Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Two for Two

Movie Night Part 1

by MarineManiac 0 reviews

Once normal students, Kerry and Mary are transfered to a Japanese school- there parents leaving them alone. Several months pass and they are kidnapped. What is the strange transformation, and what...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Shizuru Kuwabara, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 3213 words

0Unrated
Hiei sat crossed legged as Mary purred in her sleep, murmering about fish-flavored cotton candy. Her eyes soon fluttered open and she spat out some feathers from her pillow. She wiped the goose down feathers off her tongue but got fur on it instead.
"I'm starting to hate being a cat. I miss being human!" she cried out loudly. She turned attention to Hiei sitting in the corner.
"Ack!" /Not him again!/ "Who are you, where am I, and why are you here?!" Mary backed to the opposite side of the bed and kept an eye on the black, spikey-haired boy.
"Hn." Hiei looked Mary in the eye, "Your friend Kerry dropped you off here after you fainted."
"Opps. Did someone try to disturb me?" Hiei glared at her.
"Kerry did but your retaliation missed her." Mary winced,
"Ooo... Who got hit?"
"Me." /HOLY CRUD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! Okay, just have to get on his good side./ Mary slightly gulped.
"Sorry about that, uh..."
"Hiei. Koenma wanted me watch over you until you woke up and tell you what's going on. As you know, you have been injected with the blood of a Legendary Heroine from nearly a century ago." Mary nodded. "We have found that Vice, the descendant of the great evil that the Heroines vanquished, has resurfaced and is gathering a demonic army to overthrow King Enma."
"So you needed the Legendary Heroines but they were long dead. The only way to get them was to harass two innocent teenagers and inject them with their DNA without telling them first. ...Are you sure you're not evil?"
"Hn." Hiei got up and walked out of the room, ignoring Mary's question.
"Hey! You come back here and answer me Hiei! Hey!" He didn't come back. Mary grumbled to herself and got out of bed.

"Hello, didn't know you were up here too." the person said.
"Yeah, I like high places, they help me think sometimes." Kerry replied. Kerry turned to see Kurama.
She got up from where she was sitting and brushed herself off.
"I see you've calmed down quite a bit." he said.
"Yes, I am normally calm n' stuff but when you get me mad...well let's just say it's the 'Running of The Bulls'." she chuckled a bit, "Mean temper, but it normally takes alot to get me to that stage." she continued. Kurama chuckled a bit and pulled out a rose, with water on it's petals. Kerry twitched one of her eyes,
"Where did you...get that?" she asked remembering the rose she had earlier.
"It was in your hands, I took it to keep it from freezing,you lost control of your powers while holding it." he paused, "Do you like roses? They're one of my favorites." he finished, giving the rose back to Kerry.
"Yeah, sorry about that. Yes I like them to, I think they represent alot of things, love, pain, all of these emotions roses can always relate to it somehow." she stopped and took the rose. Kurama smiled and Kerry asked,
"So when are we going to start training, I'm dying to punch out Yusuke, I've heard many rumors of him." she stopped.
"Well we should start tommorrow," he turned away and almost walked down the ladder (Me: The thingy I couldn't describe last time),
"Oh by the way 'compromising' means you're giving up, not that you're stopping or holding onto time." He continued on his way down and Kerry turned around, red as a beet. Gee.. a language arts lesson...just what I needed. She regained her normal color, "Wonder if Mary's up yet?" she went over to the edge to look down, then jumped catching onto the ledge.
"See I knew I was right! Hahaha beware my power gravity, all those years of watching Anime with demons in it paid off!"
"YOU!" screamed a female voice from inside, "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HELPED AMBUSH US! ...AND STOP TOUCHING MY EARS YOU BAKA!"
That's Mary all right, she sounds close...I need help getting up.
"HEY MARY!!" Kerry called hoping she could hear with her new ears. In a few short moments, Mary appeared in a nearby doorway.
"I'll be back..." she glared to someone inside and walked outside, looking around. "Hey Kerry! Where are you?"
"UP HERE! BALCONY!!" Mary tilted her head up to see Kerry hanging for dear life. "How the heck did you get up there?!" she yelled. Kerry strained herself to look down at Mary,
"I'll tell you when I get down! Ready!?" Then Kerry let go of the railing, falling.
"For wha...oh geese..." Mary jumped up and caught Kerry in midair...then dropped her immediately. "You're cold!!"
"Oww... that hurt Mary physically and mentally..." she paused, "Really? it's summer there's no way I'm cold!" she felt her skin and it felt like normal.
"WELL YOU'RE FRIGGIN' COLD TO ME!" Mary landed on her feet and shivered.
"Oh well... oh by the way, Kurama says we'll start training tomorrow...did anyone breif you on the 'great evil' we're supposed to face?" she stood up, and stopped talking.
"Okay first I have been told about the evil. Some dude named Vice who's a descendant of the original Great Evil. And second, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE TRAINGIN SCHEDULE! I'd rather be a normal human playing normal games and going on a normal walk through the mall with other normal people and NOT demons! Ya know, never mind. I'm going to find out how to turn human again and get the FRIG out of this place before I get killed...after I kick that stupid guy's butt. Kuwabara I think." Mary brought out her claws and let out a battle cry as she went after Kuwabara. Poor guy.
"Okay..." Kerry shook her head. She looked around, "If anime was right I wonder if video games are right." Kerry jumped onto a nearby tree and jumped onto the wall going upward a bit,
"Sweet! Video games are educational!" she wall jumped to the tree again and once again tried to jumped to the balcony, but when she jumped she went backwards hitting the tree. She looked at her foot finding it had frozen onto the tree.
"Aw come on! This never happens to the Heroes in the game!" she yelled. She quickly tucked in her shirt to keep it from revealing anything. She could hear screamings from inside and suddenley Kuwabara came out of the house with scratches practically covering his face, next Mary came out with her claws extended chasing Kuwabara!
"Get back here baka and take it like a man! Or demon... Whatever!" Mary charged at Kuwabara under the tree and he dodged, leaving her to dig her claws into the bark...and getting stuck.
"Grr... Get back here!" Mary exclaimed, trying to get her claws out.
"Hey Mary, the blood's rushing to my head! I'm stuck!" Kerry exclaimed.
"Fat lot of good that does us. Now what?" Mary complained as she began biting her own arm in an attempt to free herself. "KUWABARA YOU GET BACK HERE AND GET ME OFF THIS TREE OR I SWEAR I'LL COME AFTER YOU!!"
Kerry looked at Mary,
"One, you're stuck and I highly doubt he'll come for you. Two, I think the ice is breaki- AHH!" Kerry landed with a THUD! on top of Mary, ripping her claws out of the bark of the tree.
"ACK! OUCH!"
"Before my eyes, my nose will grow three times it's original size and I'll be an exact replica of my mother. By the way, she broke her's three times." Kerry said getting up and rubbing her nose.
"Ow...Pain...So much pain...Never. Do. That. AGAIN!" Mary said getting up too.
"Well excuse me, like I wanted my foot to freeze on the friggin' tree."
"Next time be more careful or you'll end up like Kuwabaka."
"Well I answered the all time most asked question: 'Are the moves in video games real?' My answer: 'Yes they are Jeremy.'" Mary dusted herself off and retracted her claws.
"I need to make a human pinata. Excuse me." Mary let out another battle cry and ran off where Kuwabara was last seen. Can you say 'Girl gonna lay the smack down on him.'?
Kerry shook her head, then held it, the blood still going to it's normal cycle. She went to the front and walked into the living room, practically falling onto the couch while holding her nose.
If I turn out ANYTHING like my mother I'll commit suicide and make it look like a homicide. She closed her eyes and let her head cradle on the couch's top. Her hand fell off her nose and onto her lap as she fell asleep.

..:With Mary:..
Mary walked around the side of the house, weary and tired of chasing 'Kuwabaka'.' She waved her hand in front of her and trudged inside the house. Her prey would show up, eventually. She walked to her room and locked the door. Mary threw herself on her bed and felt a breeze coming from the window.
"Ugh...Why did I have to be this 'Legendary Heroine'? I'm not cut out for this kind of stuff," she sighed. "Kuwabaka will be back sooner or later and then I'll get 'im. And then I'll find a way to change myself back. Somehow." Mary yawned. Even though it was noon, she was sleepy. Her eyes drooped and she stretched out on the bed. She shook it off when she heard something outside her window. Mary groaned and looked outside to see Yuseke and Kuwabara sparring.
"Oy... I'm gonna rip him a new one..." Mary jumped through her bedroom window down to Kuwabara. He took one look at her and froze.
"Let's play Cat and Mouse." She claws were drawn and Kuwabara backed off. "Here Mousy, mousy, mousy." Kuwabara ran off screaming,
"I don't like cats anymore!!" Mary smiled as she bounded after him.
"Don't you want to play?" she asked while closing in on him. She jumped into the air and landed on his back. He stopped in his tracks with terror in his eyes. She held a claw to his neck.
"If you don't want to be shred to pieces, you'll do whatever I say since you ambushed me and made me a cat demon without even asking me. Got that?" she said, glaring at him. Kuwabara nodded in recognotion. "Good." Mary grinned evilly. "Now, I want a taste of the outside world. The NORMAL world."
"Uh...How do I do that?" Mary got an evil look in her eye.
"Movie night!!!!!!Get the Ring Two and The Cat Returns! And popcorn! And soda! ...Or turn me back to normal before I claw your eyes out. Your choice. Do it NOW!!!" Kuwabara ran off screaming.
"And don't come back uuntil you have the movies, soda, and popcorn or face my wrath!!!" she yelled after him. She duste her paws off and walked back inside the house while whistling. Mary ran past the couch where Kerry was sleeping. She got close to ear and yelled at the top of her lungs,
"MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!!!"
Kerry jumped up, instantly awake, looked around crazily and noticed Mary had screamed in her ear.
" Domesukiru!!! Mary you're going to pay!!!!!!" Kerry jumped up about ready to strangle her when Mary moved out of the way and Kerry fell to the floor. She looked behind her, at her legs,
"Aw, What the heck that is not right." Kerry's legs had frozen together while she slept!
"So not cool...wait a minute it is cool, oh just forget it. Hey Mary do you think you can break the ice?" Kerry asked. Mary peered over Kerry.
"I dunno. I'm a FRIGGIN' CAT GONE PSYCHO! I've 'persuaded' Kuwabara for MOVIE NIGHT!! ...But I might be able to help. Stay right here. I'll be right back." Mary left the room for the moment, leaving Kerry frozen. Kerry growled on the floor, obviously angry,
Gee, I wonder if there's a recipe for a cat soufle' or maybe cat on rye cause she'll be the next to be frozen once I learn how to control my powers. She felt something creep up her legs as she looked down, the ice was growing up her legs.
Ahh! Happy thoughts Happy thoughts! Field meadows! Fear! The ice stopped around the beginning of her legs. "Fhew... too close for comfort, Mary better hurry up...or else." The ice moved up another inch but then stopped around the pelvis area. Yelling came from the kitchen area and slowly became louder and audible.
"...believe...you ...a dress!" It was followed by a very loud scream,
"AAAHHHH!! Nice demon! Nice demon!" Mary came sprinting through the room as Hiei emerged from the kitchen with his katana raised. She stood next to Kerry, still frozen.
"Dress! ...Hiei-chan!" Anger flared in Hiei's eyes.
"That is the last straw baka neko onna!" Fire came from Hiei's hand and was sent in Mary's direction.
"Mep." Mary dodged it and the fire hit Kerry's frozen legs. But her legs were still frozen.
"What the frick?!" Hiei was still ticked, blinded by rage, and continued to go after Mary. She darted out of the house while yelling quickly to Kerry,
"Sorry I couldn't help!" Hiei teleported in front of Mary outside the house just as she was rounding the corner. Mary's eyes bulged,
"ACK! So sorry. I thought demon attacks could undo other demon attacks! Please don't char me!"
"Hn. What do you mean onna?" Hiei said after he calmed down almost immediately. Mary calmed down a bit too and said with a steady voice,
"Well Kerry accidently froze her legs and I thought since fire melts ice you could help...but...I was too dense to ask and thought-"
Hiei cut Mary off,
"Well you thought wrong, you should've just asked." Hiei walked inside and went to Kerry, looking at her,
"Hn." Mary came in, still a bit freaked at Hiei. How did he know what I was thinking? Weird... Hiei's eyes slid over to Mary and she froze (not literally).
"Go get Koenma. Her ice is too thick, even for me to melt."
"Wow, I'm already that strong? Can't wait till I learn to control 'em." Kerry said.
"Don't rub it in Ice Girl. At least I can still walk AND wall jump without being frozen to the side of a tree. Now," Mary turned to Hiei, "Where's Koenma again?"
"He should be in his office." Hiei pointed down a hallway, "Go down that way." As soon as Mary entered the hall, Hiei disappeared from her view in a flash. As she wandered the corridors, she got a little lost.
"Someone can get lost in this place. Namely me! Now where's the office..." As she turned down another hallway, she saw a teenage guy coming her way. He had short brown hair, a white cape drapped around his shoulders, brown eyes, a binky of some sort in his mouth, and the letters 'Jr.' on his forehead.
"Um, excuse me?" she said to him, "Do you know where Koenma is?"
"I am Koenma," said the boy. There's no way that this cute guy, besides the binky, is Koenma.
"No way. You? You're Koenma?" she said, not believing what she was seeing.
"Yes now what is it? I am very busy." Or hearing.
"Well you see Kerry accidently froze her legs together in the living room and Hiei can't thaw her out and he said to go get you."
"I see. Let's go." Koenma led the way back to the living room.
"MARY!!!!" Kerry was yelling at the top of her lungs.
"Uh oh. Now what?" Koenma and Mary got to the living room to see the upper half of Kerry's body being sucked into a black vortex!
"Cool, I can see the Carribean...hello people I am a talking head! Beware my power!" Kerry was talking through the vortex. (Marinemaniac and Smashqueen anime fall)
"For the love of Lombax..." Mary muttered. She grinned evilly and stuck her hands through the vortex.
"Hello! I am the person being suffocated under this crazy lady! Give me a cookie! I need nourishment! Gimme a COOKIE!"
Kerry's mouth wasn't moving, which creeped out the locals as a group started to form around her head.
"Okay Mary anytime now, I've had my fun." she yelled down.
"GIMME A COOKIE!!!" Mary continued shouting. "BEWARE MY POWER OF SCARINESS! BEWARE I SAY!" Mary's hands dissapeared quickly and many yells could be heard from underneath Kerry. Her eyes widen as a colorful dialogue could be heard. All of a sudden another pair of hands came out and held Kerry's head dragging her back (well under the sand) into Spirit World.
"Farewell my followers!" Kerry said before completely dissapearing through the sand. The locals, obviously confused moved some sand around to check to see if 'The disembodyed head' was ever really there.

"You must be extremely careful, you two. The Ningen World knows nothing of Spirit World. We can't let it be known to them," warned Koenma. Kerry and Mary nodded in agreement.
"Good...now," Koenma knelt down besides Kerry who was obviously sick of being frozen and took hos binky out of his mouth. It glowed a light green and the ice melted. Then he placed it back in his mouth and stood up crossing his arms. Kerry stood up and bowed, thanking him.
"Oh by the way Koenma, tonights movie night, courtesy of Kuwabara." Kerry said returning to a normal standing position.
"Sorry, I've got alot of work to do." Koenma said and started walking for the hallways again.
"Eh, okay to do us all a favor let's split up, and tell everyone about 'Movie Night' Okay?" Kerry said.
"Alright then! Who gets to tell who?" asked Mary.
"...I call Kurama, Yusuke...which leaves you with Hiei oh and Botan, fair enough?" Mary rolled her eyes,
"Yeah yeah. If I get BBQed, I'm blaming you!" Mary went off to search for Botan and the ever 'happy' Hiei (Hiei-chan). All Right. Kerry went off into the opposite hallway away from Koenma and came across her room, she entered really quick and took out the rose that Kurama had taken from her, placed it on her dresser and went out.
She went in the middle of the hall and took in a deep breath,
" DEMON!!!!" Kerry yelled and ran for the living room and sat on the couch as if nothing happened. Kurama and Yusuke's door opened quickly as they both ran for the living room, Yusuke ready with fists and Kurama ready about to take a rose from his hair.
"Where's the Demon?" Yusuke asked.
"What Demon? I'm the only Demon here...well along with Kurama. But you get the point." Kerry replied she paused,
"Oh by the way it's Movie night tonight courtesy of Kuwabara."
Yusuke lowered his fists and Kurama dropped his hand and crossed his arms.
"Kuwabara? You've got to be kidding me. I've known him for years and he never treats anyone to anything." Yusuke said.
"Well Mary told me that she 'persuaded' him..." she used air quotes around 'presuaded' "Anyways Hiei, and Botan should be here soon and Kuwabara too."
Sign up to rate and review this story