Categories > Games > Metal Gear Solid > Metal Gear Middle

What!?

by Warrior 0 reviews

....

Category: Metal Gear Solid - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 532 words

1Exciting
Chapter 8
Snake kept running down the tunnel, which seemed to never end. Even when he tired, he kept going.
He just killed people who he had never known, who had never harmed him.(Except for the guy who hit him.)

After an eternity of running, the tunnel opened up to reveal a swampy, wet-type place. Not knowing where to go, Snake bounded off in a random direction.
He wished he could somehow reach Eva, or find the appropriate place to go.

Snake just gave up and sat down, defeated. He stared at the ground, thinking of a solution. For 10 minutes he just stared, until he noticed something.
Footsteps.

They had to be Eva's, Snake thought, so he immediately got up and followed them. He was taken through horrible puddles,
almost sinking with every step. It took twice the effort a normal walk would have, and twice the determination.

Snake followed for a long time, and the track suddenly stopped. He totally lost it.
He backtracked and followed and frantically looked around for the track, but it was no use. Snake looked up, and felt a sense of relief. He was near anoither outpost.

Remembering the guards, he silently creeped, crouching with his rifle ready. Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it. Snake creeped up against the fence, scanning the area for guards.
For some reason, they weren't in their normal posts. By the doors, along the fence, anything. Something had to be up.

Ever so cautiously, Snake moved in, constantly looking over his shoulder, but still advancing. He looked around, and everywher else except one corner. Snake peeked over and found them all gathered... around Ocelot.

Snake immediately pulled back around the corner, thinking how this was possible. He double checked, just to prove what he just saw.
His eyes were right. There Ocelot was, talking to the troops with that condescending look on his face. They didn't notice Snake, and Ocelot just kept talking. Then, Ocelot directed them into a door way, but he stayed.

"Snake, you can come out."

Snake was shocked. He didn't let it show of course, and rounded the corner.

"I've been waiting for you, Snake. This time I'll show you whose better around here"
Ocelot pointed his Revolver at Snake, who didn't flinch, despite the life-taking gun in his face.

Snake laughed and drew his rifle.

"Haven't I kicked your ass enough, kid?" Snake said.

"Shut up! Let's go!"

Ocelot fired the first round, which missed Snake. Snake shouldered the M14 and fired at Ocelot, not really intending to kill him. Ocelot ducked under a barrel, and avoided the barrage.
Snake took this opprotunity to go CQC him. (CQC was his name for it.)

Snake was right in the zone, but when he was about to grab him, he couldn't.

"If you have a rifle, CQC won't work!" Ocelot laughed.

"What? What the hell?"

Ocelot recovered and pointed the gun in Snake's face. But he stopped.

"Damn! He found us!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Snake said.

"The bees!" Ocelot snarled.

"I'll get you later, Snake!" Said Ocelot as he jumped the fence and ran.

Snake was confused. What bees?

"Must be a game glich."
Sign up to rate and review this story