Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Love

by romanceisdead11 4 reviews

and i saw god cry in the reflection of my enemies

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 1527 words - Complete

1Exciting
Golden
Romaceisdead11
Chapter Five:
The Love
"And I saw God cry in the reflections of my enemies."

PETE'S POV

"Are you okay?" I asked looking down to the distraught girl in my arms.
She looked up from where she buried her head in my chest and nodded. Boy! This felt good. She was small and fit into my broad shoulders. We were like the pieces of a puzzle fitting together to make a perfect picture, or like the pieces of a broken heart fitting together to make a whole.
"He will never do that to you again, and he will never take you. I promise," I said letting her now that I didn't want her to go.
Her eyes grew with the emotion of security, "What did he mean to you when he said 'nobody could ever learn to love a beast?'"
I shook my head, "I don't know." But of course I knew what it meant. He's only been saying that since he turned me. I was a beast. I was susceptible to emotion, mostly love and rage, but emotion nonetheless. So, when I was condemned to the damned I thought my life was over. No girl ever dated a vampire, and all the vampire women were just androgynous. I would have killed myself if it weren't for the raging revenge living within my belly like a black dragon wanting to get out, but now it seemed that I had another thing to live for. 'Yes, another thing indeed' I thought looking down towards Randi.
"Come on let's head back," I said taking her hand in mine. "The sun will be rising soon."
I didn't know what I was doing, taking her hand so that my fingers went between hers, holding her like that when William just came out nowhere. What was I doing? Why was I acting this way towards her? It was strange, very strange, indeed.

RANDILYN'S POV

"Are you okay?" I heard him ask.
I took my head from where I buried it in his chest, and nodded. There was something about his embrace, something about the way our bodies just fit together. It felt right. I wasn't scared of him anymore, I wasn't angry. I was completely safe, comforted by a vampire.
"He will never do that to you again, and he will never take you. I promise," he said. Wasn't he making promises just a little too soon? I just met this guy/vampire a night ago, and he was already making promises. Not to mention a few hours ago we were cukking and yelling at each other. I didn't know if he could keep it or not. I was hoping he could because I didn't want to leave.
My eyes widened in curiosity, "What did he mean when he said 'nobody could ever learn to love a best?'"
He shook his head in false confusion. "I don't know." I knew he was lying. I knew he was keeping it from me. I mean we all have skeletons in our closets, but I wanted to be the person that he could turn to, the one he could tell all his secrets to.
I've never had a relationship with someone who trusted me that much. I never even trusted someone that much. I was hoping that would change.
"Come one let's head back," he said taking my hand in his. "The sun will be rising soon." We turned, and started back to the warehouse.
It seemed as he took my hand in his and intertwined his fingers with that that my life had started a new chapter, no, a new book. I was not the Randilyn I knew before. Now I was Randilyn the vampire.
I was immortal, and I would look like this forever. I was changing in ways I didn't know I could. I remember how I felt when I first figured out I was a creature of the night, damned to immortality. I wanted to die. I've never felt like that before. I never had any dark thoughts. How could I? I was rich, and pretty. I could do anything I wanted, but that was because I knew I was going to die soon. Now I knew I will be like this forever. I was kissed by immortalities keepers, and now here I am, never to see the darkness of death. I know all my friends will be dead and gone and I would still remain lonely, and tired of seeing the same things and watching the world change.
I looked up to Pete's face. Why would I want to die if I had this person to live with? He would be there for me, right? He would constantly be protecting me, and taking my hand. I couldn't help, but smile at his face. It was glowing pale in the moonlight. There was something about his oblivion eyes. They drew you in, and held you.
He felt my eyes on his face, and turned to look at me. He caught me staring.

PETE'S POV

I felt eyes on me, and I turned to look at Randi. She was looking at me, and smiling. When she noticed I was looking back she blushed, and turned away. I smiled inwardly.
A few minutes later we reached the warehouse. It was just thirty minutes till sunrise. I didn't know where the time went. She rushed back to my room, and changed. I went and brushed my teeth, and then walked back pass the same gray doors. I knocked on my door, and I heard her quiet voice say come in.
I opened the door, and I saw her sitting on my coffin. She was wearing a slinky tank top, and some shorts. "I get hot at night," she explained.
I didn't say anything back. I took her in. Her legs were toned muscle, and her arms were small but strong. She got up, and stretched, and I could see her stomach. She had a piercing. Kinky. Her stomach was smooth and flat.

RANDILYN'S POV

I heard a small knock on the door. "Come in," I said quietly. Pete walked in, and noticed me sitting on his coffin. I had chosen a tank top, and some shorts to sleep in. I saw him look at me. "I get hot at night," I explained knowing he would not object.
He took me in starting with my legs moving to my arms, and then to my tummy as I got up to stretch. The sexual tension you could cut with a knife.
He coughed a little, and started to take off his shirt. He had tattoos on is arms, and one around his neck, but the one I noticed the most was the one below his belly button, but above his . . . umm. You know what I mean.
It was a bat with a skull in the middle. I admired it, and couldn't notice how good his body looked. He then removed his shoes and jeans. "Are you ready to sleep?" he asked.
I nodded, and went over to the coffin, and opened the heavy oak door. He stepped in and then reached his hand out to mine. I took his hand, and stepped in we then laid down.

PETE'S POV

I notice her take in my tattoos. I couldn't help, but notice her facial expression. It was satisfaction mixed with desire. Her eyes showed everything. They couldn't hide a lie.
"Are you ready to sleep?" I asked.
She nodded. I opened the door to my coffin, and stepped in. I held out my hand for hers, and she took it, and stepped in as well. Then we laid down.
As we sunk into the coffin I pulled the door shut. I then took her in my arms, and felt her lay her hands on my bare chest. I took in a sharp breath at how warm she was, especially for a vampire. There was something different about her. Her eyes didn't turn dark, nor did her touch become cold. I couldn't understand it.
"Pete?" I heard her soft voice in the darkness.
I looked down, "Yes."
"Talk to me. I hate the dark," she said quietly.
"What do you want to know?"
"William said something about how you can't kill vampires, is that true?"
"Yes and no. You can kill a vampire, but not with a stake or garlic or a cross. Those are just myths. The only way you can kill a vampire is buy tricking them into sucking the blood out of an already dead victim, and when they suck the last drop of the blood only then do they become mortal. That's when you can kill them."
"Oh," she said.
I wrapped my arms around her tighter. I never wanted to let her go. I knew now what was happening. I was in love with one of my own kind.

A/N: Hey! The information I'm getting, and following about vampire's is from Anne Rice's books. This is what I believe. Anyway, hope you like it. It's going to be short, and it's going to be fast paced.(hopefully) Read and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story