Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romance Is A Very Strange Thing

I helped you!

by ThePatient 0 reviews

Still totally refusing with the summary thing!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 895 words

0Unrated
When Gerard awoke he noticed he was in a strange room. When his eyes grew accustomed to it he saw it was a bedroom. The walls were painted red and the flooring was a deeper red. This person must have liked red who ever it was. He went to stand but was hit by a huge amount of pain. He tried to remember what had happened. Dan had started shouting at him. He had shouted back. Dan had...Dan had showed the whole class his arms! With that he shot up. Shit He thought, What if Mrs. White saw! Shit shit shit shit! The door slowly opened and in walked the new girl at school today. Her eyes looked blood shot as if she'd been crying and her clothes were wrinkled. Gerard tried to remember her name.
"Hey," She said quietly, "Your up. Do want anything to eat or drink?" Gerard stared at her. Why was she being so nice? He couldn't understand it. No one had ever been this nice to him before. Not even his own mother. Was she trying to play a sick joke on him? Who did she think she was fooling? Anger consumed him again.
"No i don't want anything to fucking drink! I want to know what the fuck happened and who you are!" He spat at her. She flinched as he swore.
"You were beat up pretty badly and I'm called Abby. I saw you in the bushes outside of school unconscious and went to find someone to help. I just happened to bump into your brother who helped carry you to my car and we brought you here to rest." She concluded. Gerard's anger built up. His brother?? Oh yes she just Happened to bump into him? Bullshit! He stared at her coldly. Abby was shocked by the look he was giving her. What had she done? She didn't understand this at all. What was with him? Why was he so angry at her! After all she had helped him. Maybe she should have just left him there! But then someone else might have seen him and who knows what would have happened.
"At least no one saw him in my car!" She muttered out loud. She glanced up and Gerard and noticed the cold angry and hurt look he was giving her. She went pale. "Umm. Did I say that out loud?" She asked.
"Yes you fucking did! Is that how it is? Oh lets help the little freak boy but make sure none of my slutty prep friends see him! Well thanks a fucking bunch for your concern you bitch!" Gerard said quietly. He always spoke quietly when he was angriest. Or hurt. She stared at him. Prep friends? God did he have the wrong impression! And who did he think he was calling prep? Abby lost her temper.
"Fuck you, you dickhead! Did you even think that maybe, just maybe I was thinking that cause if people did see you in my car they would have trashed it! And started on me! I'm sorry but I don't want to be fucking tortured by everyone in that shit hole! I didn't come here by choice! And if it was up to me I wouldn't be here at all! I fucking helped you! What would have happened if that ass hole Dan had found you instead of me?? He would have probably beaten the shit out of you even more! So stop being so fucking angry with me for doing you a fucking a favor! Maybe I should have just left you there! And as for prep friends! You have got to be fucking kidding me! I fucking hate all preps! You think that if I liked them I would have helped you? Huh? Don't ever call me a fucking prep again understand, you basted?" Abby screamed this whole speech. Gerard was shocked. What had brought that on? He had seen the hurt expression Abby had on her face the whole time she was shouting at him. He didn't understand why she was so hurt. Something must have happened with her in the past, he concluded. Gerard went over everything she had said. She didn't want to be tortured? He had since 5th grade. They would have started on her? Oh boofuckinghoo! Gerard stood up.
"Oh how hard it would have been for you. How terrible it would have been if you were bullied and called names by the preps. I feel so sorry for you. Poor poor Abby!" Gerard said sarcasm dripping from his words, "Maybe you should think before you speak eh? Talking about shit like that. Like I don't know hoe it feels or what it is. Poor you getting called names. Well what about poor me getting the shit beat out of me for being myself. At least I'm not pretending to be something I'm not!" With that Gerard got up and walked out of the door slamming it behind him. Mikey slowly walked in.
"I take it you have now probably met my joyous brother?" He asked. Abby nodded. Mikey waved goodbye then also left leaving Abby thinking about what Gerard had said.


A/N sorry i haven't updated but i've just hda some stuff going on with my life that needed to be sorted out. It still does but meh!
Sign up to rate and review this story