Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Just visiting

Chapter 4

by BANGdynomite 1 review

sorry it took so long. i feel bad

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 793 words

0Unrated
Sorry it took sooo long. I had serious writers block
i think i rewrote this chapter a thousand times none of them seemed right. This is the best one that i've written even though i'm not 100% happy with it. I just wanted to give you guys another chapter. Hopefully you'll keep reading. sorry its so short.


Chapter 4
"Joe! When'd you get back in town?" the spiky haired guy asked when he saw us walking down the stairs.
"Last night." I walked up beside him and grabbed his hand.
"Whoa who's the babe?" the bald guy asked. "Excuse me" I asked, who did this guy think he was?
"Sorry I didn't think you'd take offense to it seeing as you're with Joe and all."
"What's that suppose to mean?" a very confused Joe asked.
"Nothing really it's just I just know how you've been with other girls and all."
What? Joe's the sweetest guy I've ever met, what was this guy smoking? I questioned to myself. I pushed it to the back of my head as Joe started talking.
"Well ANYWAYS... This is my girlfriend Kelsey. Kels these are the guys, Pete, Patrick, Chris and Charlie." I smiled. For the most part we just sat around Pete's basement and played video games until everyone started getting hungry and tired.
"I think we're gonna go back to my place now. Bye guys!" Joe stood up and stretched.
"Ow Ow." Pete whistled. "Oh shut up. He's not getting anything." I joked, and then saw Joe pouting.
"Aw poor baby, come here." I wrapped my arm around him and we walked up the stairs. I turned around and waved, Pete winked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Joe in I were laying in bed watching t.v, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
"You and Pete seemed to get along great." He stated
"Yea I know it feels like I've met him before or something I don't know I just got this strange feeling around him but a good one you know." Joe looked puzzled. I realized what I had said.
"Oh no no not like that. It's like a best friend brother and sister type thing." I laughed.
"Good you scared me there for a moment."
"I'm sorry." I said and leaned up and kissed him.
"I love you Kels." I was shocked.
"I love you too." I replied after taking a minute to think about what he had just said. I couldn't believe it after everything I've been through I finally get something good in my life lets just hope it stays this way. We fell asleep in each others arms, my head on his chest.

Today was the day that we were going to try to find my real father. Joe and I got in his car to go to the hospital to get my records which I had transferred when turned eighteen.
We walked up to the front desk in the lobby.
"Excuse me; I'm here to pick up my files which I had transferred here last week."
"Name please"
"Kelsey Anderson."
"One moment, I'll try to find them."
The women returned with a vanilla folder in her hands. This was it I was finally going to find out who my father was.
"Thank you so much." I thanked her as she handed me the folder and I held it close to my chest as we walked back out to Joe's car. I opened the folder looking through it to find my birth certificate. I found it and looked at it. It said I was born in that exact hospital I was just standing in. What this couldn't be true I was born in Springfield not Wilmette.
"What's wrong?"
"Joe, I was born in Wilmette, why didn't my mom ever tell me this. I wonder what else she kept from me?"
I finished looking over my birth certificate and put my head in my hands and started crying. After eighteen long years of trying to find my father it didn't even say on my birth certificate. How was I ever going to find him now.
"Baby what's wrong?" Joe leaned over and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.
"It doesn't say." I sobbed.
"Its okay were going to find him. I know we will."
"All I've ever wanted all my life was a dad and the perfect guy. Now that I have one I had to find the other but how?"
Joe lifted my chin up. "We'll find a way. I promise." I smiled. "Thanks Joe. I love you." "I love you too." The leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I don't know what I'd do without him.
Sign up to rate and review this story