Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

by Cerediwen 4 reviews

Poor Frankie...poor Gee...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 983 words

1Moving
Chapter 45

Why is the world gone? His mind was asking him as it floated on and on through the blackness Why has Frankie left? But no one answered him, no comforting voice floated back to him from the darkness. He was alone and Frankie Iero was gone.

~~~~~~~~~*~

Gerard stirred, rolling over slightly, his mind kicking back into action as he realised he was completely soaked. His eyes shooting open he blinked in confusion as he was faced by a sea of red, stretching out over the flagstones. Pushing himself up he glanced around in shock as he realised the room was awash with blood, it was splashed up the walls, coated the ceiling and some of it even decorated the ceiling. Standing up quickly he spun around, his mind telling him something was missing. It hit him like a ton of bricks.
No Frankie. Blood.
For a minute the vocalist didn't move, just stayed frozen to the spot. When Ray had died he hadn't been able to do anything. When Bob died he'd said goodbye. When Mikey died he'd almost killed his former lover. But now Frank was gone. Frankie Iero...their hyper active little friend, late for everything with a laugh out loud excuse and an addiction to coffee and guitars and good punk music. And what could he do this time? Nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Melaina stood in the corner and watched as the two guards left the room, leaving Frank tied up in the other corner but Gerard just sitting quietly on the stone floor. It was half an hour after the potion had disappeared down his throat and he had hardly moved since. She smiled to herself as she realised that it would have set in by now and glancing across at Frank, slumped up against the wall, still bound and gagged she began to appreciate the genius of her scheme. "Gerard?" She called seconds later. He looked up at her, his beautiful hazel eyes blank and almost zombie like. "Yes?" He asked quietly.
She smiled dazzlingly at him, noticing the fear that sparked in Frank's eyes as she uttered her next sentence. "You love me, don't you Gerard?"
He looked at her curiously and nodded "Of course I love you." He murmured, as if he wasn't sure why she was asking. Laughing happily as she saw the guitarist's eyes widen she knelt down and put a hand on his cheek "And you would do anything for me, wouldn't you?"
He tipped his head to one side "I would." He answered quietly.
She nodded and looked down at the floor "You see the man over there Gerard?" She asked, gesturing to where Frank was slumped. Gerard followed her gaze, confusion misting his eyes for a second with something like memories before he nodded. "Yeah."
"He's been a bad, bad man Gerard." She sighed, almost sadly "I want you to punish him."
Gerard looked back at her, his hazel eyes like a child's. "How?" He asked, as Frank closed his eyes, as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.
She gently slid the knife into his pale hands. "With this." She murmured as she ran her slender fingers down his cheek. "I want you to hurt him the most you know how Gerard."
He blinked slowly as he twisted the knife, watching it catch the light as he looked towards Frank. "Did he hurt you?" He asked quietly, the reflected light glinting off his hazel eyes.
She nodded sadly "Yes Gerard, he did. Now punish him for it love." She whispered to him, kissing him gently on the cheek, and then she stood up and walked from the room.


~~~~~~~~~~~*~

It was Tiberius, walking through the dungeons with so many storm cloud emotions whirling around him that none of the guards would come near him, who heard the screams first. They weren't hard to miss when you got to the right spot, a scream of Melaina's name, thrown with so much hatred and venom that it caused Tiberius to halt in his tracks.
It took him, Penny and half of the dungeon guards to convince her to come down and find out what was going on - with the clever card from Penny that if it was Gerard (which they were convinced it was) then he would ruin his voice at this rate.
So Melaina went down to the dungeons and followed the screams of her name to the cell the vocalist was locked into. Blood was already seeping out of the room into the corridor and it almost made her shiver. Biting her lip she managed to get into the room before Gerard screamed again, standing at the door way instead of coming in. The vocalist was sitting cross legged on the floor, surrounded by a pool of blood. His hazel eyes were closed but opened slowly when she walked in and there was something missing from them but she couldn't put her finger on it. "What did I do?" He whispered pitifully and almost so quietly that she missed it.
"You killed him." She shrugged "Because I told you to."
He blinked and looked back down into the sea of red "I want to see his body." He murmured "He was my best friend." He sounded so lost - so childlike.
She gulped and almost found herself unwilling to reveal the final detail of her plan to him. "There is no body Gerard," She told him "You ate them."
The vocalist's eyes widened as a tear began to wind its way down his cheek. "No..." He whispered "No...I..." She sighed and nodded "You did. I watched you."
He looked down at the blood, and then up at her - and then threw up. Violently. And she watched him, watched him for the next half an hour, throw up and sob so hard he felt as if his lungs would burst. It had begun.

~~~~~~~~~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story