Categories > Games > Metal Gear Solid > Metal Gear Middle

Off we go

by Warrior 0 reviews

,nb,.

Category: Metal Gear Solid - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 557 words

1Ambiance
Chapter6
Snake arose to his new enemy... the alarm clock. It was an old fashioned double bell one that mede the most obnoxious sound.
The Boss gave it to him so he could start his detentions at 6 a.m.

Although he had to get up at an ungodly hour, he got to eat breakfast, which was the most important meal of the day.
Snake jumped into his o.d. and noticed something askew... Eva was gone. Usually he would wake up to see her lihjtly sleeping,
maybe even snoring quietly. Snake was ussually the first to rise, then Eva (due to Snake's loud movements,) then Sigint and Para-Medic.

Snake walked out to the living room and found Sigint awake, quietly reading his daily issue of Guns n' Ammo.

"Yo." he said, not even bothering to look away from the magazine. Snake walked out and headed to the cafeteria.

The sun hadn't even risen, and Snake's eyes were still sleepy. After his time at the school, he could walk to the cafeteria blondfolded.

When he got there, Ocelot was waiting for him. Snake tried to walk past without an encounter, because he couldnt stand to beat him up again.
But, just as Snake anticipated, Ocelot started something.

The ordeal ended with yet another face slam. They would have fought, but the bell rang. Snake cooly walked to The Boss' office, where he learned his punishment.
It was janitor duty. The whole day Snake had to clean the school. It seemed like years, but the day had finally ended.

Snake walked back to the dorm an hour late, because of the punishment. He walked drearily, until something had caught his eye.

A flash of blonde hair. He took cover behind a pillar and investigated. The girl turned out to be Eva. She was in the garden,
crouching over with a radio.

Snake stepped forward, making sure his footstep was heard. Eva jumped and turned, laughing lamely.

"Snake, uh, what's up?"

"Why do you have a radio?" Snake questioned.

Eva looked at the radio, and back at Snake. She stepped forward, zipping open the o.d. thrying to distract Snake. She stepped close to Snake, close enough to make him forget anything.

Snake stared at her, but then snapped out of it.

He smacked her chest aside, yelling "Get those things out of my face! Tell me the truth!"

Eva looked around, contemplating whether or not to reveal anything.

She stepped close to Snake, not to entice, but to inform.

"Remember how I told you my dad was a CIA agent? He was captured, and now I have to go get him."

"What!?" Snake said, shocked. "You can't just leave school!"

"I can and will, Snake. And don't get in my way."

"Or what? You'll beat me up? Try it."

She hesitated, and kicked at his head. Snake effortlessly ducked, and blocked everything.

When she realized she couldn't win, she tried to run to some motorcycle, but she was stopped.

"Let me go." Snake said.
"Why?" Eva responded.

"I can help. Just let me get my gun."

"I have it."

"Why?"

"It's better than my type 15, but it's yours hop in." She said reluctantly.

Snake got in the side car, and with an unexpected lurch they were off. And Snake had not yet realized what shit he got into.

Yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story