Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

five...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 230 words

0Unrated
5 hours later

we finally arrived in Sacramento, California. our manager, Brian, had a taxi pick us up at the airport and take us to some stadium... Brian was waiting for us when we arrived at the stadium.

"hey MCR!" Brian said when we got out the taxi.

"whats up!" Ray said. Brian payed the taxi driver after he got our luggage out the trunk.

"follow me to your tour bus" Brian said after the taxi driver left. Frank and i looked at each other in shock.

"tour bus?!?" we both asked.

"yes, a tour bus...you'll be sharing it with another band, if thats alright?!?" Brian replied as we followed him from the front of the stadium to the back. we finally stopped in front of a HUGE, shiny, black tour bus...

"holy shit!" all of My Chem [including me] said in unison...

"you like?!?" Brian asked

"we no like...we love" Mikey replied slowly like a robot.

"cool, well the left side is for yall. the kitchen is in the middle and the right side is for the other band who will be touring with yall"

"uhh, Brian...who is the other band?!?" i asked

"they should be here...but i'll tell you anyways...the other band is Avenged Sevenfold...i'll go look for them. yall settle down til i come back" Brian walked away.

"Avenged Sevenfold?!?" Gerard said...
Sign up to rate and review this story