Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > She Will Be Loved.

Had You So Many Times But Somehow I Want More;;

by xtearcatcherx 7 reviews

uh oh.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 559 words

0Unrated
MYSPACE ANYBODY?!
www.myspace.com/accuraterumor


Erin walked up to Ryan and this girl, hesitating. She was beautiful. She had dark brown shoulder length hair, pretty blue eyes and ivory skin.

"Erin, this is my ex, Lauren." Ryan introduced the two girls. He hardly noticed the daggers the girls were shooting at each other. But, why was Erin so bothered? She wasn't interested in Ryan...right? Before Erin could say anything, Tyler walked up to the three and draped his arm around Erin's waist.

"Time to go, dollface." Tyler smiled at Erin sweetly and Ryan and Lauren watched as Erin allowed herself to be taken away.

"What a slut." Lauren spat out. She turned to Ryan and smiled, knowing Erin was still watching. She placed her hand on his chest and sighed.

"I missed you, Ryan." She said right before their lips collided.

DUN DUN DUN!
~
In the car, Erin was silently crying as Tyler backed out of the parking lot. Why, she didn't know. She felt Tyler's hand rub her leg.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He saw her staring at Ryan and Lauren kissing and immediatley grew angry.

"I knew it. I knew there was something going on. Well that's OK, you'll see what happens to ungrateful bitches like you when we get back home."

~

Ryan withdrew himself from Lauren.

"What happened to /Josh/?" He asked coldly. Lauren placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ryan, darling, I love you. Now, let's go somewhere a bit more...remote...say, you're place?" Lauren batted her eyelashes and led Ryan oout of the restauraunt.

~

Tyler didn't even wait for Erin to get out of the car. He grabbed her out and threw her into the house, where she crashed against a wall.

"You fucking bitch, you think you can cheat on me? ME?" Tyler screamed. Erin hugged her knees and leaned against the wall, rocking back and forth. Tyler picked herself up by the collar of her blouse, then threw her against the wall again. As she slid down to the floor, he kicked her in the stomach. Erin tried to get up, but Tyler pushed her back down again. With every last bit of effort she could muster, she pushed him off of her and ran out the door.

Slipping into an alley, she whipped out her cell phone and tried to call Ryan, but it only went to messaging.

Where was he?

~
Ryan slipped his boxers off and stared at what he thought was an angel lying on his bed. He breathed in her scent and was about to start when the phone rang. Glancing at the caller ID, he said, "It's Erin."

"Shh." Lauren stopped him and kissed him.

~

/3 hours later/...
It had been a hard job getting to the hospital without getting caught. A hard job indeed.

Tyler, dressed in all black, wearing baseball cap and huge shades, picked up the limp and unconcious body of Erin. Her skin was covered in bloody gashes, and her once long, wavy chestnut hair was clumped together with dry blood. Discreetly, he gently laid her down on the hospital pavement.

"Sorry babe. But this is what happens when you go against me. I'm going down to Mexico and lying low for the next few months. But I'll be back, bitch." He whispered and laughed quietly before kissing her pink cold lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story