Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

Default Chapter

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

im freewriting on this one, i deleted my other one to work out some kinks and w/e. so chex it out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 199 words

0Unrated
okay, its about this girl named Tova Harley Monsetti. Blah, blah, blah. shes friends with gerard and mikey way in high school. blah.

gets reunited w/ them around this time when mcr is formed (im trying to work out a year to fit my story in.)

so, that ignites some fire, and the tension starts, between old and new flames and whatever.

i was talking to a friend, so i tried to make it quick and type with one hand. sorry. now im finished.

so read on, dude!



DISCLAIMER: I DO BEND SOME FACTS ABOUT THEM!!!! ITS NOT THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FACT REALLY IS!!! I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF YOU'D SEND ME SOME COOL FACTS ABOUT ANY OF THE MEMBERS!! EVEN IF I KNOW THE FACT ALREADY, I'LL TRY TO SQUEEZE IN SOME TIME TO THANK ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY, AND IF NOT, ILL THANK YOU AT THE END OF A CHAPTER! (if you don't want me to put in your username at the end of a chapter, just say so, and i wont! im a big advocate of privacy, and to admit it, i have what i call "stalkerphobia". im pathetic, thanks, i no!)
Sign up to rate and review this story