Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Two for Two

Deep Thoughts

by MarineManiac 0 reviews

After reality has hit them of what has happened. The girls have a moment to think, well Kerry does.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Shizuru Kuwabara, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 2898 words

0Unrated
Kerry and Mary walked behind the four guys who had appearently known them for some time. They walked into a huge office with them and the girls stepped forth. In front of them was a HUGE stack of papers, a stamper and a big leather chair that was turned to them. Kerry wondering what was going on over heard Yusuke talking to the one called Kuwabara,
"If that girl, Kerry was mad then I can't wait to see her reaction on Koenma." he had a big grin on his face and Kuwabara was still a little scared, checking back in forth between Kerry and Yusuke. The Chair turned around to reveal a toddler. He had his hands folded and Mary with Kerry were gasping.
"Welcome,-" after the baby said that he was ambushed by Kerry and Mary yelling in unision.
"HOLY CRUD A TALKING BABY!!!" They broke down as Mary pinched his cheek, "Where's your mommy?" she said. Kerry pinched his other cheek making "goo Goo" noises. Yusuke and Kuwabara were cracking up and Kurama was sort of giggling , along with Hiei who was probably laughing his brains out in his head. (Me: What goes on in there anyways? SQ: I dunno.)
"SILENCE! STOP AND RETURN TO YOR SENSES!" at that Kerry and Mary stopped, let go of his cheek and backed away slowly. The baby cleared his throat and faced them who were standing shocked.
"That's better. Now the reason I called you here was that we need your help." Kerry raised an eyebrow and stuffed her hands into her pockets.
"Now I suppose you ladies want an explaination on why you are what you are huh?" Kerry and Mary slowly nodded.
"Okay first of all, after searching through countless High school records. I found you two with the proper DNA which we were able to fuse with a shot of the two legendary Heroines..." Kerry raised her hand in question.
"Uh, Koenma right? Why does my friend have cat ears, tail, silver ears and all of the above? Not to Mention I just noticed that my hands are like REALLY cold." she asked.
"That's to be expected Kerry, you see according to myth the two legendary heroines were a cat demon, annd another Demon who was half ice and darkness demon." he paused to make sure they weren't lost though Yusuke and Kuwabara had.
"As I was saying, the legandary heroines DNA was collected by my father King Enma just about a century ago. We've kept it ever since. Now we need the legendary heroines to team up with our spirit detectives." he looked at Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei and Kurama,
"Like I said before I looked over thousdands of high school records, including yours, and found that you two were the only ones that could accept the Demon DNA. After shutting down your mall I tried to -" Koenma was shut off by Mary and Kerry in unision,
"YOU CUT OFF OUR MALL!? DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING YOU CUT OFF ELECTRICITY!!!"
"Yes, we did... we had to corner you so you could take this shot."
"DID you ever think about asking us?" Mary asked.
"Exactly, binky boy! Two things we are girls there for NEVER shut off Mall, electricity and stuff unless you want a death wish in the real world.Also YOU INTERRUPTED OUR 72 HOUR PLAY FESTS! All the caffiene and sugar down our throats, all that for nothing!" Kerry half-shouted.Koenma shook his head,
"Anyways after studiing you for a while I noticed if we cut off all your forms of entertainment you would go to that old warehouse where we could corner you." Mary raised her hand for a question and he stopped,
"Uhh, How did you get that door open? I mean we tried everything to get it open, Kerry kicked and punched it, I shouted and rammed and all sorts of things...even a flamethrower and it still didn't open."
" That's because I held it up with my plants." Kurama said. Kerry and Mary turned to Kurama.
"How in the world did you do that? Last I checked most flowers can easily be destroyed be rain water, if it comes down hard enough. Also inside a building!? What happened to the fertilizer and the jar and everything else?"
"Wait a minute! If what Koenma -it's Koenma right? - is saying is true, and we really are part demon now, then he must be a demon too! Everyone must be!" stated Mary.
"Mary, that really isn't to true, you see Kuwabara isn't a demon demon." Kerry looked at Mary and then Koenma, "So your saying shorty is a demon too?" Kerry asked. Hiei glared and Kerry hit her head. Oh god what did I just say!? If Hiei really is a demon he'll kill me!
"Okay so why didn't you ASK before you ambushed us like that?!" said Mary in an annoyed/ticked off tone. She turned to Kerry, "And why did YOU leave me back there?! If I was about to die, I would rather count on a complete stranger or a half-eaten muffin to save me!"
"Like I said I didn't ditch you! I thought we'd have a better chance if you took two and I took two. Your the one who said you couldn't take any! Besides the point, maybe it would teach you a lesson to not always count on me, cause sometimes I'm not all that reliable!" Kerry shouted back.
"You're not reliable, PERIOD!"
"Yeah right I could beat you down right now and here!" Kerry shouted back holding up a fist.
"Wanna bet?" Mary made her hands into fists by her sides.
"Oh that did it!" Kerry said lunging at Mary making a dust cloud appear. Their heads sometimes popped out and the were beating up each other. The dust cloud started to move and it dragged in Kuwabara!
"Not so reliable huh!?" Kerry screamed.
"Mommy! Urameshi break these guys up!" Kuwabara was crying. He was getting half the beating.
"Shut up you baka!" shouted Mary.
"I'm not an idiot!" Yusuke got near the cloud and helped Kuwabara out though he was bruised, biffed and battered. Kerry and Mary were still at it. The dust cleared to see Mary knawing on her own leg and Kerry punching herself in the face.
"Huh!?" Kerry looked around and lunged back to fight Mary. The cloud reappeared as the fought.
"Girls! Stop!" Koenma shouted they couldn't hear.
"Girls STOP!" Kerry and Mary still couldn't hear.
"GIRL'S STOP THIS INSTANT!" Koenma bellowed. The dust stopped to reveal Kerry about to strangle Mary, and Mary about to rip Kerry's hair out and about ready to bite one of Kerry's hands! Yusuke fell down into a fit a giggles, Kurama was biting his lip and Hiei just smiled. Kuwabara, on the other hand was near tears from his share of the punching.
"What?" asked the girls in unison.
"You two are acting like children!" Koenma said. The girls got back into an indian style sit. (You know the one with crossed legs.)
"Well you know what you look like a baby!" Suddenly a girl with a pink komono and a blue hair stepped in,
"You know that's not very nice to say. His father is the king of Spirit World!" she said.
"Thank you, Botan." Koenma said.
"Wait a minute, King?!" Mary fell backwards, fainting with no one to catch her. Thud!
Kerry looked behind her as Mary fainted Why?
"Look, Botan, right?" Kerry started to speak, Botan nodded.
"I'm sorry I yelled and everything, I'm normally calm and stuff but it's a lot to take in...waking up to have your friend, having cat ears, and freezing a mirror and having half- your leg go into a black vortex thingy and everything thing else. Look I don't care if Koenma's father is the queen of england! Why am I apologising again? Oh yeah so I can leave I'm getting tired of this. Kerry looked over to Koenma.
"Sorry okay, just next time if you need to talk to us, don't ambush us, ask us." Kerry looked over to Mary, who was on the floor out cold.
"You are dissmissed Kurama can you show the girls to thier rooms?" asked Koenma. He nodded and Yusuke with Kuwabara walked out the door. Kurama and Hiei walked over to Mary. Kerry kicked her into the side, Nothing happened. Kerry kicked Mary again this time a little harder.Mary, who was still out cold tried kicking Kerry, Kerry jumped to upwads a bit and the kick was given to Hiei. It knocked him down a little bit and he took out his katana to Mary's neck but he shealthed it after Kurama gave him a look. Kerry rolled her eyes and tried picking up Mary. She succeded and flung her over her back,
"So Kurama are you going to show us to our rooms?" Kerry asked. He answered, "Yes" and showed took Kerry and a passed out Mary to their rooms. The first room, he showed was Mary's, Kerry placed Mary onto her bed and left a Note:

Dear Mary,

you were out cold so Kurama showed me to your room to put you there. I guess we're staying for a while. I need to vent so I probably will see you soon, though you might know where I am. Anyways's my bedroom is right next door. I doubt I'll be there.

Your's Truly,
Kerry.

P.S Do something with your drool you got it all over my back.


Kerry left that note and turned to Kurama he stood there and Kerry walked towards him and they closed the door after Kerry walked out. Kurama showed Kerry her room and left her to be alone for a while. Kerry stepped through to see her room. It had royal blue walls and silver outlining. She had a queen saized blue and silver bed That had a canopy which had a silvery lacy cover going down. The carpet was a beautiful cream and beige color and next to her bed was a small nightstand. Above the nightstand was an extremely gorgeus (sp?) silver mirror. Across from the bed was a small bookcase that had a few journals, blank and written in but other than that it craved books omn it's shelfs. Kerry sniffed the air and smelt a faint smell of an oceanianic breeze. She looked out her window to down below and it looked about the second story, she looked up to see about two more stories but nothing to big. She noticed that she had a balcony that was right next to her window. (Me: She's just now noticing that!?). She backed ot from the window and walked outside into the balcony, noticing a small garden down below. Next to it was a that passed in between the balcony and the next was a ladder like thingy. (You know that thing that gardeners use for the vines to climb up it kind of looks like a fence.)Beyond her was a huge forest that seemed to go for miles. She couldn'tbtake it anymore, her will of andenture startred kicking in and she closed the glass door that seperated the room from the balcony. She stepped over the side of the balcony and started climbing up the ladder thingy past several other rooms, but she didn't bother looking in. Finaly she reached the roof of the building. and she climbed up and walked acroos the roof. Along the way she picked up a rose and was tsaring at it. It was a beutiful; red rose and it didn't have any thorns. She looked up looking out to the distance and found out why she smelled the ocena breeze, right on the other side the building was a HUGE field that lead to a small but wide lake. She looked back to the rose and noticed it turned to ice!
"Wow you don't see that everyday." cshe whispered to herself. The view was breath taking, as if in a fairy tale land but this was real. Her hair whipped behind her and the ocean breeze smell was even heavier. She held onto the rose she picked up and walked over to the edge of the building, letting her feet dangle off the edge. She was just staring and thinking. Deep in thought, twirling the rose in her hand as she thought.
Maybe I'll come to like this place it doesn't seem all that bad.

Mary rolled over in her sleep.
"Fishy..." she murmured. She held onto her pillow and began chewing it. The short, black spiked hair guy sat crossed-legged in a chair by Mary's bed.
"Hn." Mary purred in her sleep.
"Donkey ate the bike," she mumbled. Hiei shook his head.
'Why did Koenma have me babysit /her/?' he thought.

.:Mary's Dream World:.
Mary ran through a field of various fish, smiling.
"Fishies!" she cheered as fish rained from above. "Kerry! It's raining fish!" Mary looked around to see nothing but fish staring back at her. "Figures. She's probably beating up something to vent her anger. I'll just stay here until she calms down. For my own safety." Mary ran through the fish happily without a care in the world. Just millions and millions of fish.
"Mary..." echoed a voice. Mary stopped in mid-run and looked about.
"Who's there?" she asked the unknown voice.
"You are now me." A bright light came down as the fish stopped pouring. The light materialized into a female cat. She had silver fur and blue eyes.
"Who're you?" Mary asked.
"I am Martel, one of the Legendary Heroines of long ago," spoke the cat.
"Wait a minute. So it was your blood injected into me?" Mary said with her mouth open agape. Martel nodded her head 'yes'. "Okay so why are you here when you're supposed to be dead?"
"You know the answer yourself, Mary," said Martel.
"Okay...So you know my name and I'm seeing you here because of your blood, right?" Martel chuckled a bit.
"It's a little more complicated than that. What do you say we cut the mystical act and go to Fishy Land!" Martel lost her sweet, mysterious voice and spoke like a hyped up kid on sugar. With a wave of her hand, the field of fishes disappeared into a fish amusement park that was bigger than Disneyland!
"Let's go!" said Martel. Both left for Fish-themed fun.

..:Kerry's POV:..


Kerry just stood there in her thoughts atop the roof. She twirled the rose she had picked earlier, she closed her eyes and sat down on the edge of the roof letting her feet dangle off the edge.
..:Kerry's Thoughts:..

Kerry, deep in thought heard a voice,
"Hey You!"
Kerry looked and saw an older female, with brown eyes, pale skin and black hair. Kerry stood up,
"You know your interrupting my chain of thought."
"So? Does it REALLY look like I care?" the other person said.
"Who are you!?" Kerry finaly asked.
"Kerroleen, Don't like it, Deal with it." Kerroleen smiled and crossed her arms.
"Why are you here...right now...in my face..." Kerry lowered her voice to a whisper,"interruppting my train of thought when I need time to think."
"You know girl, you've got some nerve saying that to a Legendary Heroine..." Kerroleen finished as Kerry raised her eyebrow. Kerry spoke, "Yeah well I'm not afraid, cause you see 'Legendary Heroine'...you kicked the bucket a while ago and technically I am your only means of survival...again."
"Grrrr... You know it isn't wise to make me mad, girl." Kerroleen said, gritting her teeth.
"Same as I." Kerry replied onviously keeping her cool, though probably mentally, mentally
planning ways to kill an already dead person. Kerroleen was furious and she tried to punch Kerry though just fazing through her. She tried kicking, punching even yelling and nothing seem to work. Kerry seemed a little annoyed but not much and hid it even more in her tone of voice,
"Okay Kerroleen, first of all realize that your dead and in MY mind so threre for you can't hurt me. Second sometimes I have to put up with higher pitched screaming and the constant singing of Mircowavable Monkeys! Try to be a little more pratical if your trying to rub me off."
Kerroleen flew right in fronto of Kerry and looked her in the eye,
"You got spunk kid, I like that. I'm glad if anyone was going to accept my DNA it was you."
"Likewise I'm sure." Kerry replied. Kerroleen flew back to her normal position and dissappeared.
"Wow, I've got to stop drinking soda before going to bed. I've probably slept an entire day and I dream I've got some other person DNA and all this wierd stuff.
..:Normal Kerry POV:..
Too bad I've still awake and haven't gone to sleep since yesterday...dang those 72 hour play fests. Kerry reopened her eyes and noticed the rose she had picked earlier was gone, probably blew away in the wind. Kerry sat there for a few more minutes, all the while the wind was whiping her face. After several minutes Kerry heard footsteps on the roof.
"Hello, didn't know you where up here too." the person said.
"Yeah, I like high places, they help me think sometimes." Kerry replied. Kerry turned to see...
Sign up to rate and review this story