Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To Highschool aka. Hell

Chapter Two: Confused in A Lip Lock

by artistelamore 2 reviews

Homework bribes, pashing and a still very much hyperactive Frankie. Hot damn this chapter has it all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 1875 words

2Funny
We walked down a street clustered with ordinary looking houses. Gerard had been quiet while we had been walking. Mikey was a couple of metres behind us.

"This one," Gerard said opening the gate for me. I stepped into the front yard and continued up the path. We arrived on the verandah and Gerard felt around in his pockets for the house key.

"Shit," He cursed as he started searching for it frantically. "Mikey, do you have your house key?"

"House key?" Mikey asked looking up from a book he'd been reading. "Mum didn't give me one." Gerard ran his hands through his hair.

"We're locked out." He stated.

"Don't you have like a spare under a pot plant or something?" I asked.

Gerard shrugged. Suddenly he noticed something in my hair, "May I?" He asked.

I nodded, not entirely sure what he was asking to do. He reached over and gently pulled one bobby pin from my hair. He bent it backwards and stuck it in the lock. He had the door open within seconds.

"Don't tell Mum," He warned Mikey as we got inside. Their house was nice, very homely.

"My bedroom is that way..." He said pointing to a door that lead to the gargage. We got into his room and it was really big. He had the walls painted black, a desk, bed and a corner filled with musical instruments. He shoved a couple of books and drawings off the bed and I sat down. He sat down next to me after dumping his bag beside the bed.

"So..." I began.

"Look, screw maths homework." He said lying down.

"Isn't that what I'm over here to do?" I asked. A grin appeared on his face.

"It was an excuse, sweetheart. To get you here." He said.

"Well honey, you could have just asked me. I would have said yes, I like hanging out with you anyway." I said shoving my maths books away and pulling my legs underneath me.

"So what are we going to do now?" He asked.

"Do you play?" I asked pointing to the instruments in the corner.

"Nah," He said. "All I can do is draw." He added.

"Show me some of your drawings." I said.

He shook his head slightly. "Please." I added.

He sighed and got up off the bed, found a book on the desk and passed it to me. I started to flick through the pages.

"Woah, Gerard, these are woah..." I said. He slightly smiled.

Suddenly the door opened, "Mikey, go..." Gerard begun but stopped when he saw it was a woman. "Mum..." He said.

"You didn't tell me you had a friend over..." She said. "You have to stay for dinner," Gerard's mum added.

I nodded, "Okay, thanks." I said. She shut the door and left us to it.

"You don't have to, she's just overjoyed, although she hides it very well, that I actually have a friend over that is a girl." Gerard explained.

"My mum would freak if I had a guy in my room, she would think we were making-out or something." I said. The door opened again, this time it was Mikey.

"Knock Mikey. Knock." Gerard said as his younger brother came in.

"You're not doing homework." He said. "Did he pay you off for doing it?" He asked me. I shook my head as I went back to his drawings.

"Good, I'll do your maths for $10." He said taking a seat on Gerard's desk chair.

"$10, you have got to be kidding me." Gerard said.

"Fine, $9 my final offer." He said holding out his hand. Gerard groaned, "Fine." He gave Mikey $9 and his homework.

"It better be done by tonight!" Gerard shouted to Mikey as his brother ran from the room. He turned back to me, I was still looking at his drawings.

"These really are amazing, Gerard." I said as I reached the last filled in page. He shrugged.

"Gerard!" It was his mum.

"I'll be right back," He said jumping off the bed and leaving to see what his mum wanted.

I looked around his room again, this time as I scanned over I noticed a black folder sticking out of his bag. I don't know why, but I had the urge to look at it. I grabbed it and flicked over the first couple papers. Just science notes, I shut it again and was about to place it back in his bag when a couple of loose papers fell from inside. I picked them up and on the other side where sketches done in lead pencil but still really good. Really recognisable too. This guy sure had a gift. Then I realized who they were of, me. Beside the drawing of me, or what I assured was because of the resemblance in the face and lip ring, was a poem but more like lyrics. I read them and realized straight away they were about love.

Suddenly I heard someone cough from the doorway, I looked up. Gerard was standing there.

"Oh," I said. Busted. I gently shoved them back inside the folder and set the folder down. "Sorry," I added.

He came in and took the folder, opening to check they were there and then threw the folder under his bed.

"Dinner's ready," He said in a more bashful way then embarassed.

"Its okay, I can go. I'll see..." I began but he cut me off.

"My mum is looking really forward to you staying so..." He trailed off.

I nodded. "Okay." We walked out to their dining room, Mikey was already at the table. I took a seat beside Mikey and Gerard sat next to me.

Once we had finished dinner, I thanked his parents and went down to get my stuff from his room.

"Sorry again, I'll see you tomorrow." I said as he walked me to the door. He opened the front door and stepped out onto the verandah, I began to walk down the stairs but he caught me by the wrist.

"What?" I asked, my voice soft. It was almost dark out and I could barely make him out. He dropped my wrist. "Nothing." He mumbled. Out of sudden urge, I learnt up to his face and planted a kiss on his cheek. He pulled away almost automatically.

"Sorry," I mumbled again my cheeks turning red.

I turned quickly, I had to get out of here. This time he caught me around the waist and kissed me passionately on the lips. The kiss finished too soon. It left me weak in the knees and butterflies in my stomach.

"I just wanted to see what it was like to kiss someone with a lip ring," He mumbled only loud enough for me to hear. "Night." He added turning quickly and almost running inside.

"What the fuck?" I said aloud as I walked across the Way's lawn in a daze.


I was still in that exact daze when I entered the school the next morning. I instantly made my way out to the back to see Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frankie sitting at the table. No Gerard though.

"Where's Gerard?" I asked as I sat down next to Frankie.

"Detention," Mikey replied.

"Oh," I said. Suddenly I was pulled up by Frankie. "Where are we going?" I asked him as he pulled me over to this large tree that was next to the back fence.

"Spill." He said.

"Spill what?" I asked.

"What happened when you went over to Gerard's last night, of course. You are my only source of information Trish! Mikey didn't see or hear anything and Gerard isn't exactly gonna tell me unless I hold him at gun point..." Frankie said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Stop," I said grabbing him by the shoulders. He grinned at me eagerly. "We kissed." I said. Frankie squealed like a school girl and continued jumping.

"I knew you would! Ray owes me 5 bucks." He said. I sighed. "Whats wrong? Didn't you like it?" He asked looking worried as I sat down on the grass. He sat down next to me.

"Its not that I didn't like it, I mean, I got that weak at the knees, butterflies in the stomach thing happening when we did but I think he didn't like it." I said. "He said, I just wanted to see what it was like to kiss someone with a lip ring and then ran inside."

"Lame excuse. Trish, he likes you. I mean, you fucks sake if he wanted to know what its like to kiss someone with a lip ring so badly he could have just pashed me." Frankie said. I nodded slightly but lost all confidence again.

"Frank, what am I going to do?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder.

"Go and demand why I'm not good enough to pash!" He said hugging me.

"Frankie..." I groaned.

"Tell him how you feel," He said more seriously. Suddenly the bell rang, Frankie got up and lifted me to my feet.

"I can't tell..." I began but Frankie cut me off.

"Tell him or I swear to god, Trish, I will have to belt you senseless with my new maths textbook." He warned as we walked back to the school. I veered off to the left, Frankie went to the right.

"Tell him!" Frankie reminded me as I entered C block. "Tell him!" I heard him shout again as I turned a corner and reached my science classroom. I scanned the room, Gerard was sitting at the back, like usual, drawing. I walked down the aisle and pulled up a chair next to him.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"Hi," He replied not even looking up.

"So Gerard, about last..." I began.

"I know, my mum tends to overcook everything. Sorry dinner sucked." He interupted me.

"No, dinner was fine. I mean about..." I tried to continue but the teacher entered.

"Quiet!" He shouted as he began to write on the whiteboard. I scribbled a note and passed it Gerard.

He unfolded it, it read:

About the kiss, what did it mean and the drawings of...well me.

He scribbled back and threw the note onto my desk.

Sweetheart, the world does not revole around you. Anyway like I said last night, I just wanted to see how it felt to kiss someone with a lip ring.

What the hell? This whole thing was becoming very tricky. I wrote another message down and shoved it at him before crossing my arms over my chest and trying to contrate on the teacher.

Honey, next time go kiss Frankie if you want to know what its like.


[A/N] okay, a little tongue action in here. i'm not sure where the hell this is even going...lol. maybe trish will get bashed really bad with a baseball bat during p.e by one of the populars and then gerard will see where his heart of hearts lies. then gerard and trish get married, have a couple dozens of kids and buy an ice-cream factory. okay, that was random. that definately won't happen, well not exactly like that anyway. stay tuned anyway, its the weekend and I fell another chapter coming on. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story