Categories > Games > Metal Gear Solid > Metal Gear Middle

New kid on the block

by Warrior 0 reviews

title!

Category: Metal Gear Solid - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 1046 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 3:New kid on the block
After many weeks of attending Espionage Academy, Snake had come to know almost everything about it. He Knew where everything was, what all the teachers were like,
and who everyone was.

Until a new kid came to school. She was the new "most recent" student since Snake. He was anxious to meet the new kid when he heard it was a girl. No one had actually met her except for The Boss and the teachers, because she was only there for a small while.
Snake became not the only person who was anxious to meet her. Many gossipped and fantasized about how she might be.
Snake was too, laying in his bed until a knock came on the door. He geussed his roommates weren't there, or else Para-Medic would have immediately answered.
The knock came again. "Hang on, I'm coming!" Snake called. Whoever was at the door was not very patient. He opened the door to find The Boss staring at him, for a few seconds, before she spoke.

"Snake, we have a new student, as you may have heard, and all the other dorms are full, so she will be a part of your team. Show her around and help her adapt." Before Snake could answer, she walked away and revealed the new girl. She was blonde, Snake's height, and already in an o.d.

"I'm Eva. I geuss I;m your new rommate."

"Yeah. Come on in. He walked around the living room, giving the same tour Para-Medic gave him. Eva was asking questions about the school when Par-Medic and Sigint walked in. They both froze at the sight of Eva.

"Uh, Snake? Who's your friend?" Sigint asked

"This is Eva, our new roomie. The Boss told me to help her out. "Ok," Para-Medic started in a voice Snake rexcognised all to well as a nag. "But we only have three rooms. Where will she sleep?"

"She can bunk with me." Snake said, trying to hold his excitement.

"Whatever you guys decide." Eva said.

"Oh I'm sorry! Where are my manners? I'm Para-Medic, and this is Sigint"
"Hello." Eva said.

Well great! Eva, let me show you around. Snake entered his room. This is where you will stay. And me too.
"But there's only one bed, I don't no you that well... yet.

"That's ok, I'll sleep on the floor untill there's a new one.

"Oh, thank you, Snake! Eva hugged him. He almost fainted.
She sat on the bed and looked around the room and spotted the M14. Her eyes widedned.

"An M14, huh? Good on ya"
Snake was surprised.
"How do you know about that?" Snake asked a little suspicious.

"Oh, everyone knows about that stuff"
"I didn't" Snake thought.

"Oh, yeah I forgot, every team has an i.d clothing garment. Ours is a bandana.

"The boss gave me one, but I didn't know whay until now." She put it on her arm.

"What do you think the head band was about?" Snake inquired.
"I don't know, you looked so good with it." This time he blushed.

The bell rang. Snake instantly slung his rifle and said to Eva "Follow me"
Snake walked out of the dorm and went down the hall, with Eva following. They reached the class and sat next to each other in the back.

"Now who's the new girl?" The Fury asked.
"Eva." she said.
"Ah, nice of you to join us.

"This week we were talking about the Vostok rocket and Yuri Gagarin"
The Fury talked for minutes about the rocket and what it's like to be in space, and so on. The last thirty minutes of class were a blurr as The Fury told the students to pair up to individually discuss what he went over. The entire class jumped up and went to their friends, and Snake and Eva instantly went to each other.
They began to smalltalk, but the bell rang, and Snake and Eva ended the conversation and headed for third period.

Snake walked down the hallway to the class, not getting to far away from Eva, so she wouldn't get lost.
"So, Eva, how did you come here?"Snake asked.
She was surprised by the question. She hesitated, and then said "My father was a CIA agent, and he taught me some basic material, in case we were persued by... bad people. There was a short pause and Eva asked "What about you?"

"Me? I was just an orphan, and picked up on this stuff on my own."

"What happened to your parents?"

"Who knows? I never knew them."

The two were quiet the rest of the way. Thet stayed together, but just didn't say anything. They did the usual gather around The Boss to see what class was about today.

"Today, we are going to diplay a battle. We will be using airsoft pellets, but we will be using smoke and stun grenades. Now, if you see a grenade land by you, DO Not TRY TO PICK IT UP. If you are shot with a pellet, you are out. Try not to, because this could really happen to you one day.
Any questions?"

A kid from another team raised his hand.
"Where will this be?"

"The battle will be in a field filled with trenches and pill boxes, up north a ways. We are trying to make this as real as possible. Now before we head for the site, we will pick teams. Snake and Major zero, an expert at this will be captains. "Hello." said Zero's british accented voice. Zero, because you are older, you will pick first.
Zero examined all of them.

"Don't pick Eva." Snake thought.

"You." Zero said pointing to Eva.

"Shit." Snake thought.

Snake chose his friends, Sigint and Para-Medic, and a few others he did not know. Para-Medic. Sigint, and Eva were the only people he did know.

He picked out an airsoft rifle that lokked like an M16. It was full a semi auto.
"As real as possible." Snake said to himself. The rest of the students picked out the guns, and gathered around The Boss.

"Ok, students, good luck." she said

"Good luck, Snake." Said Eva who was right next to him somehow.
"Good luck, Eva."
Sign up to rate and review this story