Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Best of Friends

Billy's in love

by Joal_Hilary 7 reviews

15 year old Jayde Mathews and 32 year old Jane Mathews move from Australia to Waldorf, Maryland. Jayde starts at La Plata high school and befriends Benjamin Combs. Read and review please.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 647 words

1Moving
Ch 15: Billy's in love

One month later

Jayde and Benji are going out and they are both best friends with Billy.

***
Billy Pov

I smile to myself as Jayde and Benji enter the classroom and sit next to me.

"Hey Billy"
"Jayde, Benji"

Class started and I watched as Benji and Jade held hands smiling at each other; they are the perfect couple.

I look up at the teacher waiting for him to say something when in walked Kalyn, I felt my cheeks warm up and my ears turn pink as she made her way over to me.

"Hi um Billy, do you mind if I sit there?"
"N....no not at all go for your life."

Kalyn sat down next to me with Benji on the other side of me, Benji whispered into my ear.
"Billy likes Kalyn"
"Shut up Benji."
"Billy's in love."
"BENJI SHUT UP!"

The whole class turned around and laughed at me, I was so embarrassed.

Kalyn looked at me and gave me a small smile, my heart skipped a beat. I had had a crush on Kayln since kindergarten, she was absolutely beautiful in every possible way.

Benji knew that I like her and I had told him that I had always been to shy to ask him out.


Kalyn pov

I'm so nervous sitting next to Billy. I really like him I always have, but I don't think he even knows who I am.

Later that day

Benji, Jayde and Billy went shopping.
Billy pov

"I am just going into the dresses shop, I'll be back soon."

Jayde kissed Benji on the lips and walked into the dress shop.

As soon as Jayde was out of ear shot Benji turned to me.
"Billy I need your help mate."
"What do you need me to help you with?"

Benji led me over to the jewellery store.
"I'm going to ask Jayde to marry me."
"WHAT? Awww Benji that is so cute." I teased.
"Are you going to help me or not?"
"Yes Benji what sort of friend would I be if I didn't help you?"
Benji and I entered the Jewellery store and looked at the rings.

"Well which one do you think Jayde would like?"
"Hey she's your girlfriend"
"Right, well what about this one?"

I looked at the ring Benji held in front of me; it had a emerald green diamond in the middle and two silver ones on each side.

"I think she will love it."
"Do you think I should see what Jane thinks first?"
"Yeah, Jane is Jayde's best friend."

I waited as Benji got the ring put on hold. I stood outside the shop and saw Kalyn sitting on the bench opposite me.

I walk over and sit down.

Okay come on Billy you can do this, just ask her out, if she says no it doesn't matter.

Okay here I go.

"Hey Kalyn....."
"Billy, I'm just going over to Jayde meet us at the coffee shop, hi Kalyn."
"Hi Benji"

Benji walked away smiling to himself.

"Sorry Billy what were you going to say."
"Um I was going to say Kalyn will........will you......go....o...ut with.......m....e?" I stuttered.
"Sorry what?"
"Will you go out with me Kalyn?"
"Yes Billy."

"Did you want to get a coffee?"
"That would be great."

Kalyn and I stood up and started walking to the coffee shop.

Kalyn looked at me and blushed, I put my hand over hers and we walked on hand in hand.


a/n well I hope all you Billy fans liked this chapter. I though he needed someone so in came Kalyn. I know there wasn't much Benji/Jayde in this chapter but the proposal will be in the next chapter. Thanks to my wonderful reviewers; Level27freak, BenjisRiotGirl79 and JoelsSexyRiotGrl. Review this chapter and tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story