Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Will Erase All Life On Earth But Us

Early Morning Antics

by monklikespunk 2 reviews

The next morning and stuff happens...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 1292 words

0Unrated
We Will Erase All Life on Earth But Us
Chapter 2

**Don't know them or own them the only character I own is Christin a.

___ --- ___

Warmth was what you awoke to the next morning. The warm softness of a body next to you,
opening your eyes you are met with the sight of what must be an angel.
You could hear his deep breathing telling you he was fast asleep. You disentangled yourself
from his arms and stood up from the couch to check the time. Seeing it was half past nine am you quickly
grabbed for your cell phone to call Frank.

Just as your finger was begining to press the send button you were halted by the sound of
a knock at the front door.

Looking behind you to see that Gerard had not been disturbed by the noise invasion.
You made your way to the door. Slowly and quietly opening for the person on the other side.
You are instantly pushed to the floor by an over excited Frank Iero. Who has wrapped himself around you
like some poor lost monkey.

"Nice to see you too Frank n' Beans." you giggle as you pet his head affectionatly slightly shifting in your uncomfortable
position.

"I missed you!" Was his muffled reply from under your hair as he wrapped himself around you more and tightened his grip on your ribbs.

"I know." Was your simple reply as you smiled down into his smileing face.

"ORGY!" was the next thing you heard as two more bodys joined in on the dog pile like hug.

"Hey no one told me there was a planned gay sex fest in my living room this morning." you looked up to see Gerard standing over you fake frowning and
rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Oh come on bro you never really know when the gay sex will just randomly happen." Mikey announced disengaging himself from the mass of arms and legs.

"A little help please." you plead reaching for Gerards hand.

He helps you to a standing position as Ray finaly lets go of you anc checks himself to straighten
his now disheveled clothing.

"Hey Frank i think you can let go now." Mikey points out to the man who seems to have been surgicaly
graphted to your hips. He was still holding on to you standing on his knees.

"No NEVER She's MINE!!!" Frank argues in a childlike fashion.

"Oh come on Frankie I may need to walk eventualy." You pleed with him.

"Fine but I'm never letting you out of my sight ever again." He says in an exagerated pout.

"Ok but when i have to go to the bathroom you have to close your eyes." you say laughing at his antics.

"EWWWWWWwww! Girls use the bathroom?!" he screams in discust.

"NEVERMIND! Just dont go dissapearing again ok?" he says finally giving up on the kiddy act and getting serious.

"Its a deal no more Houdini Acts." You smile hugging him.

"Yay my big sis is back." Frank says gleefully.

"Frankie im not that much older than you are. Seriously like nine days." You say laughing remembering how he used to make fun of you for being older than him.

"Yeah Yeah you old hag now go knit a pot holder or something." Frank says waving his hand dismissivly.

You ignore him and move to wrap your arm around Gerards midsection without realizing it you had mad sure to keep his hand in yours during the entire exchange.

"Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing. OR am I confused?"

Mikey spoke from the kitchen behinde the group of you.

"I dont know what do you think your seeing?" Ray questions Mikey.

"I think I see a newly requited love. Are the love birds finally together or is it wishful thinking?" Mikey continued with his observation.

You looked up to see what Gerard was feeling he seemed to be content with his brothers observation so you just turned to smile at the guys. Each one reacted as you would expect.
Mikey simply smiled back in much the same expression his brother had just seconds before. Ray's eyebrows shot to the roof with the realization and a smile spreed across his face almost instantly.

And Frank well he ever the dramatic reacted with as much enthusiasm as a loto winner.

"OMG! Finally! for god's sakes you two needed to get that done with its been like three years and your just now figureing this out. Even if X was gone for a yeah seriously. And we all know how much Gerard needs to get laid..."

The room fell deathly silent at the last slip of Franks toungue. Mikey cracked up at Franks outburst as Ray covered his face and turned away so no one would see his amusement.

Frank looked horrified as he looked up to see Gerard's now very red face.

You couldnt help but giggle at their antics still the same guys even after so much change.

You squeezed Gerard a little tighter and smilled up at him to ease his discomfort. You were well aware of his very private nature. And you knew he was more embarassed by Franks outburst than angry.

"Ok guys whats happening why the early morning visit?"

You finally break the silence and retreat from Gerards still very silent form to head into the kitchion to make some much needed coffee.

"Well Frank here woke us up at the crack of dawn to inform us that a blast from the past had made a return and that we all needed to get together while we had a day off and well seems today is the day." Mikey informed you with a smile as he moved to give you a hugg as you prepared the coffe maker.

"And I wanted breakfast so i figured I might be able to talk someone into hooking me up with some free food." Ray smiled bounceing into the kitchen after Frank who was still silent.

"Yeah Ray is still a cheap ass even now." Frank joked.

"So i guess I'm making breakfast?" You say as you move over to the fridge to see exactly what Gerard had to work with.

"OMG A Christina Omlette would be wonderful right now." Frank cheered up at the idea of you cooking for them.

"Alright we've got one dozen eggs some milk, what looks to be some kind of american cheese, and cerial so its omlettes or cerial." you offer listing off the contents of
Gerards fridge and cabinets.

"OMlettes!" Was the collective response form the group.'

"Alright guys you know the drill leave me alone while I cook, Ill bring it out when its readdy."
you say as you shoo them out of the kitchen.

Gerard stays behind for a moment.

"Yes?" you question as he just leans against the counter and watches you with a slight smile pulling at one side of his lips.

"Nothing its my kitchen so I think I'll just stick around for a little while." He replys now fully smiling.

You just shake your head and beging preparing the eggs.

"I'm really happy your back. I've missed you so much over the last year, I think after the guys leave we should mabey continue the conversation we seem to have fallen asleep durring from last night."
Gerard says in a low sincere tone as he moves past you to retrieve a coffee mug for the now finished coffee.

"I concur." Is your simple reply as you try your hardest to concentrate on the task at hand on not on his movements around the kitchen and the fact that when he gets close enough you can smell the feint scent of his cologn.
Sign up to rate and review this story