Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Sweet Escape

Default Chapter

by fancy_kidx 6 reviews

What happens when Pete falls for someone 11 years younger than him?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [Y] - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 737 words

2Exciting
"Dude, get your ass up." Pete awoke to Patrick hitting him repeatedly in the head with a pillow.

"Man, what the hell?" Pete asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Get dressed. We're leaving now." Patrick ignored the luggage lined up neatly by the door and opened the closet, pulling out a black hoodie and a pair of girl jeans.

It was the day that Fall Out Boy was supposed to start touring. And not just any tour; it was their first ever huge stadium tour. Every single show was sold out within the first few days of being on sale. And although the guys were nervous, they were also excited; their bags had been packed for the past few days in anticipation of getting back onto the road.

"Dammit, Patrick! I thought we all agreed on 4 being the earliest we were going to leave!" Pete glanced at the alarm clock next to his bed. It said 2:30. He groaned.

"Yeah, well, I guess I lied." Patrick threw the clothes over to Pete, who was still lying down on the bed, and began rummaging through his drawers. He pulled out a pair of neon green boxers with hot pink hearts on them and raised an eyebrow over at Pete, trying to hide his amusement. Pete flipped him off. Laughing, he put the boxers back in the drawer and pulled out a pair of plaid boxers instead.

Pete sighed, stood up, took the boxers out of Patrick's hands, and put them back in the drawer. "I don't wear boxers. Commando all the fucking way." He said, rolling his eyes.

Patrick laughed again. "Whatever, man. Just get dressed. If you're not downstairs in five minutes, we're leaving without you."

"D'ya mind telling me exactly why we're leaving so early?" Pete asked, yawning as he pulled off his pajama pants and pulled on the jeans.

Patrick smiled vaguely, but you could tell how hard he was trying to hide his excitement. "We're making a slight detour from our original route, so in order for us to get to the first city on time, we have to leave earlier than expected."

Pete looked at his excited face curiously. "It's a girl, isn't it?"

Patrick laughed. "Well, I guess you could say that."

"Oh, man. We're having a chick on board?" Pete groaned, but then a smile brightened his face. "Wait. Is she hot?"

Patrick rolled his eyes. "Honestly, that's really not for me to say."

Pete's smile faded and was replaced with the reluctant look from before. Pulling the hoodie over his head, he sighed. "Geez, Patrick. Just tell me who the fuck it is already."

"Alright, alright. If you must know, my cousin is a huge fan of ours, so I invited her to come along with us on the tour. Her name's Jessica."

Pete raised an eyebrow. "How come I've never heard of her?"

"Well, I didn't really know about her until, like, last week. Apparently she's the daughter of an aunt I've never heard of. So this is also a bonding sorta thing."

"So... how do you know she's really your cousin?"

Patrick shrugged. "That's what my mom says. And I'm going with it 'cause my mom's always right."

Pete laughed. "Okay, whatever. Any pictures?"

"Nope."

"Goddamn." Pete sighed.

"Man, get your fucking head out of the gutter. Girls weren't just put on this planet for you to hook up with. And besides, you and I both know that if she was hot, you would be too nervous to say anything."

Pete shrugged and said nothing. Contrary to popular belief, he sucked with girls. He admitted that he was shallow when it came to the opposite sex; he normally stayed away from the girls he thought weren't too pretty, but there was no way in hell that he would be able to talk to a girl he thought was beautiful. He would stutter, cause awkward silences, and possibly insult her without even realizing it.

As they walked downstairs, Patrick stopped and turned to Pete. "By the way. If you think she's hot, don't tell me. I mean, you're welcome to hook up with her or whatever, but I don't want to hear about my best friend and my 16 year old cousin having sex."

"Wait, she's 16?" Pete asked, surprised.

Patrick raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

Wow, Pete thought. I guess that means she's off limits. Too young. "Nothing," he said. "Nevermind."
Sign up to rate and review this story