Categories > Games > Metal Gear Solid > Metal Gear Middle

Distracted

by Warrior 0 reviews

title

Category: Metal Gear Solid - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 586 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 4: distracted
The range was enourmous. And like The Boss said, it was full of pillboxes, trenches, and even machine guns, which Snake guessed were pellet guns, too.

"All right. Zero, Snake, you will be the lieutanants. Your units will have to follow your orders. The objective is to either shoot all of the opposing members or take their bases.
Now take your squads on either side and wait till I say to start. Immediately the teams walked to the ends of the range, in trenches.
The Boss waited until everything was set.

"Start!"

Some others started firing, but at nothing, Snake hadn't come up, or any of his squad members. "Wait until they reload! Then Sigint and I will head for a base. Para-Medic, you and the others cover us. When you see we've taken the base, follow. Go! Snake took off, crouch running with Sigint right behind him. They found the base, and Snake saw an enemy inside. He instinctively fired and got him right in the heart.
"Damn." he said and walked off the range. "Sigint! I'm gooing for the next base! Get Para-Medic and her squad to come up for suppressing fire"
Sigint was a little surprised at how seriously Snake was taking this, but obeyed anyway. "Right on lieutenant!

Snake chrged out of the base, downing three more enemies as he went. And then a burst of machine gun fire hit right near his ankle. He instantly took cover in the trench. Pellets were hitting every where around him except for his body. He frantically surveyed his surroungs, looking for the gunner, and found that his barrel was aiming right at him. He braced himself for a horrible pain, but found none.
He looked back at the gunner, and saw he was hit.

"I got you, Snake!" he heard Sigint yell."

Sigint! Move up and help me out here!" Snake got back up. He searched for the base,intending to rush it when Sigint arrived. He started firing on the one he found, hoping to scare them off. While he was occupied with this, he didnt notce the one sneaking up behind him.
Snake heard a small snap, and instantly wheeled around to find Zero staring right at him smiling. Zero raised his gun, but before he could fire, Snake already got to him. He grabbed his arm and neck, and effortlessly flipped him.
The wind was knocked out of Zero, and he could barely stand. Snake started in after the base, but, feeling confident, ignored the snaking trench way, he lept out of the trench and ran as fast as he could toward the base, dodging pellets from all around, and diving into the base for cover. He was doing great, without a scratch. But then he looked around and saw his squad under haevy fire, and thought of something to do.
He put his gun on full auto and shot at the enemy, downing a couple, and the squad took the rest. Snake ran for the base, dodging more pellets, almost getting hit by a few.

He got in the base, to find Eva.

Niether af them said any thing. Snake noticed a smile on her face, and he wheeled around. He pulled the trigger, but nothing came out. Zero laughed.

"You never shot me Snake!"

"Your comrades are down, and I win." he said, smiling.
Snake guiltily looked at Eva. She azoided his eyes. Then he felt a pellet hit him.

Small chap, but Ocelot is in next!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story