Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long > Untitled

That Afternoon

by ADJLfan101 0 reviews

Let's see...nothing really happens in this ch. Basicly, Joy studies, Hope looks though Jake's stuff, Caden pukes, and Rose thinks. Slight cussing (no rating for that, why?)

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 511 words

0Unrated
THAT AFTERNOON
Joy and Hope walked into the electronics store. "Daddy, you here?" Hope called out.

"Hey, you 2." greeted a old cough wrinckled* sher-pay, Fu-Dogg.

"'Sup, Fu, where's daddy?" asked Joy

"Your grandma asked him to pick up Haley from the airport, so your dragon training is kinda called off today." explained Fu

"OK! Bye!" Hope ran out the door.

"HOPE, REMEMBER, HOMEWORK!?" Joy yelled after her twin. "She's not comin' back, is she?"

"Nope, so, need help with that history homework? I've probably met most the people ya learnin' 'bout, ya know."

"Sure, Fu."
WITH HOPE
'Umm, wonder where daddy keeps the stuff on mom?' Hope thought lookinh though her father's stuff. Of course, Hope and Joy both knew why their mom wasn't around, that she did love them, what she looked like, and her name; but, Hope wanted to know more. She wanted to know what would make her mother proud, she wanted to know what her mother wanted do with her live, and so much more.

"AW-HA!!! I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT!!!" Hope jumped up and did some kind of "happy dance". "Let's see...ow, this is such a cute pic of mom and dad!!" she exclaimed finding a picture in the box. It was of her mom and dad at the prom, she thought.

"You know, Hope, if you wanted to see some pictures, you coulda just asked." informed her dad walking up behind her. He was an Asian man with green highlighs in his hair. (Just so y'all know (if you haven't guessed yet), this is Jake. His outfit is basicly the same)

"DAD!!! You scared the life outa me!!! I thought you were picking up Aunt Haley?" asked Hope

"I did, you've been looking though that box longer thab you thought, apparently." smrirked Jake.

"O...so, dad when was this taken?" She asked holding up the picture.

"That was taken when..."
ELSEWHERE
"Um...Caden, are you ok?" asked DJ trying not to laugh at her brother as he puked in the air-sick-bag.

"Yeah, cous'?" agreed Rose also trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, I just get air-sick real bad." explained Caden

"Never knew that, and he's my big bro."

"Just stuff it, DJ." murmured Caden puking again. Rose stopped the flight-lady.

"When are we landing? My cousin is really air-sick."

"In about looks at watch 15 minutes, ma'am."

"Thank you." the Flight-lady walked away. "So, Caden, can you survive 15 more minutes?"

"Stuff it, both of y'all!" DJ just kept annoying her brother while Rose started to think. 'Is this really smart? The huntsclan is still after me, you'd think they'd give up after 14 years. sigh But, I wanna see Jake....I wanna see my babies. I wonder how they turned out? God, I hope niether have anything other American Dragon duties with...them. If that bastard, Aden, layed a hand on either of my babies, I'll kill him! I wonder if Jake ever...no! He knows I was gonna come back, he'd never find some one else, would he? I mean.....WHY AM I THINKING THIS!?!?'
Sign up to rate and review this story