Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

six...

by skeleton_crew13 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 244 words

0Unrated
"no way! Avenged Sevenfold! they are fuckin' awesome!" i yelled

"you know of them?!?" Ray asked

"duh!" Frank and i replied

"okay...well lets go check the bus out" said Gerard...being the off-centered leader we followed his command. we entered the bus...it was so cool! we had the back end of the bus while A7X had the front end.

we were currently standing in the sitting room. it had two small couches, a plasma tv, dvd player,and a ps2 system...to the left was the bunk area where we would be sleeping. and to the right was the doorway to the kitchen area...and beyond that was Avenged Sevenfold's side. it was identical to our's except just past their bunk area, you could see the driver's area.

"this is freakin' sweet" Frank said.

"i call top bunk" Ray said from the bunk area

"me too!" Gerard said

"me three!" Mikey said. Frank and i looked at each other confused by Mikey's statement. we went into the bunk area. it was a little hallway with beds stacked on top of each other on each side of the hall. now we understood Mikey...instead of 2 bunks stacked on one another, it was 3!

"i call bottom!" i said

"me too" Frank said "buddies stick together so we should both get bottom bunks!" i smiled. Frank and i did our secret handshake while Gerard, Mikey, and Ray looked at us like we were retards...
Sign up to rate and review this story