Categories > TV > Stargate: SG-1 > Escape to Atlantis

Chapter 3

by SithJesto 1 review

Lidea poiton caused for a whole planet to lost their memories and their age. What it can do in wrong hand? What if General O'Neill is the target for his Ancient legacy? Who will be able to save him...

Category: Stargate: SG-1 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 1371 words

0Unrated
A/N: Grammer should be bad, or I started to get better in English, what I doubt. This story is total AU, a bit of deaged-Jack O'Neill, with a bit of cloneJack. That's all good reading.
Chapter 3

"Hey. How are you?" Okay it was not the best think to say, but it was a new thing even for him, one Jack O'Neill, intergalactic traveler, solder, warrior, who battled with false Gods and bloodthirsty Jaffas, oh and let not forget the clone part. This experience was mind-blowing. His original was now a small child, smaller then he himself. It would piss up his original. It sure pissed him off when he heard he was stuck in a teenager body. When his original did not answered him, he became worried. "Hey, are you understand me?"

"Who... who are you?" cracked out the small boy, his face clearly showed his confuse. Oh shit. thought Jack. He was not just stuck in the child's body but he had no recollection about his adult life, maybe not even his all life. He needed to knew for sure what the boy remembered.

"My name is Jack. Can you tell me yours?" Jack tried to sound reassuming, and calming, to not to frighten away the boy.

"No." whispered the boy. His wide brown eyes looked at him confused, and ascend. "You know who am I?"

"Yeh." It was the understatement of the year. O he knew all to well who was Jack O'Neill, who was he himself, but on the other hand this small boy was not Jack anymore. Or was he where start a being became someone, only the memories make them the same person, the experience or what? He needed to think about it, but not now, and especially not here. If they don't be carefully they can both land as a lab rats if they didn't take their leave soon. The small body in his arm squirmed, he looked down and it hit him again how much the boy looked like Charlie. Or Charlie looked like them as a child. He shook his head to clear it before he spoke again. "Your name is Jonathan Jack O'Neill as well as mine, you like to be called Jack as well, but I will call you J.J. for now." Or most likely his original liked to call him, J.J.. The boy just blink taking everything in saying nothing. "Come we need to go." He said as he put down the boy to his feet. "Tell me if you get to tried, and I will bring you, alright?"

"Yeh." The boy, J.J. bit his lip before he grabbed Jack's hand. It felt right, comforting, almost relaxing. Jack saw on J.J.'s body language the boy felt the same. He squeezed the smaller hand and started to hike back where he left his car.

-----------------

The duo made their way thought the forest and reached without problem Jack's car. Jack noticed J.J. wide eyed gaze, as the young child studied everything around them. Sometimes he asked questions like 'What's that?', 'Why?', 'Why not?' and lot other that had a 'why' in them. It was like talking to a small child who just learn the world around him, but yet not. J.J.'s understanding was somehow more advanced, or so he thought.

The first part of the car ride was almost boring, J.J. fallen asleep sort after they left Canon City. they were near Penrose when Jack caught sign of someone following them, it was two black vans. They closed up fast, surely breaking the speed limit and Jack could not risk to go faster without being noticed. He hope they could throw them off their tail.

But nothing goes as they should, this some universal rule of the galaxy or something. As they reached Penrose's suburban Jack noticed there was copes everywhere, pulling cars away and check out the cars as like they looking for someone.

"Goody, just what we need." Mumbled to himself sarcasm oozing from his every words. He turned down on one of the small street and turned on the radio.

"...so Gabriel what kind of weather we will have?" said a cheerful male voice on the radio.

"Sunny, with a few cloud, Paul. Wind may occur and could bring with a colder air with it."

"Thanks Gabriel, and now the fresh news about the kidnapping. The police search with great force the area, and stop every car to check out in Canon City, Penrose and their vicinity. The boy's description: blond, with a light reddish-brown heightline, chocolate brown eyes, about 4,5 feet tall. He was last seen in a white pajamas, and black shoes. If anyone saw him, please call the police."

"Oh great, just what I need." Grumbled Jack and pulled down in a allay. "Wakey-wakey J.J." he shake the boy's shoulder lightly. "Come on, we are continue on foot ." The boy just grumbled something along the line 'not again', but Jack was not sure.

Not far where Jack parked down the car, was a big shopping center. Jack take out from the the car his backpack which contained everything he brought to this rescue mission, and pulled out from it his black jacket. "Pull it on." The boy did just that, it looked ridicules large on the small frame, but maybe it would be enough disguise. He kneeled down beside J.J. and rolled up the sleeves of the jacket. He got an idea and pulled out his beloved green cap and put it on the young boy's head. The gesture was familiar, he done it many times when Charlie was alive, he smiled at the memory as well as how J.J. looked. The boy grinned back at him.

In the supermarket Jack purchased some new clothe for both of them. Jeans, T-shirt and a pullover with zip and hood for J.J. and a leather jacket for himself. He stuffed their cast-off clothes in his bag before they left to find a transport to Colorado Springs.

Jack thought about what to do, and his final decision was to head back to Springs, the SGC and maybe go thought the Gate. He would need to call Hammond so the General would knew what going on, but at the moment he did not really felt safe on Earth, maybe not even in this galaxy. And it brought up the other problems, who to trust, how to go thought the Gate without getting caught, being shot or brought back by the NID or Trust. He knew his old team would most probably help out, but it would put their carrier if not their life in jeopardy. And he couldn't do that, not now when Teal'c finally got the respect from his piers and a position from where he could success to build a new Jaffa nation. Not to Carter who was just recently promoted, and looking forward her new life with the cop at her side. Not to Daniel who finally gained some respect and trust, and start to settle down. He maybe sound selfish but did not want to cause them harm. And even calling Hammond did sound that good idea anymore.

Small hand squeezed his own, causing him to look down. J.J. smiled at him reassuming, like he knew what Jack was thinking, his eyes was soft brown with trust. Without word Jack knew this small boy gave him his trust, and he would die first before he let down J.J.

They strolled down the bus station, Jack noticed one of the black van parking on the other side of the street. They walked in the waiting area, Jack noticed some black suit guy with headset behind their ears. Luckily they did not give their duo more then a glance, as they scent the bus station.

Jack brought their ticket, it was indeed lucky timing the bus would leave in twenty minuets, and they could take their place on the bus. He guided J.J. before him, as he went up the bus's stairs, Jack showed the driver the two ticket to Colorado Springs and went to their sit. They were safe for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story