Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicidal or Friends??

Should I do this??

by emiily 4 reviews

Frank Iero (Bella's best friend) helps her get over what she was planning ot do...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 489 words

0Unrated
Think Bella...should you do this?? Will it make everyone else happy?? But will it make me happy?? Just do it and get it over with.

I took a step over the rim of the bridge, as i felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to find my best friend Frank Iero looking straight at me.

"Bella what the hell do you think your doing??"

I looked straight into his eyes. I looked the opposite direction.

"I was trying to make everyone happy by jumping off the bridge, but you stopped me. Now let me go!" I yelled at him as i jerked my arm out of his strong grip.

"Isabella Marie Swan you get back here right now, I dont want you to be anywhere near that bridge!!" he yelled back at me.

I stopped in my tracks. I turned around but didnt look at him, and started to walk away. I could here him behind me.

After we got back, i walked through the door and threw myself on the couch. He sat down beside me. I heard my phone ring. It was my friend Jessica.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Bella! Why didnt you pick up your phone earlier!?" she screamed. Frank jerked the phone from my hand.

"Hi Jess, it's Frank. You won't beleive what Bella tried to do," he looked at me as he spoke. I rolled my eyes as he walked out of the room, with my phone still in his hands.

I turned the TV on. Frank will tell Jessica everyhting. I just know it.

After about 15 minutes, Frank came back.

"Thanks. Now i need the money to pay my phone bills." I said to him. He laughed.

"Get your own" I smiled.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

"FRANK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU YOUR GONNA MISS THE FLIGHT!!" i heard from the phone. He looked over at me and gave me that SORRY face. I smiled.

"Okay Gee, I'll be there in one sec. I couldnt leave Bella alone here, yeah okay ill ask her." He said.

"Bella, Gerard wants to know if you wanna come with us to california for the tour. I can't just leave you here alone." he aid to me.

"No, it's okay. I'll stay with Jessica." I said back.

"Bella, Jessica's coming with us. You can't stay alone." He said.

I'm really starting to hate that girl. What is she trying to do?? Go on tour so she can steal Gerard?? We're not dating, but i really want us to. I know that she has had a crush on Gerard since they formed the band, but I liked him more. And i hope he liked me the same.

"So, are you going??" Frank asked me.

"Sucice or Friends." I said. I smiled.

"Youre choice."



Sorry you guys i know it's pretty short. Review please...i knoe it does kinda suck you can admit that lol
Sign up to rate and review this story