Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Culture

by romanceisdead11 1 review

and all the lovers with no time for me

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1758 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Six:
The Culture
"And all the lovers with no time for me."

RANDILYN'S POV

I heard him, a voice calling me in the night. 'You are mine. I own you. I own your heart, your body, and your imortal soul. You are mine,' it was enough to wake the undead.
I awoke with a sharp breath. I was breathing fast and heavy and my heartbeat could be heard in my ears over the flowing of my blood. I felt something wrapped around my waist. I looked down to see two very light olive, almost pale, tattooed arms binding me to him. His callused fingers had found their way under my tank top, and were now caressing my stomach.
I turned my head to look up to his face. His eyes were closed, and his eyelids were dark. His mouth and jaw were set in determination, but his facial expression wasn't hard but soft like he was dreaming a wonderful dream. I sighed. I brought my hand up to his face, and I started to trace the lines of his features.
Just as my hand moved down to his strong jaw he spoke, "Do you find something interesting?" I pulled back my hand in surprise. His eyes fluttered open, and began to adjust to the dark. "Don't be afraid."
"I'm not afraid, just startled is all," I said looking down at my hands. I looked back up to meet his face.
He brought his hand up to cup my cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to stop. It felt good. I hadn't been touched like that in years."
I was confused. Why was he telling me this? It made me scared, but light hearted at the same time. It's nice to know some appreciated you. I brought my hand back up to his face, and started where I left off. He closed his eyes, and moved his head so that it nuzzled my hand. I smiled, and then stopped. "We should get up," I said.
"Andy, will come get us when it gets dark," he said. I nodded, and nestled my face so that it would be buried in the nape of his neck. He wrapped his arms tighter around me.
A few moments later the door to the coffin swung open, and we heard a voice of a very angry Patrick. "What the hell did you do? She's not in her coffin. Where the fuck is she?" he asked.
As his eyes finally adjusted to the darkness he could see my huddled body next to Pete's. He didn't say anything, but an awkward expression came across his face. I put my hands together and made a turtle with them. "Awkward turtle moment, everybody say hi to the awkward turtle."
Pete chuckled, and waved, "Hello, Mr. Turtle."
Patrick glared at us, "Get the fuck up." I laughed.

PETE'S POV

I heard her stir beside me. I felt her exhale heavy breaths. Was she dreaming? Did she have a nightmare? I started to stroke her stomach to let her know that she was alright. Her skin was soft, and I imagined she was like a porcelain doll; soft and delicate. I heard her sigh, and then I felt her shift in my arms.
She didn't move for a while. I knew she was watching me, trying to see any signs of life in my face. I then felt her soft hands come up to my face. They touched my forehead moving my dark hair from my eyes. She then traced my eyes, lightly moving her fingers across my lids. Then her nimble fingers came to my jaw, and I couldn't take it anymore. "Do you find something interesting?" I asked. My mouth was dry, and I felt that metallic taste in my stomach. My eyes fluttered opened, and I looked down to her. She seemed scared. "Don't be afraid."
"I'm not afraid. Just startled is all," she responded. She then looked down at her fingers like the chipping pink nail polish was more interesting then what we were talking about. She then looked back up to meet my eyes with hers.
I moved my hand to her cheek, "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to stop. It felt good. I hadn't been touched like that in years." What the fuck did I just say?! How could I be so stupid to have let that out of my mouth? I was pretty sure I scared her off.
I saw her hesitate a moment before she brought her hand back up to my face to start tracing my features again. I closed my eyes then moved my face into her hand. I just wanted it to be us. We stayed like that for a moment before she abruptly stopped. "We should get up," she said.
"Andy, will come get us when it's time," I responded not wanting her to stop. She then buried her head between my shoulder and my collar. I could feel her breath upon my neck. I took my arms and wrapped her tighter.
I was falling, and fast. I needed to tell her, but how? How could anybody learn to love a beast? Why would she love me? I was a hard ass, a jerk. I didn't care about anybody, well, anybody but her really, and she needed to know that. I just wanted revenge. What would she want with a revenge obsessed vampire, no, a revenge obsessed beast?
A few moments later the coffin door swung open. "What the hell did you do? She's not in her coffin. Where the fuck is she?" I heard Patrick scream at me. Soon he saw the delicate creature lying next to me, and an awkward look grew upon his face.
I saw Randi put her hands together, and she started to move her thumbs like they were arms. "Awkward turtle moment, everybody say hi to the awkward turtle."
I brought my hand up, and did a little wave, "Hello, Mr. Turtle."
I saw Patrick's expression grow angry, "Get the fuck up." I heard Randi laugh at him.

RANDILYN'S POV

I walked out to let Pete get dressed. I came into the kitchen, and sat down at one of the barstools. Patrick was mixing one of those red drinks Pete was making yesterday. He laid a glass down on the counter before me. "Thanks, but no thanks, Patrick. I don't mean to be rude, but it doesn't taste too good," I said trying to be honest.
"You don't have a choice," he said. "This gets rid of your hunger for blood."
"Oh well, why can't I feed like every other vampire?" I asked.
He looked at me, "You don't know much about vamps do you?"
"I guess not."
"If you start feeding on people you'll get the taste of real human blood. It will be like nothing you've ever tasted. You'll want a small sip at any cost. Soon friends, family, and innocent people won't matter, and you'll have to kill a human just to get enough blood, and if you don't then you have to change them into the beast you've become. Do you understand now? Do you want to take innocent lives?"
I was speechless. I didn't know the life of the damned was this way. I knew nothing about vampires. I mean when I was a kid I wanted to be a prima ballerina not a vampire. I didn't know they had to kill. I was innocent. I wasn't a murder. This was not the life I wanted to live.
"Exactly," he said. He then pointed at the glass in front of me. "Drink." I took the drink still shaking from my past revelation, and held my nose as the red liquid slid down my throat. "We should start to educate you on vampires."
I nodded trying not to throw up. "Well, Pete's going to be training me to fight, so I guess you, Andy, and Joe will have to teach me about being a vampire."
"What about me? I know just as much about that as I do defense." Pete asked emerging from the hallway.
"Fine all of you can train me, and teach me. I don't care as long as I know who I have become, and can defend myself," I said.
Pete sat down next to me, and started to drink his blood understudy.

PETE'S POV

As I walked down the hallway I heard the distant voices of Patrick and Randi. "Well, Pete's going to be training me to fight, so I guess you, Andy, and Joe will have to teach me about being a vampire," I heard her say.
What about me? I know a lot about vampires. I mean I am one. "What about me?" I asked coming from the hallway. "I know just as much about that as I do defense."
"Fine all of you can train me, and teach me. I don't care as long as I know who I have become, and can defend myself," she said sounding a little annoyed.
I grabbed the mixture in front of me. I knew becoming a vampire would be hard for her, and I wanted to make it as easy for her as possible.
"It'll be okay," I said rubbing her arm. I wanted her to know that I loved her in everything I did, the way I acted towards her, the way I spoke towards her, the way I touched her. I really wanted her to know. I needed her to know
"I just need to get used to it is all," she said. I loved how she was so optimistic. I was never that optimistic when I knew I was a vampire. I was trying to kill myself everyday.

RANDILYN'S POV

"It'll be okay," he said putting his hand on my arm, and rubbing my forearm with his fingers.
I loved the way that man touched me, held me. The way he spoke to me made me feel special, and cherished. His body language was certainly in my favor.
"I just need to get used to it is all," I said quietly.
I then realized how I felt about Pete. I loved him. Never in a million years had I thought I would fall in love with a vampire.

A/N: Alright guys. I'm sorry it's so late. I got my laptop taken away at school, so I'll have to be updating from home. I'm sorry. Well, thank you again for reading. You guys are the best.
Sign up to rate and review this story