Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Edge of Reason.

Falling For Fall Out Boy

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 3 reviews

Daaang Kid! The Boys are starving! Joe forgot to get food this week for the boys! So now they're craving to go to a resturant! Andy suggests a simple Vegan diner downtown and end up meeting Mackie ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 2753 words

1Funny
Hey loser's 'sup? This is Chapter 2 yo! lol Yah whatever, anywhooo Comment, review, whatever! Just tell me if you like it! If ya don't, don't waste your energy and pointless time giving me some lame stupid excuse of why you don't like it! Go ahead and give me advice on making it better, heck, GIVE ME SOME IDEAS PEOPLE!!! Oh yeah, Toby and Mackie are based on Me & My Friend Tegan (aka twiggy) SO DON'T FRIGGIN SAY THEY BELONG TO YOU! THEY'RE MINE! Copyright, it's beautiful thing.

I don't own Fall Out Boy, otherwise Pete Wentz would be in my pocket!



"Don't let the door hit ya where the dog should've bit ya!"
/--Killer Chorus/



"Troogggdoorr!!" Joe yelled/sang while looking at the tv screen. His fingers moved swiftly on the controller to the Guitar Hero 2 game (Heck yes! best.game.eva!). He bobbed his head to the beat and played like a pro, which was natural of course. Andy on the other hand was faltering a bit, missing notes here and there. When the level was over, Joe's score soared above Pete and Andy's, but still lingered behind Patrick's high score.

"Dang, I'm almost there!" Joe declared. He placed the guitar down by the ps2 and plopped on the couch next to Patrick. Andy placed his down as well and went over to his comic book collection to pull one out and read. Patrick flipped through the newspaper to find anything interesting to read.

"killings, courtdates, political scandals, whatever happened to happy things on the newspaper?" Patrick asked aloud. Just then Pete came in with a bowl of lucky charms in his hands and yawned. He wore black batman pajama pants and a tight dark green sweatshirt that had little black skulls on them. He sat down on the floor indian style in front of Patrick and looked up at the headlines on the newspaper.

"Hmmm, they're talking about our tour to chicago, that's interesting...ish" Pete commented.

"Oh, Joy" Joe replied as he rested his head on the arm of the couch. Patrick sighed, closed the newspaper up, and handed it to Pete. Pete flipped over the pages and looked in the public restaurants section.

"Are any of you ladies hungry?" Pete asked looking at the reviews. Joe and Patrick raised their hands but Andy didn't respond.

"Hey Andy are you hungry?" Pete asked. Andy didn't answer. Pete located Andy sitting over by the corner with his back facing towards them, reading his little comic."Asshole, I'm talking to you.." There was no answer. Pete smacked him across the head with the paper and Andy shot his head up from looking down at the book.

"What?!" Andy asked in an irritated voice.

"Are you hungry?" Pete laughed.

"No! i'm not hungry jerk i'm-" Andy's stomach growled violently at that very moment. He wrapped his arms around it and fell over to the floor.
"-famished.." Andy finished. The other boys laughed at Andy while Pete looked further into the newspaper for a place to eat.

"Okay..How about we go to NoMi?" Pete suggested. Joe and Patrick both raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell is that?" Joe asked as he raised his head.

"It's a restaurant dumbass" Pete answered.

"What kind of restaurant?" Patrick asked.

"The ones that you eat at" Pete joked. Andy shook his head in disagreement. The food there was all about the meat.
"Pick something else" Andy spoke. Pete handed Patrick the newspaper and he looked at the other names of Chicago restaurants. One place caught his eye.

"Hey! How about Fo...Fooogo de...Fogo de Chao?" Patrick proposed.

"We're just getting something to eat, none of this fancy shit" Joe commented.
15 minutes later the boys all laid flat on the floor, heads all touching each other. The sound of growling stomachs rang in the air.
"Why can't we just eat something here?" Andy groaned.

"Because kosher-boy here didn't get anything this week" Pete answered groggily.

"Screw you Wentz...ugggh...someone drive to the store...food me!" Joe moaned.

"I can't..i might crash out of starvation...it's too far" Patrick responded clutching his stomach. Andy thought for a moment where they could eat without going too far. He thought about Homer's, but he couldn't really eat much there. Nobody really liked sushi here, so the sushi bar was out too. Then suddenly an Idea hit!

"I know a place!" Andy yelled. All the boys shot up and looked over at Andy with hopeful eyes. They didn't care what kind of place or food it was, as long as they could eat it.

"It's not too far from here, it's like a vegan cafe where you can-" Pete jumped up and grabbed Andy by the arm and spoke really fast,

"Joe drive the car, Patrick get in! Andy give directions! let's go" All of them flew out of the door without hesitation and got into the car. Pete and Joe sat in the back while Andy & patrick sat in front. Patrick put the key in and started off on the road.

"So Andy, where are we going?" Joe asked in the back seat.

"It's called Chicago Diner," Andy explained,"It's vegan friendly"

"it's not just water & crutons right?" Joe asked. Andy shook his head.

"There's other stuff there you might like" Andy mentioned.

"I don't care what we eat, i'm starved to death!" Pete spoke. Andy looked outside the window and looked for the green Neon sign that said "CHICAGO" on it. His eyes searched through the window and finally spotted it. He pointed it out to Patrick and He pulled in to the driveway to park. They rarked right in front of the diner's entrance door and all four boys lept out of the car.

"food, food, FOOD!" Joe bellowed outside as he ran towards the door. Pete sped right in front of Joe and ran towards the door as well.

"Shit dude, that's gotta hurt!" Patrick laughed. all three guys were amazed at what Pete could do in those tight pants he always wore (grrawr lol). Aside from the fact his butt and underwear practically showed every single time he did something, they were amazed he could still dance, jump, and run.

"His poor little peter must hurt like a mother with all the stuff that it's been through" Andy remarked. Patrick agreed with andy and started cracking up.

"Yah, maybe if he had something there" Andy cracked up laughing at Patick's joke as they both walked towards the door. Mean while Pete jumped in front of the doorway and threw his hands up in a touchdown pose.

"Peter panda wins yet again!" He cheered. Joe stumbled next to him and he placed his hands on his knees to catch his breath. They both looked over at Andy and Patrick who were still laughing their way towards the other two boys. Pete raised an eyebrow in confusion and curiousity.

"Why are you two laughing?" He asked as the two boys walked up next to him. Patrick looked down at Pete's pants and started laughing again. Pete looked down and frowned, suddenly he got what they were laughing about.

"Fuck you" Pete sassed playfully. Patrick only laughed harder as he put one arm around Pete, telling him he was sorry for laughing at the truth. Pete threw Patrick's arm off and stuck up his middle finger at both him and Andy. Joe flung the door open and walked inside, quickly being followed by the other three.

.::XxXxXx::.
"TOBY! YOU SERVE PEOPLE!" an old thick Hindi voice bellowed. Toby flung her body around and faced the manager with a pissed off face.
"Yah boss, i know the drill" She moaned irritatingly.

"No! No Drills! WORK! YOU-SERVE-PEOPLE!" the man barked.

"I know I SERVE PEOPLE! YOU-PISS-OFF!" She retorted. The manager huffed at her and stomped off. Mackie came around the corner with an empty serving tray humming "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs". The Manager smiled at her and gave her a pat on the shoulder, hoping Toby was looking at him. Toby only stretched out her arm and flipped him off, thankful to the fact that he had his back turned. Mackie walked up to Toby and placed the tray next to her.

"Are you okay Twiggy?" Mackie asked.

"No! That guy's an Asshole!" Toby fussed. Mackie giggled a bit. She loved it when Toby complained for some odd reason. she liked watching life that way; just seeing plain, raw emotion, none of that overreacting stuff on Tv. Toby sighed, she didn't know how long she was going to keep up with this job./I mean, there are are a lot of people who are Vegan around here, but not many people come here around my shift,/ She thought. She just couldn't make enough tips at this time of the hour. Toby grabbed the tray walked over to fill some empty glasses with water & ice. Mackie tapped her fingers to the beat of the song in her head.
"This ain't a scene..." she mumbled silently. Toby placed the tray of glasses next to Mackie with a loud clinking noise from the glasses.

"..It's a god damned work shift, now move it!" Toby added. Mackie stood straight up and grabbed the tray. She looked back at Toby and did a lick, lick salute gesture.

"Oui, Mon Capitan!" She chirped. Toby rolled her eyes and went out back to check on the chefs. Mackie was about to leave from behind the counter until the manager walked past her and did a major double take.

"Gladys! You take people's order! Toby-take-water!" the Manager demmanded as he yanked the tray out of her hands. Mackie sighed and rolled her eyes as Toby came in from being out back.

"My name's Mackie sir, and there's no more people to serve, it's 11:30!" She said.

"What ever Annie! Toby take tray! I-Go-home! Close soon!" The Manager yelled as he pushed it into Toby's arms. Toby moaned and walked over to the other side of the diner to start serving water to a small group of people at a table. Mackie lifted up the counter gate, stepped outside of it, and placed it back down again. She started walking past the doorway to clean up until suddenly she heard the bell ring and the door fly open. At the corner of her eye she saw four figures standing in the doorway, waiting to be served. She turned her head and smiled like a ray of sunshine and cheered,

"Welcome! Welcome to the-" her voice suddenly stopped. Time stopped for her as well. She couldn't believe it. No, it was a dream. It had to be a dream! A cruel dream! She blinked six or seven times and they didn't disappear. There, standing right in front of her, was Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joe Trhoman, and Adrew Hurley. They were all looking at the diner with curiousity except for one. Andy was looking right at her with a grin. He smiled at her and waved a bit, because he was just cute like that. Suddenly butterflies rushed through her stomach and into her brain as he walked towards her with the rest of the gang.

"um, Hi, we're here for a table of four, please" Andy spoke politely. His voice, his sweet voice rang in her ears. Andy was Actually talking to her, she wanted to scream. Several thoughts rushed through her mind of what to say in response. They all started to jumble up and mix together to make a big bowl of confusion. (Hey losers, read this part really fast!):

Ohmygoshohmygsohmygosh!FallOutBoyisactuallyhere!whatshouldido?whatshouldisay?
Andy'stalkingtomeohmygoshishecute!!saysomethingMackiethey'relookingatyou!butPeteWentz
andPatrickStumpandJoeTrohman!Saysomethingquickdangit!


"Banana!!" She yelped. She covered her mouth in shock. Nice. Mackie looked at Andy, who was still trying to comprehend what bananas had to do with the situtation.
"Excuse me, um,what?" Andy inquired. Mackie's face turned bright pink as she let her head down.
"I-i'm s-sorry! i-i don't know what i was thinking there!" She stuttered. Andy chuckled a bit.

"It's alright, it happens to everyone" Andy stated. Joe coughed loudly then Mackie's head shot straight up and remembered her task.

"Oh! Well um, we're gonna close up soon but, u-um, you can follow m-"

"YOU!!" A voice yelled. Mackie shot her head around in fear and looked ahead. A huge battle cry was let out and Toby chucked one of her Converses at her. Mackie let out a squeak & ducked quickly. Andy and the other boys lept back to watch was going on.

"LOSER! What the hell are you doing?!" Mackie was turning bright red. Toby was embarassing her right in front of Fall Out Boy!

"Getting MY REVENGA!! AHAHHAAAA!" Toby thought it best for Mackie and her to have some fun since they've worked all day. Besides, they both deserved a break, so Toby decided to go all crazy! She charged at Mackie with her other shoe and started waving it around. Mackie jumped out of the way and grabbed a butter Kinfe. She started poking the air, threatening toby.
"Get Back! BACK! Baaaack!" Mackie yelled. Toby threw the shoe and it smacked right into the spoons that were hanging on the wall.

"Dang it!" Toby yelled as she jumped for Mackie laughing. Mackie had to think fast. She quickly jumped over onto the counter, looked over to her left, and saw a glass of water. At that moment She grabbed it and flung it right in Toby's face. The boys flinched and laughed while making that "ooooh!" noise (Whatever it's called) Toby's mouth hung wide open.

"You...little..SON OF A-" Mackie grabbed Toby and turned her around. There they were, the four boys looking at her, and she was drenched in water. Her attention was mainly on pete wentz, whom she had the biggest crush on for oh-so-long. What an amazing first impression. (Sarcasm.)

"Uuum, yeah, Hi, I'm Pete" He greeted awkwardly.

"Excuse me one minute. Please, pick a seat" Toby requested. She quickly turned around and faced Mackie. Mackie smiled at her, & then focused her attention on Andy, who just sat down and now was looking at her and Toby.

"isn't he cute?" Mackie cooed. Toby smacked her across the head violently. The pain shot through Mackie's head getting her super pissed, she did not like getting hit at all.

"ACK! TWIGGY WHAT THE FU-"

"YOU FRIGGIN BOOB!!!" She yelled as She knocked Mackie down from the counter. Toby jumped over, grabbed her shoe, and started swinging at her.

"Ummm..yah, You wanna go somewhere else?" Joe asked the other's while looking at the two girls. Patrick and Pete agreed without hesitation.

"Yeah, maybe we should come when it's less...crazy violent-ish" Patrick said as he watched Toby throw a shoe.

"Yeah, those two are pretty messed up, let's just order a pizza or something" Pete suggested. Joe and Patrick nodded.

"Wait! why didn't you think of that before?!" Joe chided. Pete shrugged and looked over at Toby & Mackie. She was now trying to climb up and litterally grab Mackie who was sitting on the very, very, VERY top shelf of where the "Awards and Trophies" we're going to be. The Shelf it's self was 6"7 and Toby was only 5"5 or 6. She placed her foot on the shelf and started to move upwards towards Mackie. Mackie was a small girl, so she tucked her self into a ball and scrunched herself as close to the wall as she could get. The shelf started to wobble just a bit too much and Toby was about to jump off. all four boys jumped off thier seats and ran for them. Just as she was about to leap off, her foot slipped and she tried grabbing onto the shelf. It was far too late though, She and the shelf were already falling, along with poor Mackie. Mackie screamed as she practically rolled off the shelf.

"AH MY GOD!" Mackie screamed as she felt herself falling off the shelf. Toby shrieked out of horror seeing Mackie fall right in front of her eyes. She was falling too, and she knew this wasn't going to turn out good. She felt herself hit something, making hers go into major shock. The shock took over her body completely and made her black out.

Hey Lames! What do ya think? I Just Finished it! Hot off the Press! let's see the time is...2:41! Aight, that's a sighn i should hit the sack! Thanx for reading!
This is Killer Chorus Signing Out.
Sign up to rate and review this story