Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 30}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

agh, I already told ya.. No summaries.. They ruin the whole "waiting for the next chapter" parts.. haha. Just read it!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1000 words - Complete

0Unrated
((Ryan's POV))
(One Month Later)

"So what are you up to?" Brendon asked me over the phone.
He said he called me because he was bored and Sara was away for the weekend, visiting her grandparents in New York.
"Nothing. I'm just doing my last assignment for English class." I said while writing up my report on 'Why Should You Confide In Your Partner?'.
"Oh, I forgot. You're graduating in 5 days. Congrats Ry!" he exclaimed.
"Yeah. Thanks. Tasha still doesn't know. I can't wait to see the look on her face on graduation day." I laughed.
He laughed too.
"Oh, have you heard from Pe--" he said but I cut him off.
"Holy Fuck! Brendon.... I--- I--- I can't BELIEVE it!!!!" I nearly screamed into the phone.
I just got an email fro Pete. Pete Wentz. THE Pete Wentz. Holy Fuck!
One and a half months ago, we decided to send 3 of our songs to Pete on his livejournal.
We didn't expect him to get back to us. But we thought wrong.
"Pete... wants... to meet up with us.!! Ah, I think I'm gonna die!" I said.
"What? You've gotta be shitting me. Really?" he asked shocked.
"Yeah. He wants our address. Where should we tell him to go?" I asked while still in shock.
"Well since all of our stuff is at Spence's G-Ma's, don't you think that's where we should meet him?" he asked.
I smacked my head mentally.
I laughed.
"Duh. Why didn't I think of that?" I asked dumbfoundedly.
He laughed.
"Okay, so I sent him Spencer's G-Ma's house address. So- I- umm.. wow!" I said while I sent Pete an email back telling him where to meet us and asked Pete a few questions.
"Yeah. I just don't know how to act either." he said.
I refreshed the page on the computer and my eyes shot open.
"Brendon--- Pete JUST emailed back!" I said shocked.
"What? I don't believe you, Ry." He lightly laughed.
"I'm being serious. I don't know HOW he did. But he emailed back." I said.
Pete's email said that he would come on Friday at 5pm. THIS Friday at 5.
Wait!
"Shit!" I sighed.
"What?" He asked me.
"Pete's coming to meet us THIS Friday at 5pm." I said.
"And? Oh- fuck. That's the day that you...." he said.
"That I graduate with Tasha." I finished for him.
"So? If we DO get signed or something, it will be even more romantic for Tasha." he said.
"True." I said.
"Ooh, man Sara's calling. I'll talk to you later. Spread the news. Bye." he said.
"Okay, have fun. Bye." I laughed a bit and hung up the phone.
Wow. Pete Wentz is coming to see US.
THE PETE fucking WENTZ.
I can't believe it.
I finished the last sentence of my English assignment and emailed it to my English teacher.
I then picked up the phone, getting ready to spread the great news.
I started dialing a very familiar number- getting ready to tell my beautiful fiance that a celebrity wanted to meet with Panic! At The Disco.
Ah, she's gonna flip! =D

((Tasha's POV)) (Friday- Graduation Day)

I stood with Rachel in the bathroom looking at my reflexion in the mirror.
"You look fine!" she said trying to rush me to go to the Auditorium so we wouldn't be late for our Graduation Ceremony.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes!" she exclaimed.
"Okay. Let's go." I said and we ran to the Auditorium.
I sat down in my assigned seat in the Auditorium.
I looked around a bit to see where Ryan was.
The speaker started the ceremony.
Within 5 minutes, students one at a time were going to the front of the room to receive their diplomas.
I couldn't find Ryan.
My eyes were skimming the crowd at a very fast rate.
I then spotted Spencer with Cat. Next to them was Sara and Brendon. And then there was an empty chair. Then Panic's new bass player, Jon Walker, was sitting next to the empty chair.
My heart dropped when I saw the chair that Ryan was supposed to be sitting in- empty.
"Where's Ryan?" I mouthed to Spencer.
He just shrugged his shoulders and raised his hands a bit to indicate that he didn't know.
I looked at Rachel, who was sitting next to me.
"Ryan's not here." I whispered.
"Nah, I'm sure he's here. Maybe he's in the bathroom." she said then she walked up to the front of the room because her name was called, to receive her diploma.
I was sad now. Ryan wasn't here.
My fiance isn't here to see me graduate.
The speaker then called my name and I made my way to the front of the room.
As soon as my diploma was placed in my hand, the speaker said a name that I didn't quite catch.
"George Ryan Ross." the speaker said.
I turned around and saw Ryan in a red gown thing walking to the front of the room.
Every graduating student was forced to wear one for this ceremony.
I hadn't moved at all.
Ryan then came to get his diploma.
When he got his we made our way to sit back down- with my jaw dropping each second that passed.
"But- how? I thought you weren't here." I whispered to him.
"Do you really think that I'd miss you graduating? And I worked my ass of-- that's how." he smiled
"But--- wow!" I said quietly.
"I know." he replied.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too." he smiled back.
We were leaning in, about to kiss each other when everyone started clapping and cheering.
They were cheering because the ceremony was now over, and the graduating students were now "officially" done with school.
Thank God.
I then kissed Ryan.
I love him so much. I'm still in shock from him graduating with me.
Oh well.
Now- I have him all to myself. xDD
We would definately have to celebrate tonight. =D
Sign up to rate and review this story