Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 1 review

basically we learn how Harley gets a chance to meet her old friends so yea.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 376 words

0Unrated
'everybody!' i said, ranting after my friends and my band, CarCass, just played at the Battle of the Bands. 'if you are in a band, or are gonna be in one, remember this little thing' i still screamed into the mic. 'THRASH YOUR EAR-IN!!!! you have to feel the beat of the music, know it in your head, and have a gut feeling that whatever you improv is right! they give you migraines, anyway!'

three more bands played at the Battle. but i had a feeling we were gonna win.

'the winner of the Battle of the Bands, here at the underground Urban/Suburban Club, is Thrash!' the owner yelped into the mic. we didn't win, but that was okay with us.

when i got home i flopped onto my bed, only to be greeted by our band's drummer, Karma, on AIM.

BadKarma99: hay chickie!
KillerVampireX: u just saw me rnt u tired of me?
BadKarma99: no, b/c my older sister danica gave me the best news
KillerVampireX: wat is it? and u dont have to tell me that ur older sister's name is danica. we all know that
BadKarma99: lol.
BadKarma99: anyway, danica ran into brian, the manager for my chemical romance, while danica wz working, and he sed they were looking for a new assistant manager. and remember when we were filling out resumes? danica called me up and sed that she knew u were perfect for the job but didnt no ur resume, so i gave it to her and she gave it to him and now UR WITH MCR!!!!

all those memories of gerard and mikey and me in high school came flooding back. i so wanted them as friends again. not just because they were famous now, but because i missed them in college.

KillerVampireX: THX!!!! THX!!!! THX!!!! i luv u! and tell danica i sed that too

i signed off.

yes, i was going to get with my old best friends, my closest friends again!
but wait, what if they're mad at me for not staying in touch? all the memories that flooded back just capsized my mind-boat.




kinda short, yea...but this wz a starter chapter, i dont have much time on the computer, so i'll make do!
Sign up to rate and review this story