Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

seven...

by skeleton_crew13 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 477 words

1Funny
an hour later

i was helping Frank tune his guitar when Brian enters the bus. all of us [we're in the sitting room] look at him.

"so do you like it?!?" Brian asked

"yeah" we all reply at different times except for me and Frank...

"awesome...well come on. Avenged Sevenfold is outside. come meet them" all of us got up from wherever we were at and followed Brian off the bus. just outside the bus were 6 guys. one was wearing a suit and the other 5 guys were wearing all black with studded belts and such.

"Donnell!" Brian said to the guy in the suit "this is my band, My Chemical Romance...MCR, this is Avenged Sevenfold's manager, Donnell"

"good to meet yall...im Donnell, like Brian said" Donnell said. we all shook his hand. "and this is Avenged Sevenfold..." Avenged Sevenfold stepped up. the guy i recognized as the vocalist took a couple more steps forward than the other members of the band.

"hi, im Matt...or M. Shadows" he said. Frank and i stepped up.

"oh my god! yall are fuckin' awesome!" both Frank and i yelled at the same time. [how we do that, i have no idea]

"so im guessing you two are fans?!?" Donnell asked

"yup!" Frank and i replied. Gerard stepped in front of me and Frank.

"sorry about these two...im Gerard Way, MCR's singer" he and Matt shook hands.

"no need to apologize...as long as they dont ask us to marry them, then we're fine" A7X's drummer said. i dont know his name...or the other members...all i know is what they play... "im Jimmy or the Rev" the drummer said afterwards.

"im Synyster Gates...just call me Syn" the guitarist with the black fedora hat said

"Zacky...Vengeance is the name" the other guitarist said. i looked at him and studied him. he was hot! and his green eyes were....so dreamy...i know any girl could melt just by looking into his eyes.

"and im Johnny Christ" the bassist said

"well im Ray Toro"

"im Mikey Way"

"and we're Frank Iero and Roxy Way!!" Frank and i said. Synyster gave us this weird look.

"uhh...do they always talk like that?!?" he asked, referring to Frank and me saying everything at the same time.

"most of the time...they tend to do it more when they get all excited and apperantly meeting you guys has made them excited" Ray answered.

"thats weird" Zacky said

"its not weird...its just plain queer!" Mikey said "and annoying and-" Frank and i punched Mikey.

"shut up! at least we dont find toast interesting!" Frank said

"yes yall do...just the other day, you two were staring at burnt toast and asking how it was made" Gerard said...Avenged Sevenfold looked at me and Frank and started laughing...
Sign up to rate and review this story