Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romance Is A Very Strange Thing

Fight

by ThePatient 0 reviews

Well you can probally guess by the title! =P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 981 words

0Unrated
Dan's face turned a deep shade of red. He stared at Gerard and Gerard stared back. Abby stood watching all of this. She couldn't believe that this boy would stand up to the preps! Preps had gave her hell in her old school but they had never done anything like this. She saw Gerard galnce at her and locked eyes with him.
"Awwwwww! The little emo boy has a crush on the new girl!" Danm exclaimed. Gerards head snapped around and stared at him as cold as ice.
"Oh really? I think that your the one that wants to fuck her not me! I couldn't give a shit about her or anyone else in this hellhole of a school! So go fuck all those bitches that hang around with you and leave me the fuck alone!"
"Who you calling bitches? Are you calling my girl a bitch? Huh asshole??"
"ummm yeah! It sounded that way to me!" Gerard shouted. Dan balled his fists.
"I'm just wondering Gee-tard, once you can't slit your wrists anymore where are you going to slit huh?" Dan sneered. Gerard stared at him. How did he know about that? Gerard had never told anyone at all so how did he know. Before he knew what was happening Dan had a hold of his arm and had pulled the sleeve back.
"See! Now everyone knows your little secret so tell me. Where will it be after your wrists?" Gerard stared around at all the horrified faces. Only of course not all were horrified, some were laughing at him. Others were sneering and others were encouraging Dan. He was angrier then before and he was also upset. He looked in Abby's direction and saw tears in her eyes. Why did he keep looking at her? Why di he keep thinking about her? About what she thought of him! Why did he care? He had never cared before! He was brought out of his thoughts by Dan pulling on his arm.
"I'll tell you were! I'll slit you fucking throat!" Gerard screamed. He pulled his arm out of Dan's grasp and jumped on him. His fist colliding with the side of Dan's face. His other fist with his stomach. But of course Dan had way more support. Gerard was hauled out of the classroom by 5 of Dan's bigger mates and beat up. Gerard could hardly breathe because of the amount of blood coming from his nose. Finally the last fist collided with his face and he was dropped to the ground.
"Don't ever fucking talk that way to one of my mates again freak! Got it?" Someone said. They left him outside in the bushes where no one would see him. He saw the world slowly fading into darkness and the black. Nothing. He was out cold. His last thought was of what Abby thought about him.

Abby hadn't seen Gerard since first period when those boys dragged him out the room. She wondered if he was alright and what had hapopened to him. As she was walking to her red suzuki after the school bell had went she thought she saw something in the bushes and went to investigate. It was a body. She gasped as she reliezed it was Gerard. His face that she had thought so perfect was bloodied and large bruises were forming around his eye and mouth. His arm was in a strange position wich worried her and he was unconcious. She ran to get help. As she forcefully ran, tears starting to escape her eyes she suddenly bumped into another boy. The bot wore glasses and has mousy brown hair wich was longish but not that long. It looked as though he starightned it although she wasn't sure. She started to shout about what had happened.
"Please! Come quick! Theres a boy! He needs help! Please!"

Mikey wondered what this girl was going on about. She was to hysterical to speak probally. He got her to look at him and to calm her down a bit.
"Now what is the matter?" He asked. She glanced towards the bushes and Mikey followed her gaze where he saw a hand. A hand that looked awfully familar. Oh shit! He thought to himeself. Mikey quickly ran over to where Gerard was lying and the girl followed. He was in a pretty bad state from what he could see! He wondered what Gerard had done this time. It wasn't the first time he had got beat up but it was never this bad! He turned to see the girl again.
"Whats you name?" He asked her.
"Abby." She said shortly.
"Well, Abby. I'm Mikey and this is my brother Gerard. Would you mind telling me what happened? Was he drunk again?" He could see Abby was clearly shocked. Drunk? In school? Is what she would be shouting. She eventually got over the shock.
"Well in first period he was having a fight with this other lad, i don't know his name and then these other boys took him out the class and thats the last i saw of him! I don't know what happened i just found him here a few minutes ago and went to get help then found you!" She said very quickly. She was obivously upset. Mikey didn't understand why. Had Gerard really been that kind to this girl? He pushed the thoughts out of his mind again and slowly picked up Gerard. He staggered a bit under his wieght but got his balance afdter a few minutes.
"Abby would you kind giving us a lift?" Mikey asked. She shook her head and started walking towards her car. Mikey followed. He carefully lay Gerard on the back seat the jumped in the passanger seat. He looked at Gerad and shook his head. How was he always able to get himself into this kind of mess??
Sign up to rate and review this story