Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Titans Minis!

Prolougue (Questions, Surveys, etc.)

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 21 reviews

(I wont write anything just yet, to those who read ALL of my stories, u can see I got pretty alot of stories going on!) So this is about the Titans when they were younger! It's really cute too! J/T...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 916 words

0Unrated
As u know, I cannot write it today...or for awhile until I finish Hypnotized Again!!!, The Music Within, (I still needa edit) Race Ya?, Online and the sequel of Transformation. I also decided to not make the sequels of Crushes and If I never Knew You.\n\nSincerely,\nClassoftheTitans_fan

PS- PLUS! Tell me which of my stories is yur fave??!!!
And!!!...
If you can tell me first! And tell me which of the guys(in class of the titans) in my story Online is in love with a girl name Callie(so hunt down in my story Online, which one of the guys like an anonymous girl named callie, If you are the person who tells me first! I'll tell you what happens in my sequel of Transformation(like the next/or one of the chapters meaning doesnt have to be first chapter). And if u didn't like that story, tell me which one you did and I'll make it up for that!

The winner for that was qte-pututie! But I still need yur e-mail to tell u the next chappie of Hypnotized Again!!!\n\nClassofthetitans_fan (L)

New question- If you can tell me first, and if u know greek mythology. The goddess Persephone, what did the creators of Class of the Titans changed about her? What id the famous story about her and her mother demeter?

If you can tell me first! Then I\'ll annouce you\'re the winner and give you the next chapter out of the following stories:\n\nThe Music Within
Transformation(the first chapter of the sequel)
Online\n\nAnd if you tell me which of my stories is your favourite I might consider telling you the next chapter of it.
Plus please read Add Ons, YOU basically get to make up the story yurself and only a few ppl helped make it up, so go check it out!

And check out my old one-shot story On The TV\n\nTHX!\n\nClassofthetitans_fan

The winner: Always_A_Lengend
answer was correct! The thing story was that! And the thing they changed about Persephone is that.

NEXT QUESTION!


If you can find the meaning of this poem-

Nature\'s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf\'s a flower,But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

If you can give me the best explanation! I\'ll send u the next chapter of Hypnotized Again!!! But if u were te winner of the previous questions, I\'m sorry but I cannot give you the next chapter because I already have. But any other authour, (you don\'t have to be an authour) can try to win! And if you ARE the winner, I need yur e-mail or something like that...

Thank you!
ClassoftheTitans_fan

PS- Strangerwithcandy that authour is so cool! She made one story called Light on the Darkness and hasn\'t finished it in suchh a long time! I\'d suggest everyone read it! It\'s a huge fluff! J/T! My favourite chapter is Secrets told and promises made. That one\'s sooo hot!
THX!!!

ClassoftheTiatns_fan
winner - twiinklestar
NEXT QUESTION
Who\'s Helen of Troy? And you know how to answer it, like what it says above^^^^ THZ!\

Plz answer! And if no one will add on the my Add Ons story, ill delete it, but at least plz check it out.Thank u.\nClassoftheTitans_fan

PS- ya..um thx lalalene, i knew that...everyone else that did these question thing-a-ma-bobs asked for e-mail adresses. Plus i said u didnt have to give e-mail adresses, I said e-mail adress or something else. I gave an option plus if I did that, it\'s just like i\'m exposing my own address, so there\'s no difference...sorry, i just had to explain to you about that and some ppl dunt even have accounts.
WINNER: Lalalene

NEXT QUESTION

In Greece there is a building the athenian people built, the parthanon. Who can tell me of the statue of Athena, which goddess stands in the palm of her hand?

Be the first to tell me and win a new chapter! You get it before anyone else!

ClassoftheTitans_fan\nWINNER: Always_A_Legend


question: Which episode in Class ofthe titans does Neil say: \"No this is my ant, get it! My aunt! haha!"

(I know easy) but i want more ppl trying to guess and quickly send these chapters! THX! and plz no more asking if i can update soon! I HATE RUSHING AND I GOT MILLION STORIES GOING ON, plz read Note. thank u.

CotT_fan


The greeks made a symbol which we now use for math. It\'s got to do with radius(hint) what is the symbol called?

BE THE FIRST TO ANSWER! and i want a new authour to answer! cmon guys!


sorry took so long to update another....\n\nok be the first to answer this riddle!!!!\

Still I am like a mirror,

Fast, I am stronger than a stone.
Wet, I can burn you,
Dry, I can keep you warm.
Life, I can be a dessert,
Death, I can be on a riverbank.
What am I?

if u can guess it rite first!!! ill send u a chapter of one of my story, yur pick!!!
U get the chnace to read it b-4 anyone else!!!
cott_fan!!! luvluv
Sign up to rate and review this story