Categories > TV > Stargate: SG-1 > Escape to Atlantis

Chapter 4

by SithJesto 0 reviews

Lidea poiton caused for a whole planet to lost their memories and their age. What it can do in wrong hand? What if General O'Neill is the target for his Ancient legacy? Who will be able to save him...

Category: Stargate: SG-1 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 1289 words

0Unrated
A/N: Grammar should be bad, or I started to get better in English, what I doubt
A/N: Grammar should be bad, or I started to get better in English, what I doubt. This story is total AU, a bit of deaged-Jack O'Neill, with a bit of cloneJack. That's all. Good reading.



Chapter 4



The ride back to Colorado Springs was uneventful, to say at least. Only J.J.'s inquisitive questions disturbed the peaceful silence. The boy was full with questions, about the land what the bus passed. Jack was just started to explain why some people dressed funny and have hair only in one line on the top of their head when he noticed J.J. bemused expression.

"What?" Jack asked patiently.

"I didn't asked it out loud." It cost Jack a few second to realised what his young companion meant. J.J. didn't spoken the question, he just thought about it, and he, Jack heard it as clear and loud as it would have been spoken.

"Oh. I see." Well he didn't see, not really, but it would explain a few things, how J.J. trusted and accepted things he said, without questioning anything. Jack first thought it was just because of the memory loss, but now he wasn't so sure. "You hear what I thinking." J.J. shake his head negatively. "But you heard me before?"

"Yes, I think after I woke up outside the forest and later on the street." J.J. chew his lip as he tried to remember if he there were any other time.

"Okay we will try something. I will try to think or say something without speaking it out loud if you hear me, sign it." He tried to concentrate on what he wanted to say, but it was inefficient. Maybe he approached it from the wrong angel, maybe not the what and who he wanted to say it more to the whom he wanted to say it or more likely who he was concentrating while thinking this thought. He concentrated one more time, just this time his main focus was on J.J. 'Do you hear me?'

"Yeah. I hear you." It was way too cool, Jack grinned. If Carter was there she would jump in her scientist mode, got out all sort of gizmo to prod and probe them. Or Doc, his smile faltered a bit, how he missed her.

"You feel sad." Concern brown eyes studied him worriedly, Jack suspected the kid picked up his emotional state as well as his thought.

"Yeah, just thinking on old time. But don't worry, everything will be alright."

Yeah sure, as his luck run. The bad guys would waiting for them at the bus-station when they arrived. He would have done it if he was in their place. It was an easy conclusion, who ever kidnapped the deaged General O'Neill, would head to the closest safe place, where the Trust couldn't take their hand on the now child-sized General.

The closest such a place was the SGC. With the kidnap story they cut off almost any escape rote, only the public transportation were left: bus and train. Jack had no illusion that they were extremely lucky to managed to avoid exposure. Because the baddies didn't count on a teenager rescuer. Oh the irony.

When, if they got out the bus-station, there was the problem with the what to do now, and how to accomplish that. The kidnapping story hinder them to leave the country fast with a plane or boat. And it would take too long, most likely impossible to got to the board in this circumstance. Hiding in the country wasn't an opinion to begin with. That left the Gate. Not that he didn't trust in the government Kinsley like politician to not to give up one or both of them for good money to the Trust or someone even worst then them. Yeah sure but he fared hell freeze before that happen.

Right, but where to gate. Anywhere in this galaxy it was far too easy to them to brought Jack and J.J. back, to run in one of the SG team or some remanding goauld. Although a goauld didn't sound too bad compared to live as a lab rat. Jack shuddered at the thought.

So it leave only another galaxy, go to Otala or Atlantis, great camping site on both, but as much as he liked Thor, the big guy was a bit too much after a time. So the winner is Atlantis.

Now the destination was sign out, only small problem left too dale with, like got in an extra safe, secret military base, manage to power up the Stargate and walk thought the gate without getting caught or shot while the military personal just stud aside. Piece of cake, not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting down from the bus wasn't easy, as Jack suspected some black suit guy stood at the bus' entrance, watching the descending passengers.

"J.J. put on the cap." Jack whispered as he spied an older lady trying to get her begs. Jack climbed on his feet and walked up to the woman.

"Can I help you, Mrs?" he asked his best charming smile on its place.

"Oh my dear. It would be lovely. It's so rare to find help now days, darling, but in my time the young ones knew what is the respect their elders." She pulled out a smaller beg from under her seat.

"Certainly ma'am. My brother would take it." Jack added as he passed the beg to J.J. while he grabbed the bigger and much heavier luggage. 'Keep close' he send a mental message to the kid. The woman strolled down the aisle and down the steps, with the boys close in his hail, while she reminisced in old time. Jack dared to look back to J.J. just to see the young boy pulling the cap deeper in his face just before they stepped outside the bus. J.J. looked up like he knew someone watching him, their eyes met for a moment. Jack looked casually around the station, noticing further bad guys look alike in every exit as well, the one who guarded the bus exit didn't really looked at them more them once. But why would he, they were looking for a man or two with a kid, not two kid with a granny.

They parted from the old lady outside the station, they caught a taxi ride to ride to the east side of the city where Jack remembered Carter said once there was an internet café. It was just what he needed to gave a word to Hammond where they were and where they were heading without giving to much away.

But before that they needed to eat something, something warm and filing, and some pie of course. J.J. almost inhaled the food, not that he himself was to much behind. J.J. loved the pie as well, so it look like it wasn't memory thing or just the pie was divine.

Jack knew they most probably watching his /old /friends communication, so his message was sort and crypted:

Dear George,

Loki's trial let lose the old one. Its not like such as it was. Aunt Liz would love to see us, don't worry we will be fine. Trust you to feed //Dreyfus/ /the labrat.

Jack pondered on the note, and hope George would understand. His fingers hovered over the Enter, before pressing down it, sending out his message.

He gathered up his backpack, and headed toward the restaurant where he left J.J., he just turned on the corner when a black van scratched to halt before the internet café.


Sign up to rate and review this story