Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > She Will Be Loved.

I Wanna Make You Feel Beautiful

by xtearcatcherx 8 reviews

boo summary.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 605 words

0Unrated
"Ryan!" I heard a girl scream and wrap her arms around me.Ryan put the coffee pot down and turned around.

"Remind me why I gave you a key to my house??He grumbled.

"Because you love me?" Chelsea tried.

"Wrong answer!"He put her in a headlock and gave her a noogie.

"RYAN, YOU'RE GONNA MESS UP MY HAIR!"

"Yeah and we all know how perfect you want to look for /Brendon/." Ryan rolled his eyes but smiled. Him and all of his friends knew that Chelsea had a HUGE crush on Brendon...well, except for Brendon. But that was because Brendon, as sweet as he was, was a total moron.

"Anyways, Jon sent me over to tell you that you're late." Chelsea said, opening Ryan's freezer.

"Late? For what?" Ryan asked, confused.

"Recording the new CD." She replied, digging an ice cream sandwhich out from behind the frozen peas.

"Who eats peas? You disgust me you pedophile." Chelsea made a face.

"The new CD...the new CD...THE NEW CD?! OH MY GOD COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" Ryan threw Chelsea over his shoulder.

"OK um you're still in your boxers." Chelsea said flatly as she tried to reach out for her beloved ice cream sandwhich that was carelessly tossed onto the kitchen floor.

"I DON'T CARE!" Ryan screamed as he began to run out of the house.

"NO!!!" Chelsea cried over the loss of her ice cream sandwhich...but then she laughed evilly realizing Ryan would have to clean up the melted mess on the floor when they got back...but then, realizing it was gonna melt she started to cry again.

*

Ryan and Chelsea walked into the studio to see the band and- Erin and Tyler. Ryan's stomach did a flip flop.

"Hey Ryan!" Erin greeted him. Ryan blinked, ignoring her as he walked into the recording room with Brendon, Jon and Spencer. Brendon stepped up to the microphone and began to sing.

If all of the clocks stopped ticking
and not a single breath of a soul rose
and my heart stopped beating...


*

Walking out of the studio, Jon suggested that they all go to Taco Bell.

"Erin can't go to Taco Bell. Well she can, but she can't eat anything." Tyler said.

"Why?" Chelsea questioned.

"Because she's fat." He said simply. Ryan started at him, but Erin touched his arm lightly.

"Ryan, it's OK. I know I'm not, well, skinny." Erin blinked back tears.

"But Erin, you are, you're beautiful." Ryan insisted. Erin smiled.


*

Erin wasn't that hungry, so Ryan agreed to share a steak quesadila with her. After having a piece, Erin exscused herself and went to the bathroom.

Now everybody just thought Erin was in the bathroom to, well, you know, do her buisness and such. But if any of them were to walk in there right now, they would see Erin, one hand holding back her long dark brown hair and using her middle finger on her other hand to stick it down her throat. Leaning over the sink, gagging, Erin threw up her food along with some blood.

Erin walked out, her mouth reeking of vomit and tears flowing freely down her face. She was expecting Ryan to rush over to her and ask what was wrong- but no. At first all she saw were Brendon and Chelsea in the corner, making out as Jon and Spencer made faces at the couple. But then she saw it- Ryan holding a girl's hand.

I wonder who this girl could be...cough, cough By the way the verse Bden was singing was somethin I made up.
Sign up to rate and review this story