Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Two for Two

Testing

by MarineManiac 0 reviews

Kerry is eager for training, too bad she can't wait until she learns how to use them.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Shizuru Kuwabara, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 1029 words

0Unrated
..:With Mary:..
Mary ran all over the house, searching for Botan. She wasn't to be found.
"Where the frick is she?! I've searched this house top to bottom!" she grumbled to herself. She suddenly heard giggling from the garden outside. "Great. Why didn't I go there in the first place?" Mary walked outside to see Botan with two other girls. One had super short brown hair and brown and eyes and the other had crimson eyes and mint green hair tied back in a red bow.
"Hey Botan!" Mary called out. All three girls looked up. /What? Were they all named Botan?/
"Oh, hello Mary. I would like you to meet Yukina," she gestured towards the girl with crimson eyes, "And this is Keiko," she gestured towards the normal looking girl.
"Nice ta meet ya!" said Mary, "I came out here to invite Botan to movie night but would you two like to come too?" Botan, Keiko, and Yukina smiled.
"Sure!" said Kayko.
"Okay," said Yukina.
"Well, it's settled then. We'll all come. When do the movies start?" asked Botan.
"Later tonight, after Kuwabara gets back with the movies," answered Mary with an evil glint in her eye. Botan nervously chuckled as Mary went back inside, thinking evil thoughts. She rubbed her hands together evilly and started to search for Hiei.
"Why do I have to find Hiei? He's gonna kill me," she muttered to herself as she crossed her arms. "Now where coul he be?" She tapped her foot and thought hard. "I've been upstairs, downstairs, the halls, the garden, and the kitchen. WHERE THE FRICK COULD HE BE?!? ...Room or training Grounds? ...Too obvious with that temper of his." Mary set out for the Training Grounds in hopes of finding Hiei and in hopes he wasn't there.
.:Later:.
Mary set foot in the Training Grounds outside and saw Hiei slicing targets with his katana. /Why, WHY was I right?? ...I hate my brain./ Mary carefully approached Hiei, taking care not to get in his way.
"Uh...Hiei?" she asked cautiously. Hiei's eyes slid over to Mary and a chill went up her spine. /I hate my life./
"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" Hiei said, as if reading her mind. Mary stuttered,
"Uh-um No! It's movie night and I was wondering if you wanted to come."
"Hn." /Is that a yes or no?/
"It's a 'no.'" Hiei said coldly. Mary's eyes widened. /How the frick did he know what I was thinking?! ...Maybe it was just a lucky guess. Now I just have to get back to the others. I've gotta know if Keiko and Yukina are demons./ Mary turned back and headed back to the living room as Hiei resumed training.

..:With Kerry:..

Kerry looked at an imaginary watch as she waited for Mary to come back.
"Well we've got things to do, call us when she and everyone else comes back. But don't yell demon." Yusuke said walking away, Kurama followed him.

..:Mary:..

Mary walked through the front door to Botan, Kayko, and Yukina in the living room with Kuwabara.
"Good, you came back," Mary said. Kuwabara backed away from the cat demon.
"Now, now Kuwabara," said Botan. "I am sure that Mary is not going to hurt you."
"That all depends if he got the movies...mouse!" Mary bared her claws and screeched, making Kuwabara run out the back door.
"Um, Mary?" Yukina spoke, "Kuwabara not only got several movies but popcorn and soft drinks too."
"Oh...I better go get him then." Mary walked towards the back door and saw Kuwabara's hair sticking out of some bushes near the tree. While Mary's attention was on Kuwabara Kerry lowered herself to where her legs held her in place, her silently took in a deep breath-
"I can hear you," Mary said briefly. She looked up to see nothing there. Kerry was in a higher part of the tree.
Hey, I'm getting the hang of this. she thought. Mary approached the tree and kicked it hard, making leaves and a piece of fruit fall to the ground. Kerry lost her balance and fell, falling onto Kuwabara, several tree branches following.
"Ow..."
Thank goodness this lump was here. She looked down and saw Kuwabara she got off him immeditatly,
"Hello stranger." she said sarcasticaly.
"Can you two feel your brains?" Mary asked, raising an eyebrow and not really caring what their answer was.
"I think so," Kuwabara said, standing up.
"Eh. Depends... do we ever feel our brains?" She looked up and whistled.
"That's a big tree suprised that fall didn't kill me or him, but mostly me." Mary rolled her eyes,
"Whatever. Come on inside. It's Movie night!!!!"
"That reminds me I've got to get Yusuke and Kurama..." she mumbled trying not to let Mary hear.
"What, you didn't get them yet? Were you just out here trying to prank me this whole time?!" Mary nearly screeched, making Kuwabara flinch.
"No," she said bored, "Shortly after you left I got them but because you took too long they left back to their rooms and I went out to prank you...so it's half and half." Mary grumbled and walked back inside. Seconds after, she poked her head back out.
"Come on, Kuwabara. We're not going to wait forever," she said to the orange-haired buffoon. Kuwabara ran inside the house while yelling,
"Coming Master Neko!" Kerry blinked Master Neko?
"Okay I'm going to try something, this'll be cool." She jogged around the perimeter of the house and spotted Kurama's room, she could tell because of the smell of roses that hovered over him came from the window.
"Okay let's see about seven feet from his window to that tree." She looked at the tree and started towards it, climbing it when she got there. Finaly she reached the same height as the window and looked out to a near by limb. She walked or 'sidled' acrossed it. Thank God, Thank God, I spent all those years playing in that warehouse. she thought. Finaly when she thought she could go no farther, she jumped as ar as she could and closed her eyes.
Teleport please!
Sign up to rate and review this story