Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To Highschool aka. Hell

Chapter One: Welcome

by artistelamore 7 reviews

New house, new school, new love interest?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 1512 words

0Unrated
A slight shower of snow fell from the sky as my sister and I made our way to the school gates. My sister, Kayla, clutched her folder close to her chest as she waddled along under her large bag.

"I hate changing schools," She commented, complete fear was written on her face.

"You've never even changed schools before this," I scoffed as we started walking up the paved path that lead to the front office. I felt like everyone was watching us, I quickly pulled open the office door for Kayla and hurried in after her. We continued to the front desk, "We're new here..." I began.

"Name?" The office lady asked as she chewed on her gum.

"Trish and Kayla Wilson," I stated as she typed rapidly on her keyboard.

"Here's your time tables." She said handing us each a piece of paper, "And good luck surviving around here." She added in a slightly hushed toned. I looked completely confused but let it go as I turned to leave the office.

"Coming Kayla?" I asked, she had already found some girl in her year with glasses and long socks. She shook her head.

"Okay, okay. See you later." I said leaving the office and walking into the quad. I glanced down at my time table as I drifted along. D25 for English...Where the hell was D block anyway?

"You look new, boy are they gonna eat you alive." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned to see a guy with black hair, about shoulder length, wearing tight jeans and a hoodie. "Yep, they definately will. Black hair, eyeliner, pale...sweetheart you're going to get emo thrown at you for sure, goth and possibly reject, or loner." He added getting up from the seat he had just vacated. I didn't exactly know what to make of him, was he insulting me or warning me?

"I'm not emo." I said not knowing what to say.

"I'm Gerard and welcome to hell." He said holding out his hand. I took it and shook it gently.

"I'm Trish," I said. He didn't let go of my hand.

"Come." I followed him as he lead me to the back of the school.

"I need to be getting to class, which I don't even know where it is..." I trailed off as we turned a corner. I saw four guys seated around a wooden table.

"Oh god, your going to gang bang me and then bury my body in your next-door-neighbours backyard," I squeaked. Gerard let out a laugh.

"Sweetheart, we aren't those kind of people." He replied as we came to the table.

"Why do you have an emo chick with you?" One with glasses immediately piped up. Gerard slapped him across the head, hard, with a textbook he had been carrying.

"What have I told you about labels, Mikey? They're not nice, therefore only reserve them for bitches, bastards, retards..."

"Motherfuckers, jocks, preppy sluts and geeks." Mikey and the rest of them finished the list for him.

"Exactly, this is Trish anyway and she's cool so be nice. Frank before you ask, no and no." Gerard said as he sat down next to Mikey and pulled me between Frank and him.

"Sorry Trish," Mikey said, who had been rubbing his head for a couple of minutes now.

"Anyway..." Frank began, "I am Frank, that is Mikey, Gerard's little brother, that is Gerard, that is Ray and that is Bob." He said pointing around the table.

"Hi," I said. Suddenly the bell rang, I pulled out my time table again and groaned. I still had no idea where the hell D block was. Gerard suddenly snatched up my time table.

"Well, looks like you're stuck with me." He said passing me back my time table. I slipped it in my bag as he got up and gesturing me to follow him.

"Nice to meet you, Trish!" They called as I followed Gerard back to the quad.

"Now heres how you remember the blocks, A, B, C, D, E, F, G..." He said pointing around the buildings anti-clockwise.

"So they're in alphabetical order?" I asked.

"You got it." He said now gesturing me to follow him to D block. I caught up to him but I had to run to stay beside him.

"Oh fuck," He said under his breath as he looked down. I looked up to see a group of blonde girls and buff boys coming towards us, blocking the hallway.

"Why, look the emo boy found an emo girl. I bet its a thrill to slit your wrists together while you listen to your emo music." A tall blonde one said laughing. One of the guys shoved Gerard into a locker.

"Shut the fuck up." I snapped, now I knew what Gerard was talking about when we had first met. The girls oohed as a tall guy shoved me into a locker beside Gerard.

"Don't fucking talk to my girl like that again emo, or you'll be sorry." He threatened as they slunk off down the hallway.

I looked at Gerard, he nodded. "I know, they're complete fuckheads." He said as he helped me gain myself again and lead me to a classroom on the right. We got inside and it was practically empty, he took a seat up the back. I slumped down next to him. He immediately pulled out a black book, found a page and began drawing. Suddenly a surge of students entered followed by the teacher.

"You are going to start on speeches today," She said beginning to write some stuff on the board. Oh boy, this was going to be boring.


The bell rang to end the 6th period, I had survived so far without another run in with those jerks and now Gerard and I were making our way out to the table at the back of the school. We got there first and Gerard layed down his books and sat down. I sat next to him.

"So, haven't you just completely fallen in love with this school?" He asked sarcastically.

"Oh yes, completely." I joked. "Actually you're the best thing thats happened to me all day." I said more seriously. Gerard looked at me weirdly. Did I just say that? I felt my cheeks grow hot when suddenly I was crushed by someone from behind.

"Oww," I said as I fell off the seat and the crusher landed next to me. Frankie was the one who had attempted to break every bone in my body. "You're bloody dangerous," I said as he helped me up.

"Sorry, but its a Frankie tradition. You must be crushed at least 4 times before you're my friend."

"Oh great, another 3 to look foward to." I joked as I dusted myself off.

"You bet, each more mind blowing and possibly bone scattering then the next." Frank said as we sat down at the table.

"You let him at the cola again didn't you Mikey?" Ray asked as he and Bob slumped down next to Mikey who had appeared with Frank.

"So have you met them in the halls yet?" Mikey asked.

"Them?" I asked and looked at Gerard.

"Yep, we have." He said simply.

"Did he keep his cool, Trish?" Mikey asked me.

"Oh yeah, he did. Are they always like that?" I asked but knew the answer.

They were just like the kids that used to give me trouble at my old school. Mikey nodded. We began to eat our lunch, Ray and Bob decided to go and try and light something on fire in the computer room. Gerard was now working on math homework we had just gotten last period, the teacher had held Gerard back after class so I'm guessing Gerard had to get it done or else.

"I don't fucking get it." He said shutting the textbook.

"I'm not good with the whole putting numbers together and stuff." Frankie said as he ate his sandwich. I slid over next to Gerard, our knees met. For some reason, it sent a tingle up my spine.

"Here," I gestured for him to give me his book.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for maths at the moment so why don't you come by my house after school and you can teach me then." He said quickly. Mikey cracked up and Frankie almost choked on his sandwich.

"He likes you." Mikey said trying to cover his laughter.

"Gerard likes Trish." Frankie said getting up on the table and chanting it.

Gerard threw his textbook at Frankie, he almost fell off the table head first but stopped himself.

"I just don't want to fail." Gerard said.

"Great excuse Gee." Mikey said laughing still.

"Weakkk!" Frank and Mikey chanted together.

"I'd be happy to," I said nodding, a slight smile creeped onto his face but he forced it back.

"Cool." He replied like he didn't care.


A/N: Just a little chapter of something. I don't really no what. Enjoy it for what it is, I don't know if I'll continue...
Sign up to rate and review this story