Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicidal or Friends??

I have my ways

by emiily 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 431 words

0Unrated
When I finished packing my things for the 6 week trip, I let Frank drive me. After the accident, he's been following me around everywhere it was getting pretty annoying now.

After we got to the airport, we were happy to hear that our flight was 3 hours delayed. Everyone kept quiet for a moment. Then, Mikey spoke.

"Bella, where did you get that fucking crazy idea to commit suicide. I mean, who has really hurt you enough for you to do that!?" he yelled at me. I have never seen mikey so angry before.

Everyone looked at me, waiting for a response.

"You have no idea. I don't want to talk about that right now. It's no big deal." I said walking away. Jessica came running behind me.

"Bella! That's no big deal!? There serious! Why would you do that!? Do you know how many friends you have that care about you!?"she yelled. I just really wanted to yell "Well, Jess, your not one of them." but i didn't want to ruin her day too.

"Just leave me alone Jess."I said to her.

"I can't! Who the hell knows what you are going to do next!?"

"Jess, tell me the truth. What was the REAL reason you wanted to go to California. Was it because you wanted to see them perform, or was it because you have a crush on one of the guys and you won't tell me because you think I also have a crush on the same guy?!?!" I yelled. I heard Gerard run up to us.

"Hey guys come on stop yelling. What's going on?" he asked us. I looked at the ground. Jess looked like she wanted to say something. But I managed to keep her mouth shut until Gerard left.

"Okay, if you won't tell me whats going on, than I am going to have to fund out for myself."

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked him. He dhrugged.

"I have my ways."He smiled, and left.

I looked at Jessica who was staring straight at me.

"We DO like that same guys Bella." She said, with tears in her eyes.

"Who do you think he likes?" She asked me. I gave her a hug. I really really REALLY wanted to say ME!! but that is just really mean.

"I don't know Jess. Like he said. He has his ways."



sorry everyone, i know this chapter is pretty short. I didnt really have enough time. So please R&R. It will get me better ideas. Thanks for the other reviews!!



Sign up to rate and review this story