Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR

Buzznet buzz is hazardous to your health

by closet_vampire 5 reviews

The boys play there last day in Regina, Ray is extremely happy with the news Emma has given him. The Band is off for a sound check, and Emma is off to refuel the bus, clean it and relax. But what h...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 431 words

2Moving
"Well we got do sound check."
"I'll miss you," Emma laughed softly.
Ray stroked her hair and leaned in kissing her gently,
"Be careful," He cooed into her ear.
She reached up and hugged him tightly, after a few minutes she let go and they parted. Emma moved through a bunch of stage hands and carried through to the exit door. She pushed out into the stairwell which took people out of the building, though she wished she hadn't. Before her stood a crazy all girl crowd, who began immediately storming to her. They pushed her and yelled at her; Emma tired to turn back but someone caught her by the hair and yanked her down . She fell in somersaults to the bottom as people cleared the way. She now lay on her back staring up to the ceiling; she wanted to cry but couldn't. Almost immediately kicks and punches were being hailed at her and soon Emma lost conciseness.
"Emma?" A voice called from a distance.
Emma opened her eyes slightly, bright lights shawn in them and she shut her eyes once more.
"She may be losing conciseness again, how long till we are at the ER?"
"10 minutes max."
Emma tried to open her eyes again, but couldn't
"Toro?" she called out.
"Mam?" the voice asked, "You there, can you tell me your name?"
"Where's Toro?"
"Mam, we don't know who Toro is? Can you tell us you're name?"
"my name?"
"Yes mam."
Emma tried to speak but darkness took her. It wasn't till what felt like three or four hours did she wake. Emma opened her eyes to find a dimly light hospital room and a curly haired man asleep in a chair with his head planted on the bed. She raised her arm and lightly touched his hair; Toro stirred and slowly raised his head.
"Hey handsome," She whispered as Ray came and sat on her bed.
He leaned in and kissed Emma hard; almost as if she had been gone for three years.
"I'm so sorry," Ray blurted as tears came flowing from his eyes, Emma grabbed him and took hold of him. She soothed Toro; rubbing his back and kissing his head, "They hurt you, it's my fault, it's all my fault."
"No, no, Toro, i feel fine," Emma tightened her grip, "Don't worry I'm fine, don't cry."
"But Emma," Toro said pulling away so he could look into her hazel eyes, "The baby."
"What about the baby?" Emma asked as her stomach began to turn, she grabbed Toro's hand tightly, "Ray? What about the baby?"
Sign up to rate and review this story