Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Just visiting

Chapter 3

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

new life... i hate summaries

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 811 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3
It was time for Joe to go back to Wilmette. I was going with him, I had to get out of this town and start over new. I'd lived here my whole life and now I was finally going to be free. I turn 18 in three days and then I will finally get a hold of my files and be able to find my real father. Joe and I were about to leave, we were just saying our last good byes.
"Thank you for letting me stay with you." I thanked Gavin.
"No problem. Take care of that nutcase." He said pointing towards Joe.
"I'll try my best." I laughed. He walked away and Hilary walked over to me, tears already forming around her pale green eyes.
"I can't believe your really leaving."
"I know me either, if I could I would stay here with you forever, but I just can't, not with them here. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner."
"It's okay. I can only imagine how hard it must have been and I'm happy your finally free from the pain. Call me when you get there. I love you, you know that right?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around her in a hug. We stood there with tears running down our faces. We laughed and wiped our tears.
I sat in the passenger seat looking back to our friends waving us off. Joe grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"You ready for you new life in Wilmette?" I nodded
"Only because your gonna be right there with me." He leaned over and kissed me when we reached the stop sign at the end of the street. I looked back one last time and then we were off.
I drifted off to sleep after thinking about everything I had ahead of me; moving in with Joe, finding my father, living on my own pain free, there was so much to look forward to.
"Babe we're here. Welcome to our new home." Joe said placing me on the couch in his living room. I didn't even wake or realize he had picked me out of the car and carried me up to his apartment.
"So what do you think?" he asked looking around his place.
"It's defiantly a bachelor's pad." I laughed looking at the un-matching furniture and the messiness of his apartment.
"What is that supposed to mean? You don't like it?" he looked sad.
"No I love it, it just needs a little touching up." I laughed and he attacked my sides tickling me making me scream and squirm, falling off the couch and him landing on top of me. He leaned down and placed his lips upon mine, deepening the kiss with his tongue. He picked me up carrying me up towards his room. I stared into his eyes. I'd never felt like this before, I felt like I could gaze into his eyes all day and never get bored. He smiled as he opened the door and placed me down on his bed. The decoration wasn't much better up here than downstairs. He kissed me picking up where we left off downstairs.
I woke up the next morning in Joe's arms, he had them wrapped around me so tight as if, if he let go I'd be gone forever. I slipped out of his death grip and went wondering around the apartment. I made my way to the kitchen making myself a bowl of cereal after finding a bowl and spoon. I was eating my meal when Joe snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I spat the cereal I had in my mouth out and screamed.
"Whoa chill out. It's just me." He laughed.
"Don't you ever do that again, You scared the piss out of me." I smacked his arm.
"So I was thinking maybe you'd wanna meet some of my friends today."
"The ones in your band?"
"Yea and a few others. It will be fun." I nodded and put my bowl in the sink.
"Okay so how bout we get ready and head over to Pete's place." I agreed and we went upstairs to shower and get changed. We then got in Joe's car and headed to this Pete guy's house.
"Wow, this is his place." I asked as we walked through the front door and I looked around. It looked as if his mom did all the decorating for him.
"No it's his parents." Oh that explains it.
We walked downstairs where a few guys were sitting around watching TV. There was a guy with black spiked hair, a kid with short blonde hair wearing a hat, a guy with a black mulletish haircut and a big bald guy


_____________________________________________
sorry it's been awhile
reviews please. :]
its gonna get more interesting come next chapter i promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story