Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romance Is A Very Strange Thing

New Girl At Belleview High

by ThePatient 4 reviews

i am forcing myself to stick with this story cause it hink a few of you may have noticed i have a habbit of leaving stoies but promise to stick with this one!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 1113 words

0Unrated
Gerard sighed as he got out of bed. Another day at that shithole people called school. He couldn't be bothered to get taunted and teased by Dan and the rest of the preps again today. Maybe i'll try and stay off, he thought to himeself. He sighed again as he got up.
He went to his bathroom and had a shower before changing into a Iron Maiden tee and some loose jeans that hung from his body. He went for his eyeliner but remembered it was a schoolday and what had happened last time he wore makeup for school. Mr Riddle had gave him a detention and 6 sets of sides! Him of all people when all these sluts sit there with PILES of makeup on! He put one little bit of eyeliner on and he gets a detenion! Gee sighed again.
"GERARD!!! GET YOU ASS UP HERE NOW!" Mikey called from the top of the stairs.
"FUCK YOU MIKES!" Gerard shouted up to him. How he hated his brother! All he did was taunt him about school. Nothing very brotherly there.
"GERARD I MEAN IT!" Mikey screamed.
Gerard studied his long pale face in the mirror. His lank black hair seemed greasy even though he had just washed it and his hazel eyes stared back at him filled with sadness and longing. He gripped the edge of the bench and stared at it. His knuckles were white from gripping too hard and his long fingers seemed out of preportion. He looked back up at the mirror. His lips were too bif and poofy, his nose too fat, he was too fat himself. Thats what everyone would shout. He was the stupid little fat freak.
"GERARD!! UP HERE! NOW!!!" Mikey screamed louder then before.
Gerard sighed and slowly dragged himself upstairs. He glanced at the time as he passed the clock and reliesed he was going to be late again for school.
He shrugged his shoulders and continued slowly walking up the stairs and put the door. When he reached the front door he heard Mikey yelling at him again behind him.
"For fucks sake Gee-tard! Go sort yourself out! No wonder no one likes you! You take all your fucking time to get up here in the first place then go to leave without me! Were already fucking late because of you!"
"Fuck off." Was the only reply Mikey got. Mikey sighed. What would it take to get through to his brother that all he needed to do was at least be a little bit friendly to get a friend!
He walked out the door and got into the passanger seat of Gerards black toyota. Gerard got in and sat down. He stared at the steering wheel thinking about an escuse he could make up for not doing Mrs Whites homework.
"Whats the point in even getting up if your not going to fucking drive?" asked Mikey impaitently! Gerard just shrugged. The day had hardly started and already he was sick of his brother.
He sighed again. As they drove to school the car was silent. Gerard wasn't even consantrating on the road, just on what a fucked up loser he was. A fat one at that.
Finally they got to school. Mikey ran out of the car and into school. Gerard however dragged himself out of the car, he made sure the doors were locked before heading into school. He walked into Mrs Whites class. Mrs White looked up an sighed.
"And why are you late THIS time Mr Way?" She asked. Gerard shrugged, "Dunno." was all he said.
"Well maybe you can work out why in detention say...Tuesday?" He just shrugged again. Gerards moved over to his deesk but saw a girl sitting there. She had a blue shirt on with light blue jeans and was wearing little or no makeup. Her mousy brown hair had blonde highlights in and it looked as though she had attempted to curl it. Her eyes were a deep blue and looked at him when he stopped infront of her.
"Is they a problem Mr Way?" Asked the teacher. Gerard looked at her.
"There seems to be a girl in my seat." He replied drily.Mrs White looked at the girl then at Gerard.
"That, Mr Way, is a new student. Her name is Abby and i thought you could use some company so i sat her there." Gerard stared then threw down his bags and sat in the seat next to Abby. He was fuming. He liked being alone. At least away from the class they could only mouth things but here she could say them. Great just great, he thought, what looks like a little prep girl sitting next to me. He sighed and pulled out his sketch book. He started finishing the drawing he had started earlier. Abby looked over. It was REALLY good! He definatly should be a artist, she thought to herself.
"Hi! I'm Abby." She introduced. Gerard ignored her. After that she just kept to herself. Gerars looked up as a shadow blocked his light. He saw the one person he couldn't be bothered with at the moment. Dan and his "crew" were standing around him. Abby was getting some sheets and books from Mrs White so it was the perfect chance for him to act tough. just like a Jock.
"So why were you late freak? Did slitting your wrists take more time then expected? Or were you still groggy off last nights suicide attempt?" He smirked. Gerard continued to draw. He didnt want to waste his time with fucktards like him.
"Hey freak! Im talking to you! Answer me you little cunt!" Dan muttered as Mrs White passed. Gerard looked him straight in the eye.
"Read my lips pretty boy, Fuck. You." He said. Quite loudly aswell.
"What did you say to me gee-tard??" Dan saying that reminded gerard off hid brother this morning. Go sort yourself out He had said, No wonder no one likes you. Anger flashed in Gerards eyes. He was about to lose his cool. When he did that he totally lost it and would do anything to get revenge on the person that started it.
"I SAID FUCK YOU! What are you? Deaf? If so then i will write it down for you jackass!" He shouted. The room went quite. Abby was staring at Gerard. Gerard looked up and saw her. Great. Now she can find out how everyone treats me and I get humiliated at the same time. Gerard thought to himself. But why should he care? No one liked him anyways and what was so special about this girl?
Sign up to rate and review this story