Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 29}

by panicatthediscoxchik 2 reviews

no one's pov.. its good =D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 914 words - Complete

0Unrated
(NO ONE'S POV)

Ryan and Tasha went to the Mall, where the Hair Salon was.
Tasha decided to get a bunch of colors for her highlights.
She chose to get bright red, pink, bright blue, purple, blonde, and a dash of black. She also got sort of bangs.
After Tasha's hair was done, her and Ryan then went home and decided to watch a comedy movie.
The movie they were watching was called 'The Hot Chick'.
It was Tasha's favorite funny movie since the beginning of time.

On the other hand- Spencer got ready, picked up Cat, and went to the party. Cat ended up driving them with her car since she knew where Kristen's party was. It was at Kristen's older sister's house.
For almost 2 hours, the party was going smoothly, according to plan- until.........
Cat went to the bathroom, or was it that Cat went to go hang out with some of her friends.
Spencer didn't know which. But Spencer was all alone, sitting on a sofa. And out of nowhere a heavily drunk Kristen joined him on the sofa and started sucking his face.
He stood up from shock.
This really was the icing on the cake of his terrible life. Wonderful.
He just shot Kristen a "wtf?" look.
He then searched for Cat to tell her that he was leaving. He needed some space. He needed someone to confide in.
Ryan.
He found Cat within a couple of minutes.
He told her that he wasn't feeling good, so he was gonna leave.
She asked him if he wanted her to bring him home, but Spencer insisted that she stayed at the party and enjoyed herself. He also said that Ryan would come and pick him up.
A lie.
Cat asked him if he was sure that he didn't want her to bring him home. He proclaimed that he'd be fine.
Another lie.
So many lies compiled together to form one big mess.
Great- just what he needed.
After finishing talking to Cat, Spencer went outside and called Ryan.
After Spencer told Ryan bits and pieces of why he needed a ride, Ryan cut him off and said he'd be right there.
Spencer gave Ryan directions, then hung up the phone.
Kristen's sister's house was very close to Tasha and Ryan's apartment.
In a way he kind of envied Ryan and Tasha. They were the cutest couple.
And from what he saw- they had absolutely NO problems with each other.
They were the "perfect couple".
Spencer wanted that so bad. To love someone completely and end up spending the rest of their lives together.
Yeah right.
He would have to settle for less.
Spencer just sat down on the curb of the street, thinking about alot of things, and waiting for Ryan.

Meanwhile, about a state or so away- Sara and Brendon were lying contently on the beach, having a great time together. Sara was glad that Brendon kept his promise to take her away this weekend. Brendon and Sara have only been together for about 3 months now.
So since they've only dated for 3 months, Sara thought that it was about the time that they made love.
Sara was still a virgin, and for all she knew- Brendon was still a virgin too.
But boy, was she wrong.
So as the night progressed, things between Brendon and Sara were going smoothly.
That night Sara experienced one hell of a night. XD

Back in Vegas, Tasha gave Rachel a call. She decided to go out with Rachel since Ryan had to go and she figured that he'd probably stay with Spencer over night.
Ryan told Tasha that Spencer sounded really bad on the phone.
Rachel drove to Tasha's apartment as soon as Tasha called her.
They planned to go out on the town.
Maybe go club-hopping.
They both raided Tasha's closet for hot outfits. They were the same size in clothing, so that wasn't a problem.
Rachel ended up wearing a plaid mini skirt with a black tank top with a red skull over the front and Tasha wore a black mini skirt with a red strappy tank top with a black broken heart over the front.
They looked like they were dressed to kill.
They got all primped up and went out.
Little did Tasha know-- that she would bump into a VERY familiar face.

Okay, now to Jon. You wonder what Jon's doing?
No, he's not still sleeping.
He got ready and went sight-seeing. He then was directed into a certain club.
He bumped into Tasha. She didn't remember a thing from that one night.
Jon was shocked.
She finally remembered him a little when he described them dancing that one night.
They then exchanged numbers. But then Tasha received a phone call.
She couldn't answer her cell phone now.
It was TOO loud.
And it was an unknown number.
So she figured that she'd call the number back tomorrow morning.

Tasha and Rachel then left the club and went back to Tasha's apartment.
They both changed into Jack and Sally pjs.
They looked like Halloween Night.
Ryan hadn't come home yet and it was now almost midnight.
So Tasha and Rachel slept in Tasha's bed.

Okay, now you're probably wondering about that phone call Tasha received.
One more month until she and Ryan graduates- she has so much on her mind that she completely forgets about calling that number back the next morning.
Uh oh.................. dun dun dun XD
Sign up to rate and review this story