Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > She Will Be Loved.

Tap on my Window; Knock on my Door.

by xtearcatcherx 4 reviews

I was inspired to write this after listening to She Will be loved by Maroon 5. He loves her so much...but to her, he was just another shoulder to cry on...[need I say more?]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 365 words

0Unrated
She stood outside his door, mascara running down her face, her long, dark brown hair in knots and tangles. He stepped back and allowed her to come in, knowing what would happen within the next few hours. They had gone through this routine way too many times before.

She plopped herself down on his beanie bag chair and began to cry. Sighing, he walked over to her and crouched down, stroking her hair.

"Erin, he just keeps hurting you, why do you keep going back to him?"

"Because, Ryan, he's all that I have." The words stung him. He knew that to her all he was was a shoulder to cry on. A brother. A best friend. The little boy that she grew up with.

"You have me." He mumbled quietly as his hair fell into his face.

"It's not the same Ryan. You're like a brother to me, and Tyler...I know hes hurt me alot...in alot of ways. But you and the boys and him are all that I have." Erin sniffed.

"You're parents?" Ryan questioned. Erin mumbled that she didn't want to talk about it. Ryan just nodded.

An hour later and they were lying on Ryan's bed, Ryan in his boxers and Erin in a pair of Ryan's track pants and an extra large hoodie, eating pizza and watching Sixteen Candles.

"I can't believe my grandmother felt me up." Erin
said along with Molly Ringwald. All Ryan could do was smile as she laughed. After a while, Erin was starting to drift to sleep so Ryan turned off the movie and the lights.

"Ryan...?" Erin mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"I wish you really were my brother." Ryan smiled, but on the inside, his heart sank.


*

Ryan woke up the next morning and found a note on Erin's pillow.

/Tyler came and picked me up. Thanks/.

This wasn't anything new to Ryan. He went through this atleast once a month, yet even now his heart still felt heavy. Sighing, he got himself out of bed and headed downstairs to make a pot of coffee.

Well how is it so far? Lemme know. I only write when I'm happy and reviews make me happy =]
Sign up to rate and review this story