Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR

What am I to do?

by closet_vampire 4 reviews

The truth is out, can Emma handle it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 399 words

1Moving
Emma's question lingered in the air and Ray opened his mouth several times to answer but alas nothing came. She kept a tightening grip on his hand and felt his knuckles crack but she couldn't let go.
"Ray?" she asked trying to wrestle a sob from escaping from her mouth.
"It," he shut his eyes tightly and spoke into the bed, "It didn't make it."
Emma let the information sit for a split second before she began to hyperventilate. She started to shake violently gasping for air which lay just in front of her mouth. Emma couldn't move; she sat paralyzed trying to take in air with short breaths.
"R-ray," She cried holding onto her throat.
"NURSE!" he screamed running to the door.
Emma clawed at the blankets as she tried to catch a breath of air. Ray still stood at the door screaming for help; his band mates had come running and so had many doctors with nurse at their sides. She held her throat taking more tight breaths each shorter then the last. Emma fell off her bed pulling the IV stand down on her. She finally managed to catch a full breath before blowing it on a long pinching scream. The nurse's fell to her side and began to give her a sedation needle. Emma soon lay relaxed and almost dead like on the hospital floor. She watched the doctors and nurse as they put her back in her bed and left the room. The band stood at her door, terrified. Emma felt tears fall out of her eyes but didn't wipe them, she fell into sleep.
*
"Emma?" A familiar voice asked softly.
Emma opened her eyes to see Mikey standing at her side; she grabbed his hand. And watched him fall into the bed crying; Emma began to cry with him. Soon more people came from the shadows of her darkly lit room. At her right stood Gerard and Frank; with Mikey stood Bob.
"Where's Toro?" she whispered hoarsely.
"The doctors advised he get some rest, he hasn't slept in the past two days," Frank replied softly.
Emma let a small sob escape as the thought of her miscarriage crawled into her thoughts. She sat up and cried into her hands; soon she felt arms gather her in a large hug.
"It's okay Emma, you can cry all you want," Gerard soothed into her shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story