
Kerry said "Looks like a doctor's office...not so bad." Okay something's up I just know it. Mary's probably goanna freak out, and run she is such a coward. Mary's eye twitched.
"Not good. Not good. Not good, not good, not good! Needles...I'll be leaving now. See ya later!" Mary turned around to run out the door but it shut right ion her face. /I felt a small wind. What's going on here?!/ Mary held onto the handle and pulled back hard.
"It won't budge!" She let go and rejoined Kerry. "I hate this VERY much."
"Uhhh, Mary there's this really short midget with spikey hair behind you." said Kerry pointing. Mary didn't dare to look. She pointed behind Kerry and said,
"There's a red-haired guy with green eyes and a needle behind you."
"Yeah also, a really dumb looking guy is also with the midget." said Kerry. Both thier voices where really low so only they could hear though it seemed the red haired guy and the midget could hear them.
"And there's this guy with slicked back black hair next to the red-haired guy."


Kerry winked at Mary and slightly moved her finger pointing down. Then without any warning Kerry grabbed Mary by the wrist dragging her down with her.
"Roll, Roll!" Mary didn't really roll and was being dragged by Kerry to the other side of the room facing all four guys.
See Mary what'd I tell you, complete shorty! Mary backed against the wall, looking at all four guys who had somehow managed to open the sealed door and ambush them.
"Why do you always have to drag me everywhere?!" she yelled at Kerry.
"What!? Drag you I specifically said Roll. I said roll and you didn't. Unless you know how to Matrix and they are so slow they can't catch us in Matrix!" she paused a second looking at the guys.
"Okay it's four against two how many can you take?" whispered Kerry to Mary. Mary's eye slightly twitched and she counted her fingers,
"Put me down for...." she hid behind Kerry, "None." This sucks and blows. / Why now? Why here? What in the name of Lombax is going on?/
"Okay, you stay right here I'll back you up got it?" said Kerry and without warning she quickly rolled over to the other corner of the room.
"You always leave me behind! You abandon me at the worst times!" yelled Mary.
"I didn't abondon you! I'm just compremising!"she yelled back defensively.
"There's no difference!" Mary watched as the boy with the slicked back black hair came up behind Kerry. "Behind you!"
Huh!?
But the boy had elbowed her in the head and knocked her out. Darn it all.../Someone sqeezed her right shoulder and before she knew it, she fell back into the stranger's arms. /Black spikey hair...

..:Kerry's POV:.. I awoke in a white room that had a turquoise tint. I was laying on a strecher, white of course and it looked like a hospital wing. Next to me was a girl tall like Mary but she had silver hair and cat ears! I looked at her face, it looked like Mary's but silver hair and cat ears!? I looked at myself, my skin was a little paler but nothing to serious, my hair was the same and I looked at my back side I didn't have a tail so I thought I was normal. I looked around and noticed a small camera in the right corner of the room. Next I saw a mirror I got off the strecher and walked toward it, my legs were a little wobbly but I managed. Everything in place nothing broken or lost. I touched the mirror and a thin sheet of ice covered it! I got so freaked out! I took another step back and half my leg went through the floor in a black vortex thing. Now I was really frightened, suddenly the door opened to reveal that midget and the red-head! I took a defensive stance,
"Who are you and what do you want with me and Mary!? Where is Mary!?" Like a fool my legs gave out and I went crashing to the floor infront of them! I looked up still guarding myself though I was on the floor.
"Were sorry Miss Kerry but we were two of the guys who gave you a shot." said the guy with red hair. Shot? WHat the heck is this guy talking about!?
"I'll repeat myself, Where is Mary!?" I said.
"That's her right over there," the red-head replied he pointed to the girl with cat ears and silver hair. I laughed,
"Ha hah yeah and I'm the queen of England. But seriously that couldn't be Mary! Wait a minute...how do you now our names... what the hell is going on!? I want answers buddy and I want them NOW!" I was getting really aggrivated and trust me you wouldn't like it if you got me mad.
"To start things off, I'm Kurama," the red head paused and he nudged the short guy, "and this is Hiei." Hiei grumbled a bit but I didn't know why, I guess anti-social. Kurama walked over to me and offered a hand, a looked at him and took it though I still didn't trust him or the other guy. For those who have known me for a long time they could tell everyone who wanted to be my friend that I had MAJOR trust issues. He helped me to my feet and I thanked him.
"Now how do you know me and Mary?" I asked him. Before he could answer I heard the girl with silver hair get up rubbibg her eyes, mumbling something about tuna.


..:Regular POV:..
The girl with silver hair sat up straight and rubbed her head.
"Oh man...What the?!" The girl felt around her left ear. "What happened? Okay, I'm dreaming." The cat-girl held out her paws in front of her. "I'm a cat... No wonder I have a craving for tuna. Or maybe some salmon. Or shark! Or octopus!" The cat-girl licked her lips and lifted her head towards Kerry. "Uh Kerry. You're paler than usual and that red-haired guy and spikey-haired guy are right by you." The cat pointed at Kerry.
"Uhhh...Who are you!? How is it everyone knows our names!?" Kerry glared at the two guys who where just staring at them and themselves.
"Explain NOW! You two are the ones who did this, plus the other two stupid looking guys!" she turned to the cat girl, calmed, "and you, who in the world are you, I don't know anyone with ears...or silver hair!" Kerry shouted.
"Are you blind?! Oh wait," the cat stopped to think. "I'm Mary. Only...I'm a...cat...now."
"Fine, believable..." Kerry turned her head to Kurama and Hiei and she came over to them and held them up by thier collar,
"Okay you've got two seconds to explain, What The hell happened to us!?" Kurama was about ready to explain everything when the door opened to reveal a boy with slicked back black hair and a stupid looking guy with orange hair.
"Woah Woah, hold up. What's going on here?" asked the boy with black hair.
"Oh Yusuke, it seems that Kerry is having a little tantrum." replied Hiei.
"Okay first of all, how on earth do you guys know us? Were you stalking us!? I want answers and I want them NOW buddy!" Kerry was in a tantrum of rage. Hiei showed no emotion at her rage same with Kurama, but the guy called Yusuke was a little shocked. Mary was even shocked at her friend's outburst.
"Wow. Sheesh you've never been this angry," said Mary, getting off the stretcher. Something fell next to her feet. "A tail! Yay!" Mary grabbed her tail and huggled it as she started humming a happy tune. Oh joy she's lost it. Kerry turned her head slightly to face Mary, "Focus! Your right, I've never been this pissed off before. There is only one good explaination on how they know our names, aren't you curious? I mean four GUYS we don't know all of a sudden knowing our names. There is only one good-" Kerry was cut off by an intercom with an unfamilliar voice,
"Would you six please join me in my office? I would like to speak with our new guests before anything happens."
"Well you heard Koenma let's go Urameshi, she's scaring me." said the stupid looking guy. Kerry shot a death glare at him and dropped Kurama and Hiei. She huffed through her nostrills and crossed her arms.
"I don't suppose he's going to be the one to explain things." Yusuke nodded and smiled. Kurama and Hiei started for the hall first followed by The stupid guy and Yusuke and following them were Kerry and Mary.
"So Kuwabara, that girl's got some temper huh?" asked Yusuke. The guy with orange hair nodded not saying a word. Kerry glared at Yusuke behind his back but forgot about it turning her gaze over to the new Mary. This outta be a good explaination or I'm using someone as a new punching bag.
Sign up to rate and review this story